• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump to Be Investigated by Multiple Congressional Committees Over Report He Directed Michael

Donkey fertilizer.

I watched the History Channel's 3-night thing on Nixon/Watergate. If I were a Nixon supporter at the time, i'd be more then happy to cheer for Nixon's ass to be hung from a pole. Especially after the Saturday Night Massacre.

If Trump did something criminal, then he should pay up.

Fair enough.

If that was an FBI investigation then i am the reincarnated Mother Theresa.
that was not an investigation and everyone knew it.

Clinton was never sworn under oath to testify otherwise there would have been about half a dozen perjury charges.
none of her people were sworn under oath to testify and comey was handing out i like they were damn candy.

It was the biggest act of criminal mischief and miscarriage of justice ever. J Edgar hoover would be spinning in his grave
if he knew the slime that had taken over the FBI.

If anyone else had done what she did they would have ended up in Leavenworth for who knows how many years.

Still irrelevant but thanks for playing.

Still irrelevant but thanks for playing.

yes your post was irrelevant i was simply correcting where you were wrong. since you called it an investigation and well
it wasn't.

Donkey fertilizer.

I watched the History Channel's 3-night thing on Nixon/Watergate. If I were a Nixon supporter at the time, i'd be more then happy to cheer for Nixon's ass to be hung from a pole. Especially after the Saturday Night Massacre.

If Trump did something criminal, then he should pay up.

I agree i am still waiting for these fools to actually produce something of evidence that he has actually broken any laws.

So far nada.

yes your post was irrelevant i was simply correcting where you were wrong. since you called it an investigation and well
it wasn't.

I wasn't wrong. The fact that you didn't like the investigation or the outcome is irrelevant to the fact that they had one. Try to fail less.

I agree i am still waiting for these fools to actually produce something of evidence that he has actually broken any laws.

So far nada.

Oh, there's evidence, you guys just don't care.

You are still busy looking for Obama's birth certificate somewhere.

With everything Schiff for brains already sat in on and accused Trump of, yet he has to have an investigation to find out if this is true, it likely isn't what it is being made out to be.

That was when republicans controlled congress and let all the people testifying slide on through without really grilling them. Nunes was good at his job of protecting the president. Now it's a different matter, dems have subpoena power now and can look into the things nunes blocked them from looking into when the republicans had control.

Well, we now know that the FBI was doing less of an investigation and more of an exoneration.

Those FBI top dogs had really hung their career prospects on her win.

Well, she must have been guilty. Donald the Great said so.

So far nada.

So directing someone to lie under oath isn't breaking any laws.

They could have a written note, signed by Trump with video evidence of him telling Cohen to lie and you wouldn't believe it.

That was when republicans controlled congress and let all the people testifying slide on through without really grilling them. Nunes was good at his job of protecting the president. Now it's a different matter, dems have subpoena power now and can look into the things nunes blocked them from looking into when the republicans had control.

Bs.
Blocked them? iLOL Hilarious.
Nothing is going to come of this specific claim.
For petes sake It is a ridiculous claim to begin with.
[sarcasm]Sure ... Trump told him to lie about something that isn't important or relevant to the investigation.[/sarcasm] For what purposes? And yet here the left has glomed on to that bs.

No other news agency has been able to validate the claims made, so good luck with that nonsense.

What this is is likely deliberately released bs to be used as a predicate to start an investigation to cast shadow on others as Dems are wont to do. Schiff for brains is clearly playing his part in that. No need to argue whether it happens or not, just wait and see if this so called investigation then casts shadow on someone else with innuendo and unsupported claims.

Bs.
Blocked them? iLOL Hilarious.
Nothing is going to come of this specific claim.
For petes sake It is a ridiculous claim to begin with.
[sarcasm]Sure ... Trump told him to lie about something that isn't important or relevant to the investigation.[/sarcasm] For what purposes? And yet here the left has glomed on to that bs.

No other news agency has been able to validate the claims made, so good luck with that nonsense.

What this is is likely deliberately released bs to be used as a predicate to start an investigation to cast shadow on others as Dems are wont to do. Schiff for brains is clearly playing his part in that. No need to argue whether it happens or not, just wait and see if this so called investigation then casts shadow on someone else with innuendo and unsupported claims.

Ok trump has done nothing wrong and nunes didn't block the dems from investigating further. And neither has manafort, or cohen or flynn done anything wrong and if they did it wasn't against the law, no biggie right?

Ok trump has done nothing wrong and nunes didn't block the dems from investigating further. And neither has manafort, or cohen or flynn done anything wrong and if they did it wasn't against the law, no biggie right?

Wait and see.

I wasn't wrong. The fact that you didn't like the investigation or the outcome is irrelevant to the fact that they had one. Try to fail less.

Yes you should try less fail. Even FBI agents admitted it wasn't an investigation or a proper one.
So i will take their word of random internet poster.

Oh, there's evidence, you guys just don't care.

You are still busy looking for Obama's birth certificate somewhere.

You might be looking for his birth certificate but i am not.

Interesting that no one has yet provided all of this evidence isn't it.

Yes you should try less fail. Even FBI agents admitted it wasn't an investigation or a proper one.
So i will take their word of random internet poster.

Irrelevant. It was still an investigation. Try again (and probably fail again).

So directing someone to lie under oath isn't breaking any laws.

They could have a written note, signed by Trump with video evidence of him telling Cohen to lie and you wouldn't believe it.

please show any evidence that this happened. again just because they post it on the internet doesn't make it true.
the buzzfeed has less than a stellar reputation in fact they have a down right dishonest one and have been caught falsifying reports before.

next their source where they got this information is highly suspect.

You might be looking for his birth certificate but i am not.

Interesting that no one has yet provided all of this evidence isn't it.

You just dismiss it as fake news.

Back
Top Bottom