• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Donald Trump threatens to ‘hit’ several of the DNC speakers

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
[
COLOR=#333333][FONT=&quot]Donald Trump is living up to his reputation as thin-skinned bully.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT=&quot]At a rally in Davenport, Iowa on Thursday, Trump threatened to attack several of the Democratic National Convention’s speakers for their remarks against him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I was gonna hit one guy in particular, a very little guy,” Trump said at his rally. “I was gonna hit this guy so hard, his head would spin, he wouldn’t know what the hell happened.”

Some speculated that Trump had been referencing former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg as the “little guy,” who blasted the billionaire as a failed businessman on Wednesday.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bloomberg is 5’8’’, which Trump would likely consider small, considering his “little” nickname for Marco Rubio, who is 5’10”.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Donald Trump threatens to ‘hit’ several of the DNC speakers - NY Daily News

And there are those that want to give this hothead the codes? Really? WTF?

Geez, grow a sack! Jiminy....

If you read into it, he didn't mean physically hit, he meant hit back at, like a counter to what they were saying.

If you read into it, he didn't mean physically hit, he meant hit back at, like a counter to what they were saying.

Lol. Right on cue.

When you say I am going to hit you so hard your head will spin...it means one thing. Once again Trump demonstrates his qualifactions for dog catcher.

Lol. Right on cue.

When you say I am going to hit you so hard your head will spin...it means one thing. Once again Trump demonstrates his qualifactions for dog catcher.

Because expecting Trump to get on a plane and fly to Philadelphia so that he can sock Michael Bloomberg in the face is completely rational...

Because expecting Trump to get on a plane and fly to Philadelphia so that he can sock Michael Bloomberg in the face is completely rational...

Reading is fundamental.

Trump's anger is clearly a problem.

Hillary is much more emotionally unstable than Trump. I wouldn't want that racist crony anywhere near the nuclear codes.

Hillary is much more emotionally unstable than Trump. I wouldn't want that racist crony anywhere near the nuclear codes.

Elaborate about her temper.

Didn't you watch the Democratic Convention?

Anyone who did not watch the Convention simply has no clue. Go find someone with them on their DVR.

Donald Trump is talking about his two bit sorcery of sending forth causes to disturb these people. Wait till he no longer has his money (when he's dead) and see what he does to them, I mean they do to him, oh, ya, they're already doing it and this is why he feels the need to act for his audience.

Didn't you watch the Democratic Convention?

Anyone who did not watch the Convention simply has no clue. Go find someone with them on their DVR.

Donald Trump is talking about his two bit sorcery of sending forth causes to disturb these people. Wait till he no longer has his money (when he's dead) and see what he does to them, I mean they do to him, oh, ya, they're already doing it and this is why he feels the need to act for his audience.

You do realize that made no sense right? How could he do anything to anyone when he's dead?

You do realize that made no sense right? How could he do anything to anyone when he's dead?

I'm sorry I brought it up actually,

Elaborate about her temper.

No, I'd have to say that they weren't very nice or realistic about their competitor and what he did for them by keeping any of those other Republicans from getting anywhere near the White House.

I'd have to say that if The Democrat were to loose Trump is at least an interesting proposition where as his competitors should have only been punished for the behavior of their Party.

Well, after watching the Conventions I am no longer sorry for what I did to you by putting this choice before you nor for what I did to Bernie and I'd have to say that this is the greatest election of all time.

I'm sorry I brought it up actually,

No, I'd have to say that they weren't very nice or realistic about their competitor and what he did for them by keeping any of those other Republicans from getting anywhere near the White House.

I'd have to say that if The Democrat were to loose Trump is at least an interesting proposition where as his competitors should have only been punished for the behavior of their Party.

Well, after watching the Conventions I am no longer sorry for what I did to you by putting this choice before you nor for what I did to Bernie and I'd have to say that this is the greatest election of all time.

420 friendly?

Back
Top Bottom