• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Donald Trump threatens to ‘hit’ several of the DNC speakers

Oh? Do share. Dishonest how?

Trump did not mean physically hitting. Which is obvious what you wanted this thread to imply.

Trump did not mean physically hitting. .

I'm rather amazed you can read his mind. That is a special talent. I wish you could read mine right now. I have some choice words for you.

If Trump means something else, then his handlers need to teach him to do so. As usual, he shoots off his mouth and his loyal minions rush in to clean up his mess.

Which is obvious what you wanted this thread to imply.

Those were his words. The only person being dishonest is you. You claim to be able to read his mind.

I'm rather amazed you can read his mind. That is a special talent. I wish you could read mine right now. I have some choice words for you.

If Trump means something else, then his handlers need to teach him to do so. As usual, he shoots off his mouth and his loyal minions rush in to clean up his mess.

Those were his words. The only person being dishonest is you. You claim to be able to read his mind.

Trump said his friend, who he labeled a "very great governor," urged him to stay focused on attacking Clinton, not other Democrats.
"He said, 'Don't hit there. Don't hit down. You have one person to beat. It's Hillary Rodham Clinton,'" Trump recalled, adding that he initially objected to the advice. "I said, 'But I really want to. I don't like what they're saying because a lot of it is lies. Not all of it but a lot of it is.' I said, 'I just really ... it makes me feel good.' "

Donald Trump says he would like to 'hit' DNC speakers who disparaged him - CNNPolitics.com

Back
Top Bottom