• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump tells San Jose rally: Hillary Clinton has to go to jail

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Donald Trump tells San Jose rally: Hillary Clinton has to go to jail - CBS News

“… Donald Trump is suggesting that if he wins the presidential election, he is going to imprison Hillary Clinton, because, "everyone knows she's guilty."…”

“Donald Trump is suggesting that if he wins the presidential election, he is going to imprison Hillary Clinton, because, “everyone knows she’s guilty.”

During an interview on CBS’s Face The Nation, Trump said, “I would have my attorney general look at it because everyone knows that she’s guilty. Now I would say this, she’s guilty but I would let my attorney general make that determination. Maybe they would disagree.”

Trump would have his attorney general look at it, but everyone knows she’s guilty suggest some North Korea style “justice,” will be coming Hillary Clinton’s way if Trump wins the election. These are the kinds of statements that confirm that Trump doesn’t want to be president. He wants to be a dictator………….”

I think HRC’s observation that Trump wants to be a dictator is on the mark………This “nut-job” is out of control and is certifiable…………and if elected should be Impeached for the safety of the country……….
ALSO SEE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYw6m2veHhE
Trump Threatens To Throw Hillary Clinton In Prison If He Wins The White House

I am sure Trump would love to be a dictator. But the system doesn't really allow for such a thing.

“… Donald Trump is suggesting that if he wins the presidential election, he is going to imprison Hillary Clinton, because, "everyone knows she's guilty."…”

“Donald Trump is suggesting that if he wins the presidential election, he is going to imprison Hillary Clinton, because, “everyone knows she’s guilty.”

During an interview on CBS’s Face The Nation, Trump said, “I would have my attorney general look at it because everyone knows that she’s guilty. Now I would say this, she’s guilty but I would let my attorney general make that determination. Maybe they would disagree.”

Trump would have his attorney general look at it, but everyone knows she’s guilty suggest some North Korea style “justice,” will be coming Hillary Clinton’s way if Trump wins the election. These are the kinds of statements that confirm that Trump doesn’t want to be president. He wants to be a dictator………….”

I think HRC’s observation that Trump wants to be a dictator is on the mark………This “nut-job” is out of control and is certifiable…………and if elected should be Impeached for the safety of the country……….
ALSO SEE:

:lamo

:fly:

Like Trump is.............He doubled down with the same crazy promise to put HRC in jail if elected on a CNN Sunday morning show...........Tell me this guy is not crazy out of control! And in need of medication

Yep. The woman should be impeached, when she's President.

Well, hopefully it won't come to that. Because then she'll be impeached (a slap on the wrist) and people will think no further of it - which would be wrong.

ALSO SEE:

Clinton Email Scandal: Hillary Could Face A 10-Year Prison Stint If Her Server Was Hacked | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Like Trump is.............He doubled down with the same crazy promise to put HRC in jail if elected on a CNN Sunday morning show...........Tell me this guy is not crazy out of control! And in need of medication

Well, someone appears in need of medication.

Do you think a dictator would offer that he would let his Attorney General decide if Clinton were guilty, as stated in your OP?

Well, someone appears in need of medication.

Do you think a dictator would offer that he would let his Attorney General decide if Clinton were guilty, as stated in your OP?

......as a cover/excuse ................of course..........

But you seem to be missing the point here my friend...........like proof of a crime........ a finding of jury after a fair trial......and all that good constitutional stuff................But it would seem would not get in Donald's way of doing things.......

And is just like a DICTATOR would do

......as a cover/excuse ................of course..........

But you seem to be missing the point here my friend...........like proof of a crime........ a finding of jury after a fair trial......and all that constitutional stuff it would seem would not get in Donald's way of doing things.......with is a clear definition of DICTATOR

Yet.....he stated:

she’s guilty but I would let my attorney general make that determination. Maybe they would disagree.”

It seems.....you're the one missing the point......since you've posted words........that destroy it.

Like I said before................Mention anything about crazy Donald and all Trumpster seem to be able to do is talk about HRC............I wonder why that is?

Because she is Trump's opponent.

Yet.....he stated:

she’s guilty but I would let my attorney general make that determination. Maybe they would disagree.”

It seems.....you're the one missing the point......since you've posted words........that destroy it.

Are you out to lunch or something?

Because she is Trump's opponent.

I understand that.............. but it does not address the Trump issue being raised.....and it is fuzzy thinking.....as in illogical

But then that never seems to bother yall...... Fuzzy thinking backed up with crazy talk..........

ALSO SEE:

Why are you so obsessed about calling Trump a dictator? Is it because he beat who you wanted to be the nominee?

Why is it whenever a Trump flaw is the subject all yall can do is try and make the string about HRC?

Are you sorta getting the idea yall are backing a sure loser

BTW

FBI and HRC..........all wishful thinking and acknowledging that is the only way you think Trump could possibly win..........:lamo

BTW

If you took the time to read what I post you would know I have" no horse in this race"...........IMHO both candidates stink.......

So keep your attempt to think you know who I am to yourself rather than sounding like a fool..........

Last edited:
Why are you so obsessed about calling Trump a dictator? Is it because he beat who you wanted to be the nominee?

I never called the Trumpster anything of the kind...............but what he is saying he will do if elected is was a dictator might do..........suspend the constitution and jail folks for political reasons.......

Doesn't that sorta make the name Castro come to mind?

Well, hopefully it won't come to that. Because then she'll be impeached (a slap on the wrist) and people will think no further of it - which would be wrong.

Impeachment should exclude her from office with the VP to take her place.

Back
Top Bottom