• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump tells San Jose rally: Hillary Clinton has to go to jail

Nice triple-post insult. Is it a fetish for you to be such an obnoxious troll child?

None of the atrocities Trump does phases a Trump supporter.

Well I mean dude, "She's going to do away with the bill of rights".

Hmmhmmm.

Got any other crazy conspiracy theories there champ?

"I’m going to continue to speak out for comprehensive background checks, closing the “gun show loophole,” closing the “online loophole,” closing the so-called “Charleston loophole,” reversing the bill that Senator Sanders voted for and I voted against, giving immunity from liability to gun makers and sellers." - Hillary Clinton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I’m going to continue to speak out for comprehensive background checks, closing the “gun show loophole,” closing the “online loophole,” closing the so-called “Charleston loophole,” reversing the bill that Senator Sanders voted for and I voted against, giving immunity from liability to gun makers and sellers." - Hillary Clinton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no, Hillary is going to "continue to speak out for comprehensive background checks" Oh the damage to the Bill of Rights!

The country is doomed!

So when is Trump going to jail for running a sham college, ie Fraud? Worst election Ever.

Trump U. is a civil matter...do you know how that works?

Donald Trump tells San Jose rally: Hillary Clinton has to go to jail - CBS News
Donald Trump tells San Jose rally: Hillary Clinton has to go to jail

“… Donald Trump is suggesting that if he wins the presidential election, he is going to imprison Hillary Clinton, because, "everyone knows she's guilty."…”

“Donald Trump is suggesting that if he wins the presidential election, he is going to imprison Hillary Clinton, because, “everyone knows she’s guilty.”

During an interview on CBS’s Face The Nation, Trump said, “I would have my attorney general look at it because everyone knows that she’s guilty. Now I would say this, she’s guilty but I would let my attorney general make that determination. Maybe they would disagree.”

Trump would have his attorney general look at it, but everyone knows she’s guilty suggest some North Korea style “justice,” will be coming Hillary Clinton’s way if Trump wins the election. These are the kinds of statements that confirm that Trump doesn’t want to be president. He wants to be a dictator………….”

I think HRC’s observation that Trump wants to be a dictator is on the mark………This “nut-job” is out of control and is certifiable…………and if elected should be Impeached for the safety of the country……….
ALSO SEE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYw6m2veHhE
Trump Threatens To Throw Hillary Clinton In Prison If He Wins The White House

Donald makes a lot of sense here , that witch is as corrupt as they come !! The Clinton's think they are ABOVE the law ! :shock:

Donald makes a lot of sense here , that witch is as corrupt as they come !! The Clinton's think they are ABOVE the law ! :shock:

So you think it sensible to shred the Bill of Right just because yall think hate trumps the Bill of Rights

Trump U. is a civil matter...do you know how that works?

If it turns out to be a scam, which it may very well be, then it will become a criminal matter. Seems like you are the one that does not know how the system works.

Well I mean dude, "She's going to do away with the bill of rights".

Hmmhmmm.

Got any other crazy conspiracy theories there champ?

Well dude, if you're going to quote me, at least quote me accurately and while your at it, learn to recognize hyperbole when you see.

Well dude, if you're going to quote me, at least quote me accurately and while your at it, learn to recognize hyperbole when you see.

Oh so now every time you make a straight statement with no context I'm supposed to instantly recognize it's hyperbole and you didn't mean it :lamo

Oh so now every time you make a straight statement with no context I'm supposed to instantly recognize it's hyperbole and you didn't mean it :lamo

No, you should keep trashing our the thread. You're doing a fine job. Post the Alex Jones question more often. You're not posting that enough.

Like Trump is.............He doubled down with the same crazy promise to put HRC in jail if elected on a CNN Sunday morning show...........Tell me this guy is not crazy out of control! And in need of medication

Well, someone appears in need of medication.
I think you might be right. The first to come down with the symptoms of TDS? :shrug:

Do you think a dictator would offer that he would let his Attorney General decide if Clinton were guilty, as stated in your OP?

So you think it sensible to shred the Bill of Right just because yall think hate trumps the Bill of Rights

Take a look at the second Amendment and Killary Rotten Clinton !~ So you think it's ok to shred the Constitution ! :roll:

Well.... In America that's usually the job for a judge or jury...

Eric Holder, and his successor, have demonstrated the first step to involving judge and jury is political and can thwart the effort. That rather discounts your statement.

Back
Top Bottom