• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump tells San Jose rally: Hillary Clinton has to go to jail

I am sure Trump would love to be a dictator. But the system doesn't really allow for such a thing.

I'm sure Hillary would like to be a dictator; and Obama acted like the biggest dictator within the constraint of our form of govt. He had his phone and pen dontcha know?

Like Trump is.............He doubled down with the same crazy promise to put HRC in jail if elected on a CNN Sunday morning show...........Tell me this guy is not crazy out of control! And in need of medication

More than a few people would point out that people have gone to jail for less. You think she's gonna be prosecuted under the Obama admin? You think Loretta Lynch will bring charges even if the FBI recommends indictment?

So when is Trump going to jail for running a sham college, ie Fraud? Worst election Ever.

Last edited:
actually, this is not one of tRump's more stupid moves
there is a lot of anti-hillary sentiment
many believe she has skated for far too long
those who may not be tRump supporters would probably sit at home on election day
but promising to prosecute hillary might motivate a substantial number to instead show up and vote
the upside may not be huge
but there is no down side to such a gambit

Have yall ever considered the possibility that the Trumpster is a HRC plant who's goal is to lose the election insuring a HRC win?.............Take a look at the recent news and you might think it a possibility

Bold: Your own quote of what he said shoots down your premise for this thread.

Like how?

BTW

It is no premise..............it is just a plain old news report.......And if you have any "issues"..........take them up with the reporter

i mean...everyone does know she's guilty and that what we hear is likely just the tip of the iceberg. But we need to go through the actual law enforcement/judicial system. We cannot just declare people guilty and throw them into jail with no recourse. Well we can...but we have to label them as "terrorists" first.

well then if true..........lets get on with the hanging

Because you made the thread about both HRC and Trump. The thread after all IS about what Trump said about Hillary and her possible illegal behavior. It is only natural to also talk about HRC. Like it or not, that's the way the cookies crumble.

I've only seen you support HRC, never seen you deride her.

Thanks for your sharing and being able to read my mind

well then if true..........lets get on with the hanging

No one is going to label a tried and true Corporate Republocrat like Hillary as a "terrorist". As such, you're left with only nominal legal recourse.

Donald Trump tells San Jose rally: Hillary Clinton has to go to jail - CBS News
Donald Trump tells San Jose rally: Hillary Clinton has to go to jail

“… Donald Trump is suggesting that if he wins the presidential election, he is going to imprison Hillary Clinton, because, "everyone knows she's guilty."…”

“Donald Trump is suggesting that if he wins the presidential election, he is going to imprison Hillary Clinton, because, “everyone knows she’s guilty.”

During an interview on CBS’s Face The Nation, Trump said, “I would have my attorney general look at it because everyone knows that she’s guilty. Now I would say this, she’s guilty but I would let my attorney general make that determination. Maybe they would disagree.”

Trump would have his attorney general look at it, but everyone knows she’s guilty suggest some North Korea style “justice,” will be coming Hillary Clinton’s way if Trump wins the election. These are the kinds of statements that confirm that Trump doesn’t want to be president. He wants to be a dictator………….”

I think HRC’s observation that Trump wants to be a dictator is on the mark………This “nut-job” is out of control and is certifiable…………and if elected should be Impeached for the safety of the country……….
ALSO SEE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYw6m2veHhE
Trump Threatens To Throw Hillary Clinton In Prison If He Wins The White House

He's right. She does need to go to jail.

Because you made the thread about both HRC and Trump. The thread after all IS about what Trump said about Hillary and her possible illegal behavior. It is only natural to also talk about HRC. Like it or not, that's the way the cookies crumble.

I've only seen you support HRC, never seen you deride her.

If so..........so what?

But that is not true...........I do not support HRC..........never said I plan to vote for her........have called her "boring"......."uninspiring".......lacking message..........

Before you can come to that silly and false conclusion you need to read ALL MY POSTS........

And we see that you haven't

I am sure Trump would love to be a dictator. But the system doesn't really allow for such a thing.

Clinton wants to do away with The Bill of Rights, but our system won't allow for such a thing.

If so..........so what?

But that is not true...........I do not support HRC..........never said I plan to vote for her........have called her "boring"......."uninspiring".......lacking message..........

Before you can come to that silly and false conclusion you need to read ALL MY POSTS........

None of that qualifies as, "criticism".

Like how?

BTW

It is no premise..............it is just a plain old news report.......And if you have any "issues"..........take them up with the reporter

I looked in the article and I didn't find any part of it that said "I think HRC’s observation that Trump wants to be a dictator is on the mark" so pretty sure that was your own commentary.

And the fact that he said he would have the attorney general look into it shows that he would go through the proper process. Or did you not know that the attorney general is the head of the DoJ and they're the ones that bring forth legal action against people that have violated federal laws? A dictator on the other hand doesn't go through the legal process.

Now, I realize that you apparently don't believe HRC to be guilty of breaking any federal laws. But your belief or lack thereof doesn't mean that she is or isn't. Only a court can determine that and only the AG can determine if charges will even be brought. Not even Trump can change that.

If so..........so what?

So complaining when people talk about HRC, instead of Trump like you want, isn't going to get you anywhere. You brought it up, you're going to have to deal with people talking about HRC.

You never say anything out right. But people can easily read between the lines when you've posted sooooo many threads against Trump and rarely say anything negative against HRC. Indeed iirc you've even defended her on multiple occasions.

Because I don't need to read all your posts. :shrug: Your stance on lots of things is well known.

More than a few people would point out that people have gone to jail for less. You think she's gonna be prosecuted under the Obama admin? You think Loretta Lynch will bring charges even if the FBI recommends indictment?

May be......the difference here is they7 all had a fair trial first..........

And in reply tyo your other statements.........Are you suggesting that the system is rigged?

If so, I guess that's the reason Henry Kissinger......GWB...........and Cheney where never brought up on charges of being war criminals..........and Ronald Regan was never impeached for running a secret war and buying arms from Iran to sell to the contras and/or having the CIA illegally importing cocaine to be sold in South Central to the "darkies" to fund the war in Niagara.........Is that what you're implying?

So complaining when people talk about HRC, instead of Trump like you want, isn't going to get you anywhere. You brought it up, you're going to have to deal with people talking about HRC.

You never say anything out right. But people can easily read between the lines when you've posted sooooo many threads against Trump and rarely say anything negative against HRC. Indeed iirc you've even defended her on multiple occasions.

Because I don't need to read all your posts. :shrug: Your stance on lots of things is well known.

Please stop trolling/bating me..........

I will no longer reply to your posts

Please stop trolling/bating me..........

I will no longer reply to your posts

Does that mean you're going to ignore this post also? ......

I looked in the article and I didn't find any part of it that said "I think HRC’s observation that Trump wants to be a dictator is on the mark" so pretty sure that was your own commentary.

And the fact that he said he would have the attorney general look into it shows that he would go through the proper process. Or did you not know that the attorney general is the head of the DoJ and they're the ones that bring forth legal action against people that have violated federal laws? A dictator on the other hand doesn't go through the legal process.

Now, I realize that you apparently don't believe HRC to be guilty of breaking any federal laws. But your belief or lack thereof doesn't mean that she is or isn't. Only a court can determine that and only the AG can determine if charges will even be brought. Not even Trump can change that.

Not surprised.

Back
Top Bottom