• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Shows Signs Of Mental Breakdown By Calling All Journalists Racists

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

In a call with surrogates, presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump showed signs that he is not well by overruling his campaign, and calling all journalists who ask about his comments about the Trump U judge racists; calling staff stupid and blaming them for the problems Trump now faces…….This and other behaviors are classic signs of a person suffering from the stress of a campaign run crying out for help……….
This has been noticed by other professionals in the mental health field which they find worrisome……..

ALSO SEE:
Trump Is Simply Not Well
Trump Is Simply Not Well - Fr. Marcel Guarnizo

Maybe Donald Trump has really lost his mind: What if the GOP frontrunner isn’t crazy, but simply not well? - We've become familiar with his ramblings, and at ease mocking them. But they might be the sign of someone unwell
Maybe Donald Trump has really lost his mind: What if the GOP frontrunner isn?t crazy, but simply not well? - Salon.com

Therapists Confirm Trump's Narcissistic Personality Disorder - Concerned therapists break silence to warn the public
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...firm-trumps-narcissistic-personality-disorder

Donald Trump: Narcissist-In-Chief, Not Commander-In-Chief
Forbes Welcome

A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/a-n...rder-that-makes-him-a-dangerous-world-leader/

In a call with surrogates, presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump showed signs that he is not well by overruling his campaign, and calling all journalists who ask about his comments about the Trump U judge racists; calling staff stupid and blaming them for the problems Trump now faces…….This and other behaviors are classic signs of a person suffering from the stress of a campaign run crying out for help……….
This has been noticed by other professionals in the mental health field which they find worrisome……..

ALSO SEE:
Trump Is Simply Not Well

Maybe Donald Trump has really lost his mind: What if the GOP frontrunner isn’t crazy, but simply not well? - We've become familiar with his ramblings, and at ease mocking them. But they might be the sign of someone unwell
Maybe Donald Trump has really lost his mind: What if the GOP frontrunner isn?t crazy, but simply not well? - Salon.com

Therapists Confirm Trump's Narcissistic Personality Disorder - Concerned therapists break silence to warn the public
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...firm-trumps-narcissistic-personality-disorder

Forbes Welcome

A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/a-n...rder-that-makes-him-a-dangerous-world-leader/

Trump isn't sick....he's just an asshole. Of course, so is Hillary....so....Yay two party system?

ALSO SEE:
Trump Is Simply Not Well

Forbes Welcome

Am I ever glad we have Lady Clinton as a steady back-up! That makes me feel so good!

Trump isn't sick....he's just an asshole. Of course, so is Hillary....so....Yay two party system?

Yes I agree with the @$$hole...........but for Hillary I think she is more so boring.........

Am I ever glad we have Lady Clinton as a steady back-up! That makes me feel so good!

I doubt she will be the backup.............and in spite of how I feel about her as being boring as a dirty washcloth..........she is on the sane side of normal IMHO

BTW

None of them make me feel good........cheated yes...........good not

ALSO SEE:
Trump Is Simply Not Well

Forbes Welcome

Is it me or do you have a serious hard on for Trump? We know you don't like him but jeez everything you have been posting has been about him lately. I like UFO's and stuff like that, or football or funny stuff, try posting that every once in awhile. Trump can wait a bit.

I doubt she will be the backup.............and in spite of how I feel about her as being boring as a dirty washcloth..........she is on the sane side of normal IMHO

BTW

None of them make me feel good........cheated yes...........good not

As was Nixon, when he was elected. He was only a little corrupted.

Is it me or do you have a serious hard on for Trump? We know you don't like him but jeez everything you have been posting has been about him lately. I like UFO's and stuff like that, or football or funny stuff, try posting that every once in awhile. Trump can wait a bit.

I wouldn't call it a "hard-on...........

But I know Mr. Trump........... saw and experienced him in action.........and find it both fair and accurate to call him a loud mouth scumbag bully..........

But don't think that makes me biased.......

What I post is not my opinion or belief......

But are reports of Mr Trump's actions & behaviors in the public sector........

He is a flawed person with many deficits which make him unqualified and dangerous if elected President.........

And all I report is what others see as being both factual and accurate.......

It is not that I have a "hard-on" but more so other not liking what is being reported of who the real Trump is...

I wouldn't call it a "hard-on...........

But I know Mr. Trump........... saw and experienced him in action.........and find it both fair and accurate to call him a loud mouth scumbag bully..........

But don't think that makes me biased.......

What I post is not my opinion or belief......

But are reports of Mr Trump's actions & behaviors in the public sector........

He is a flawed person with many deficits which make him unqualified and dangerous if elected President.........

And all I report is what others see as being both factual and accurate.......

It is not that I have a "hard-on" but more so other not liking what is being reported of who the real Trump is...

Are you gona post stuff about UFO's and football and funny stuff?

I just read this article from 538 on this very topic and you will probably find it interesting.

Psychiatrists Can't Tell Us What They Think About Trump

The story basically boils down to an ethical rule that was the result of a 1964 survey sent to about 10,000 Psychiatrists that asked whether Barry Goldwater was psychologically fit to be President. Only about 2,000 responded (570 to say that they didn't know enough, 660 to say that he was fine, and 1200 to say that he was unfit). The now-defunct magazine, Fact, then printed the headling "1,189 Psychiatrists Say Goldwater is Psychologically Unfit to be President." In the aftermath, Goldwater sued Fact and won the case.

It's also the reason why all of these articles carry an explicit disclaimer (or should) from the Psychiatrist as to the fact that they have not examined or treated these individuals.

On a side note, it looks Donald Trump has yet another reason to be compared to Barry Goldwater.

ALSO SEE:
Trump Is Simply Not Well

Forbes Welcome

Nobody is going to be convinced by any of this garbage. Everyone knows what the deal is.

I'd hate to think that any of these people are actually professionals. It's unethical to make pronouncements about people that one has not met nor treated. It would not reflect well on them if they tried it.

I'd agree that Trump is narcissistic, but then so are all politicians, so is half the country. It's the defining personality of our age. Americans would never elect a person to office who's not narcissistic. Elect a person who sticks to his principles whether it hurts him or not, who always tells people like it is rather than what they want to hear? Won't happen, not these days.

Last edited:
I just read this article from 538 on this very topic and you will probably find it interesting.

Psychiatrists Can't Tell Us What They Think About Trump

The story basically boils down to an ethical rule that was the result of a 1964 survey sent to about 10,000 Psychiatrists that asked whether Barry Goldwater was psychologically fit to be President. Only about 2,000 responded (570 to say that they didn't know enough, 660 to say that he was fine, and 1200 to say that he was unfit). The now-defunct magazine, Fact, then printed the headling "1,189 Psychiatrists Say Goldwater is Psychologically Unfit to be President." In the aftermath, Goldwater sued Fact and won the case.

It's also the reason why all of these articles carry an explicit disclaimer (or should) from the Psychiatrist as to the fact that they have not examined or treated these individuals.

On a side note, it looks Donald Trump has yet another reason to be compared to Barry Goldwater.

Yes I did read that article well before I posted.....all I can say is some do not feel restrained by the precepts of the profession and do as they please.......What seems to becoming most common these day...... Are you inferring that the magazine being defunct makes the information suspect?

And I have heard the argument comparing Trump vis-a- vie Goldwater and the comparison is striking........Goldwater forced-out/lost the black Republicans thru similar means as I recall..........and Trump is ensuring the GOP will never garner the requisite number of Latinos required in number needed to win a national election for generation s to come.........

Yea, please post something other than Trump. Maybe something funny. Thanks. :)

I like this thread.

It's new and fresh, unlike all the threads making a god out of this asshole.

If Trump fans don't like, grow some skin and quit being cry babies every ****ing time a negative article comes up on Trump. get used to it, there is a long way to go and Trump is stupid, a loud mouth, hipocritical, racist and dangerous. With all that ammo you would be a fool to think people aren't going to shoot.

I have to say, Trumpets have certainly surpassed Obamabots in their thin skinned whining, they've become cry babies. It's very amusing, you guys can't stand being even slightly criticized, but here's Trump running around attacking anyone who does not support him.

It's called shooting back, and demigods always go Kim Jung when their stupidity is revealed.

Nobody is going to be convinced by any of this garbage. Everyone knows what the deal is.

I'd hate to think that any of these people are actually professionals. It's unethical to make pronouncements about people that one has not met nor treated. It would not reflect well on them if they tried it.

I'd agree that Trump is narcissistic, but then so are all politicians, so is half the country. It's the defining personality of our age. Americans would never elect a person to office who's not narcissistic. Elect a person who sticks to his principles whether it hurts him or not, who always tells people like it is rather than what they want to hear? Won't happen, not these days.

How many American politicians are so sociopathic/narcistic that they call a reporter and pretend to be your butler, a man who never existed? How many American politicians have offered to pay the legal costs of anyone who physically attacked a protester?

It's a much longer list but you get the picture.

I don't know anyone who pretended to be someone different to say nice things about themselves, that to me says it all, an insecure little baby who builds walls of success to hide behind, who insults and abuses people to make himself feel bigger.

The type of candidacy Trump is running is not sustainable. His entire campaign is based upon arrogant hatred and vitriol. The only question is will he be able to get it across the finish line in November. Barring some major major mistakes by Hillary Clinton I can't see how. Trump is like one of those asshole men that women fall for because he seems confident, dominate, exciting, and therefore intelligent. But the reality of these types of people's arrogance inevitably always come through. Truly intelligent people have the wisdom to be cautious and careful with what they say. Nobody can keep up the act forever and the brighter the spotlight becomes the more his lies get exposed in is inevitable that he will go down in a massive dumpster fire. We just have to make sure America doesn't marry the asshole before she figures it out.

It might be better said that folks like you will never be convinced.......... But it is being widely discussed in both the media and GOP political circles.......So many believe the mental issues are a probable cause for his out of control behaviors....

Tell me you have not noticed of late his strange ways and seemingly out of control behavior's...........

How many American politicians are so sociopathic/narcistic that they call a reporter and pretend to be your butler, a man who never existed? How many American politicians have offered to pay the legal costs of anyone who physically attacked a protester?

It's a much longer list but you get the picture.

I don't know anyone who pretended to be someone different to say nice things about themselves, that to me says it all, an insecure little baby who builds walls of success to hide behind, who insults and abuses people to make himself feel bigger.

No, Trump didn't offer to pay the costs of someone who attacked a protester. He offered to pay the costs for people who fought back against attacks from protesters. Trump never said he was against immigration. He said he was against illegal immigration. He never said he wanted to keep all Muslims from immigrating. He wanted to temporarily suspend Muslim immigration until we had a better handle on vetting them. And so on and so forth.

The lies and distortions keep coming fast and furious, and you guys think that Trump is the crazy one. And I'm not even a supporter of his, but the wild eyed craziness of his critics is palpable. No, I'm not a Trump supporter, but I'm not with you guys.

I like this thread.

It's new and fresh, unlike all the threads making a god out of this asshole.

If Trump fans don't like, grow some skin and quit being cry babies every ****ing time a negative article comes up on Trump. get used to it, there is a long way to go and Trump is stupid, a loud mouth, hipocritical, racist and dangerous. With all that ammo you would be a fool to think people aren't going to shoot.

I have to say, Trumpets have certainly surpassed Obamabots in their thin skinned whining, they've become cry babies. It's very amusing, you guys can't stand being even slightly criticized, but here's Trump running around attacking anyone who does not support him.

It's called shooting back, and demigods always go Kim Jung when their stupidity is revealed.

I don't support Trump, never have. I am probably voting for him though I may not. Not quite sure yet. And yes you are correct more than a few Trump supporters are whiners, some more so than the Clinton whiners. I could care less if he gets criticized. What I do care about is the five billion articles about Trump. I would like to read about anything else. More than 10 Trump things a day, you would have to agree, gets boring and tedious. Same goes for Clinton, but then again nobody writes anything about her, comparatively speaking of course. I don't need to hear that Trump looked at a cat mean, or farted in the general direction of a child, or said something beyond the pail yet again. I don't know about you I can do without that for awhile. Mr. Yoda seemed to me to have a particular fetish and need to post volumes about the Donald. I was simply requesting that he broaden his horizons just a tad so that I didn't have to read quite so many tomes about the evil or angelic nature of the man. I thought I was being imminently reasonable. Was I not?

It might be better said that folks like you will never be convinced.......... But it is being widely discussed in both the media and GOP political circles.......So many believe the mental issues are a probable cause for his out of control behaviors....

Tell me you have not noticed of late his strange ways and seemingly out of control behavior's...........

Increasingly the problem isn't what Trump says and does, it's what people make up about him. So don't ask me to respond to any of these stories. I suspect most if not all of them are false or distorted in the re-telling. Nobody stops to ask if they are true.

No, Trump didn't offer to pay the costs of someone who attacked a protester. He offered to pay the costs for people who fought back against attacks from protesters. Trump never said he was against immigration. He said he was against illegal immigration. He never said he wanted to keep all Muslims from immigrating. He wanted to temporarily suspend Muslim immigration until we had a better handle on vetting them. And so on and so forth.

The lies and distortions keep coming fast and furious, and you guys think that Trump is the crazy one. And I'm not even a supporter of his, but the wild eyed craziness of his critics is palpable. No, I'm not a Trump supporter, but I'm not with you guys.

No you're lying.

His words: "Punch 'em out....I'll pay your legal costs." There is NO evidence beyond his lying mouth to show that he was merely telling them to defend themsleves.

It as said several times in different versions....

Further, even is he was telling them to fight back, he still encouraged violence in his attempt to get power. Technically, that's illegal.

Show me where your "other politicians" have done that. You can try to mitigate this bully's words and actions, but not with me. I've seen too many people like this asshole...most of them in prison

I don't support Trump, never have. I[/B] am probably voting for him though[/B] I may not. Not quite sure yet. And yes you are correct more than a few Trump supporters are whiners, some more so than the Clinton whiners. I could care less if he gets criticized. What I do care about is the five billion articles about Trump. I would like to read about anything else. More than 10 Trump things a day, you would have to agree, gets boring and tedious. Same goes for Clinton, but then again nobody writes anything about her, comparatively speaking of course. I don't need to hear that Trump looked at a cat mean, or farted in the general direction of a child, or said something beyond the pail yet again. I don't know about you I can do without that for awhile. Mr. Yoda seemed to me to have a particular fetish and need to post volumes about the Donald. I was simply requesting that he broaden his horizons just a tad so that I didn't have to read quite so many tomes about the evil or angelic nature of the man. I thought I was being imminently reasonable. Was I not?

Only in Trumpland is it possible to vote for someone and NOT support them. That alone shows Trumpets are not living in the real world.

Get this: you defend him, you get flack and abuse, just like what he delivers to his opponents.

The type of candidacy Trump is running is not sustainable. His entire campaign is based upon arrogant hatred and vitriol. The only question is will he be able to get it across the finish line in November. Barring some major major mistakes by Hillary Clinton I can't see how. Trump is like one of those asshole men that women fall for because he seems confident, dominate, exciting, and therefore intelligent. But the reality of these types of people's arrogance inevitably always come through. Truly intelligent people have the wisdom to be cautious and careful with what they say. Nobody can keep up the act forever and the brighter the spotlight becomes the more his lies get exposed in is inevitable that he will go down in a massive dumpster fire. We just have to make sure America doesn't marry the asshole before she figures it out.

I agree by for more practical reasons:

1. Trump will need over $1 + billion dollars to mount a national run...He neither has the staff, the hardware, software phones to solicit donations........

2. Trump does not have an adequate who function as one unit to oversee and direct a national campaign.......currently the small number of staff members have been formed warring packs fighting for control of the campaign working hard to sabotage the efforts of the other.........and in Mr. Trump's style of leadership......has called them all stupid and blamed them for the fiasco he himself has created ......

3. Trump never developed a 50 state campaign organization to the required tasks to win the election........In fact.........the last time I looked........Trump had NO state campaign organizations formed and working.......

4. Trump all by himself is sabotaging his own campaign.........losing the support of many GOP members in Congress.........ensured many others refusing to attend the convention.......and playing the race card on a personal matter having nothing to do with the campaign and making it a devastating issue...........From this time on until the election the first and standard question asked by reporters of GOP members running for Congress will be what the candidate position on Trump's play of the race card.....

For myself, I can see no reason of Trump being elected given the deficits he is working with..........

Increasingly the problem isn't what Trump says and does, it's what people make up about him. So don't ask me to respond to any of these stories. I suspect most if not all of them are false or distorted in the re-telling. Nobody stops to ask if they are true.

You seem to be living in some other world believing as you do..........

Back
Top Bottom