• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump should be president ?

Donald Trump should be president ?

• Total voters

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
thanks for voting

Well, we should probably have an election first but if he wins then, yes, he should be president.

While this whole election is starting to feel like a college prank gone horribly wrong there is a possibility that people being forced to live with the consequences of their actions might encourage them to make better choices in the future. Coping with failure is part of how we learn.

Well, we should probably have an election first but if he wins then, yes, he should be president.

While this whole election is starting to feel like a college prank gone horribly wrong there is a possibility that people being forced to live with the consequences of their actions might encourage them to make better choices in the future. Coping with failure is part of how we learn.

lutherf ,you want to see him as president ? I mean yes or no ?

lutherf ,you want to see him as president ? I mean yes or no ?

I do not want to see him as president. I also don't want to see Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders as president. I wasn't thrilled to see Barack Obama as president either.

It's kind of a drag to have an election where nobody would be a good choice for president but my faith in the American people is pretty strong and we have a way of making the best out of any situation we get into. So as long as we remain a free country we'll survive whatever kind of stupidity we inflict upon ourselves.

I do not want to see him as president. I also don't want to see Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders as president. I wasn't thrilled to see Barack Obama as president either.

It's kind of a drag to have an election where nobody would be a good choice for president but my faith in the American people is pretty strong and we have a way of making the best out of any situation we get into. So as long as we remain a free country we'll survive whatever kind of stupidity we inflict upon ourselves.

ok but the question is just limited to Trump :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom