• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump selects Mike Pence as VP

Beaudreaux

Preserve Protect Defend
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

(CNN) — Donald Trump has called Indiana Gov. Mike Pence and offered him the vice presidential slot on his ticket, CNN has learned. Pence has accepted.

The pick sets up a stark clash in styles: a brash presumptive nominee with a tendency to freelance into controversies alongside a cautious former congressional leader who's stuck close to conservative orthodoxy since starting his career in talk radio.

[...]

Looks like it's Trump/Pence 2016.

Mike Pence looks like one of the asshole townsfolk trying to get rid of Gene Hackman in the movie Hoosiers...

Mike Pence looks like one of the asshole townsfolk trying to get rid of Gene Hackman in the movie Hoosiers...

And Trump is like Rodney Dangerfield in "Caddyshack" terrorizing Judge Smails. Which one did you like better?

Looks like it's Trump/Pence 2016.

Well that is what CNN has said it has learned.
From who?

Trump postpones VP announcement, citing France attacks

Associated Press
By JULIE PACE and JILL COLVIN, Associated Press
52 mins ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump abruptly postponed plans to announce his vice presidential pick following a day of rampant speculation, citing the "horrible attack" in Nice, France, that left scores dead.

Trump had planned to hold his first event with his yet-to-be-named running mate Friday morning in New York. He announced the change of plans Thursday evening on Twitter.

[...]

Trump postpones VP announcement, citing France attacks

Last edited:
Trump is having fun, this announcement was super understated, very unTrumpian, he is playing. My guess is that this is a shot across the the bow of Team Hillary...."oh so you think you know what I will do because that is what I have been doing for a year, Maybe I do, Maybe I dont.

Trump +1.

Trump won't be needing a VP because he's not going to be the next president.

:lol:

Ironically enough, Excon was the only one in this thread paying attention...

Minorities and women are certainly going to feel the love this year.

It's hard to find a better example for why GOP.com: Growth and Opportunity Project was dead on arrival in this Republican Party.

...........Then again he's also the most pro-Trump user in this thread.

I just can't be sure on this until it's announce. Trump could do anything. But, Pence would be a good choice. At least there would be one conservative on the ticket. As I see in this thread, he's already being attacked by the jokers here.

Back
Top Bottom