• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Donald Trump says The New York Times doesn't "write good"

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
“No matter how good I do on something, they’ll never write good,” the Republican presidential nominee said. “I mean, they don’t write good. ... They don’t know how to write good. And I guess if they did, they’re certainly not doing it.”

There's the quote.

OK, Trumpeteers, either he was just kidding, he didn't really say the above, somewhere a Democrat said something equally inane, it was taken out of context, or the English language has just undergone some grammatical changes recently.

Which is it?

As Ronnie used to say, "Well, ..."

Fourth grade vocabulary, or maybe even less.

zrevi.jpg

There's the quote.

OK, Trumpeteers, either he was just kidding, he didn't really say the above, somewhere a Democrat said something equally inane, it was taken out of context, or the English language has just undergone some grammatical changes recently.

Which is it?

The NYTs writes more gooder than Trump does.

I remember hearing Obama with his silly Navy corpsman and pronouncing it like it was a corpse, corpseman :lamo:lamo:lamo... any 4th grade self respecting male would know that was wrong...ha ha ha ha ha

Well that settles it then. I'm not voting for Obama in November.

I remember hearing Obama with his silly Navy corpsman and pronouncing it like it was a corpse, corpseman :lamo:lamo:lamo... any 4th grade self respecting male would know that was wrong...ha ha ha ha ha

Your desperation tastes like caramel!

This has nothing to do with Obama, Sport.

Well that didn't take long. A Trumpette rushes in to defend poor Donald from his own stupidity. And the best he can do is But, But, But Obama!

Well that didn't take long. A Trumpette rushes in to defend poor Donald from his own stupidity. And the best he can do is But, But, But Obama!
Just giving you something to compare so even you might know that your whining about something so trivial is, well, so trivial.

Yano? No, based on your general postings that I have perused, probably you don't. Maybe cannot know. Sad.

Hope all the grammar Nazis are enjoying themselves.

Seems that they have so little to be happy about lately with the DNC imploding and shedding senior people right and left.

I hear there are even more Democratic WikiLeaks emails in the wings waiting to be released.

So have fun guys, at least while you can and at what you can.

I’m no fan of Trump but this seems to be being twisted out of all recognition. For a start, this was unscripted speech and pretty much everyone is guilty of technical grammatical and semantic errors in that situation. I’m not convinced he meant they “don’t write well” but that they don’t write anything positive about him. The structure of the statements are still a little odd on that basis but it’s not the same simple grammatical error it’s being spun as.

Wow! You've found a Democrat who mispronounced a word. That puts Trump in perspective, sure.

Your desperation to make everything about Obama duly noted.
As is yours to make ANYTHING Trump says or does evil or stupid...and to be completely blind to the incompetence, corruption, criminal behavior of those on the other side.

By the way, I would say that while she is just flat lying nearly all the time, Hillary does not make many gaffes... but at this point, what difference does it make?:lamo:lamo:lamo

Back
Top Bottom