• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Says He Blows Ronald Reagan Away

So then Mr.Dummy Graduated the esteemed Wharton School and achieved world wide recognition
where most humans know the Last Name Trump.Acheiving that by just plain being Dumb.
That is childish.That is what true believers like Obama the Marxist want you to believe.But Facts
{ hard facts } don't kid around.Listen to Obama talk.He likes to josh around.Theorize.
It's called Doublespeak.Or doubletalk.Trump talks plain and means what he says.
I don't know what Obama means when he addresses.He's so full of himself and his
high opinions on most every matter.When in point of fact it's he who acts and talks " stupidly ".
Obama is halfway towards being Historically understood as The Biggest Bullcrapper and Divider
this Country has ever seen.Or heard.
You are being pressured by a Corrupt media to make fashionable hatred of and on Donald Trump.
Right there is Stalinism.

"Donald Trump was the dumbest godd*mn student I ever had." -- William T. Kelley, professor of Trump's at Penn

I'm not a democrat or a republican. I just recognize the president is a moron. And I suspect Daddy's money had a LOT to do with President von Clownstick ever graduating.:lamo

So then you prefer the Jimmy Carter years.Or Stagflation.Double digit Mortgage rates and
lending rates.Making it extremely unattractiuve to purchase a home.
Plus Carter's Oil policy where we had Long lines at the Gas station due to oil production
problems.Carter was technically a disaster for our Economy.The Peanut Farmer from Georgia
who graduated from Annapolis Naval Academy,however, was a terrible negotiator on Foreign affairs.The Iran
Hostage Crisis lasted until Ronnie Reagan was announced as winning his presidential Election.
Almost immediately Iran caved.Hostages were freed.
Reagan DOUBLED Tax receipts to the Government from Carter's tepid $ 500 Million to
$ 1 Trillion. Reagan was right to ascribe to the Economic genius of legendary Milton Freeman.
You may have a point about some aspects of Jimmy Carter.Like his goofball younger brother
Billy and his Billy Beer.A true American character.

I didn't say anything about Jimmy Carter; I didn't make a "point" about him or his brother. I don't agree with all of your "points" about President Carter but the economic affects of his Presidency were supplanted and negated by Reagans policies; which we are still living with the effects of today. Friedman and Chicago School economics (trickle down) have caused the decline of the middle class and our nation; no doubt about it. I guess calling it "Regan's Economic Policy" is somewhat obfuscating because Regan was just an actor playing the part of president; and he did a very good job of delivering his lines. It was the puppet masters, like Friedman, behind him who made policy.

Just another example of braggadocio. The President is not happy unless he makes everything about himself...

You're just excusing his deplorable behavior.

His behavior borders on mental illness. I can't think of a politician in recent memory who said similar things.

Did LBJ or Ronald Reagan claim they were the greatest president in history? Did Teddy Roosevelt?

Trump belongs in a psychiatric institute.

Maybe it's time we changed Mount Rushmore

2017%2F07%2F26%2F0a%2F3e6a62131d9c4265ab213894e10ae8ae.20bb2.jpg

However what if basically all he says is much closer to the God's Honest Truth than
Obama's January 20th 2009 Swearing-in.Where he flubbed the Oath.
had to be retaken the next day in the White House map room.With No Press allowed.
Just a few witnesses.Justice Roberts { Harvard alum } did not bring a Bible.
Not a bible could be found in the Obama's White House.
How that's for being a dummy.Flubs the Oath and somehow makes sure to not
have a single Bible in the White House.
Kinda neat the way under Obama ... We the People are being treated as if Children
watching Saturday morning cartoons.

Just another example of braggadocio. The President is not happy unless he makes everything about himself...

Have you bothered to listen to Obama lately.After all this is His Economy.
Plus not a word from this pathetic MSM when monthly Obama had his Border
Patrol use CS {tear gas } in 2012 and 2013.This started in 2010.

In my very first election I voted for Reagan. Donald Trump is no Reagan, the man was a uniter not a divider, thus the difference.

Same here. First time I voted was in the 1980 primary, and I voted for Reagan. I voted for him for POTUS twice. And it offends me that Trump thinks he's fit to wipe Reagan's ass. It's even more offensive that the people who used to pretend to be Republicans actually agree with Trump.

Reagan had more integrity, decency and class in 1/8 of an inch of his small intestine than Trump has in that entire bloated body of his.

Gingrich had nothing whatsoever to do with balancing 3 budgets. The repubs ALL voted against Clinton's reversal of Reagan policies.

His contract on America is what done him in and started in earnest the lying right wing media echo chamber of shrill vitriol and lies about the left.

The New Republican majority Balanced FOUR Consecutive budgets { not 3 } First time in History.
Billo Clinton vetoed the Republicans Welfare Bill twice before finally signing on.
Like a day or so before his DNC convention.
Newt Gingrich was Framed and decided to leave Congress.Over 80 ethics charges.
One stuck { basically how he abused an expense account while teaching as a Professor }.
That one Ethics charge was cleared years later by the FBI.It was determined to be Untrue.
That is how Democrats roll.They Frame their opposition.Like what they did to Tom DeLay.
And Scooter Libby.
This was taken to a whole new level Under Obama's creation of a Deep State.
Democrats are Scum.Pure & simple.I just proved it.

Darn I misread the thread title. Replace the word, "Away" with "Regularly" and you have a necrophiliac's wet dream.

Very funny in an Addams Family Dark sorta way! That imaginary scenario reminded me of Serial Killer John Gacy's alleged first homosexual experience. Around age 20, Gacy, out of frustration with his dad, moved from Chicago to Las Vegas. He found work first at an ambulance service, then as an attendant in a funeral home:

In his role as a mortuary attendant, Gacy slept in a cot behind the embalming room.[33] In this role, he observed morticians embalming dead bodies and later confessed that, on one evening while alone, he had clambered into the coffin of a deceased teenage male,[34] embracing and caressing the body before experiencing a sense of shock.[35][n 1]

Yeah, by the stable genius! What a joke this guy is.
Is that the best you can come up with? Why waste our time, eh?

The Trump Recovery started the day he was elected and has continued nearly unabated for two long years already, Trump's first two years in office.

The great Reagan Recovery took longer, much longer. We had the July '81 assassination attempt, the Economic Tax Recovery Act was passed a month after and the economy much more slowly improved in 1983.

By the election in 1984 the growth in the economy had been so successful that President Reagan won a re-election landslide victory.

Yano? No? Of course, how could you know?

Have you bothered to listen to Obama lately.After all this is His Economy.
Plus not a word from this pathetic MSM when monthly Obama had his Border
Patrol use CS {tear gas } in 2012 and 2013.This started in 2010.

As someone who was not a fan of President Obama, I could care less what he has to say. However, I do care what our current President is saying.

However what if basically all he says is much closer to the God's Honest Truth than
had to be retaken the next day in the White House map room.With No Press allowed.
Kinda neat the way under Obama ... We the People are being treated as if Children

You may want to get some help with that Obama Derangement Syndrome

This thread isn't about Obama.

Is that the best you can come up with? Why waste our time, eh?

The Trump Recovery started the day he was elected and has continued nearly unabated for two long years already, Trump's first two years in office.

The great Reagan Recovery took longer, much longer. We had the July '81 assassination attempt, the Economic Tax Recovery Act was passed a month after and the economy much more slowly improved in 1983.

By the election in 1984 the growth in the economy had been so successful that President Reagan won a re-election landslide victory.

Yano? No? Of course, how could you know?

Trump inherited a growing economy. At the end of 4 years we’ll see if he succeeds in making it better. (If he lasts that long).

Meh, don't even bother with that dude.
You go there, Kob...base it on the old leftist adage, if you cannot beat 'em, ignore 'em.

We get it, all of us that out argue against all y'all day in day out. Day ONE [ 1, for those of you not speaking/comprehending written English] after the election the Trump economy started improving and has all the way until now with there is no real end in sight. Reagan's great recovery took almost 2 years to gain this kind of steam behind it.

Dem's da facts that Dems like to truly ignore. At their peril... but certainly not ours, ha ha ha ha ha. Whats good for Dems is generally bad for America.

Trump inherited a growing economy. At the end of 4 years we’ll see if he succeeds in making it better. (If he lasts that long).
Tepid tea type tripe.

Slenderman had 8 loooooOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOooong dreadful years he put us through with very very very little economic inspiration. He was out to "manage our decline".

Remember? Remember.

You go there, Kob...base it on the old leftist adage, if you cannot beat 'em, ignore 'em.

We get it, all of us that out argue against all y'all day in day out. Day ONE [ 1, for those of you not speaking/comprehending written English] after the election the Trump economy started improving and has all the way until now with there is no real end in sight. Reagan's great recovery took almost 2 years to gain this kind of steam behind it.

Dem's da facts that Dems like to truly ignore. At their peril... but certainly not ours, ha ha ha ha ha. Whats good for Dems is generally bad for America.

Reagan's recovery didn't start with a recovering economy like Trump's did. It usually takes time to get policies implemented and for it to effect the economy. Which is why the economy under a new President is considered the previous President's for a year. Trump inherited a recovering economy and has thus far been able to keep it going.

Well yeah.

Reagan used the Southern Strategy: "Young bucks and welfare queens"

Trump went full Trump and used the White Nationalist strategy: Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People'

Southern Strategy ... huh.You mean the same Southern Stategy Chris Matthews always manages
to Trotsky out before a general election.
Firstly ... Democrats historical record on race relations is deplorable.Plus there was a time in our
history when the black community overwhelmingly voted Republican.MLK Voted Republican.
Do not trust Democrats when they insist otherwise.
Woodrow Wilson { 2nd most Liberal democrat while Obama is Number 1 } " stabbed the NAACP
in the back by seeking their support,then,once in office he segregated the Federal Government."
The First Motion Picture to be screened at the White House was in 1916 when Wilson
showed - Birth of a Nation - { 1915 }.The NAACP { founded in 1909 } had this to say
about the epic 3 hour film. " three miles of filth " where Riots broke out in Boston,Philadelphia
and others cities over the Film's controversial depiction of black people.
Wilson saying the Film was like " history written in lightening ".
The KKK used the Film as a recruiting tool.William Joseph Simmons,the man who revived the
Klan in 1915 believed there might not have been a revival of the KKK if the film was not released.

Last edited:

The “Trump recovery” continued the upward trajectory the economy had been on for years, and you know that.

Reagan's recovery didn't start with a recovering economy like Trump's did. It usually takes time to get policies implemented and for it to effect the economy. Which is why the economy under a new President is considered the previous President's for a year. Trump inherited a recovering economy and has thus far been able to keep it going.
Yeah yeah yeah, for those who don't really keep up, that probably seems kinda sorta like the truth.

At least it is the truth the lying fake media wants you to think. How about some real data that shows the real truth?

Of course for those wanting to continue to delude themselves... carry on. Just know that its a lie and we intelligent people all know it. :2wave:

Back
Top Bottom