• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Says He’s ‘Open to Doing Something’ on Minimum Wage

Anti illegal immigration..
Pro gun.
Nationalist, america first.
Lowers taxes.
Anti PC..

Conservative where it counts afaic..

He's just running his mouth.

And they swallowed the entire line, no questions asked.

Some Republicans are so desperate for a win, they do not realize what they are buying.
Yes, but I think "Republicans" has to be differentiated between 'GOP establishment', and 'GOP rank & file voters'.

The establishment hasn't been performing for quite a few years and election cycles. There's much talking, promises, and lip-service, but when the voters deliver, those they put in office don't! So I think the voters are just fed-up, and the establishment either hasn't listened, doesn't care, or are making promises they can't deliver.

After years of frustration, the voters probably figure they're not getting theirs with the old guys, so let's try this new guy! Hell, I'm not a Republican but even I feel the same way! :doh

That avatar is about to be your commander in chief and ruler of the free world there buddy :)

Straight off the bat I'm not in the military. And if he becomes the civilians commander in chief he is nothing more than a dictator. Nero comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom