• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump rescued from broken lift by firefighters in Colorado Springs spa resort

Manc Skipper

Wrinkly member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
[FONT=&quot]"Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump had to be rescued from a lift after it became stuck between the first and second floors of a spa resort in Colorado Springs. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Colorado Springs Fire Department said it was called to help 10 people trapped inside a elevator at The Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa. ..."

[/FONT]
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-lift-elevator-rescue-colorado-firefighters-us-election-2016-republican-party-a7164686.html

[FONT="]"[URL="http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-is-now-officially-the-republican-nominee-a7050291.html"]Republican presidential nominee[/URL] Donald Trump had to be rescued from a lift after it became stuck between the first and second floors of a spa resort in Colorado Springs. [/FONT]
[FONT="]Colorado Springs Fire Department said it was called to help 10 people trapped inside a elevator at The Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa. ..."

[/FONT]
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-lift-elevator-rescue-colorado-firefighters-us-election-2016-republican-party-a7164686.html
My heart goes out to those poor nine people that were trapped in an elevator with Trump. I cannot imagine the horror that they must've been experiencing..

"Just before Trump claimed fire dept. "doesn't know what the hell they're doing," they rescued him from an elevator."

... Trump's campaign staff arrived at the hotel in possession of their own elevator key, and was using it to operate the elevator manually. ... The Colorado Springs Fire Department was called in, and rescuers were able to lower a ladder down to the trapped parties through a hatch in the elevator ceiling.
... The only problem that could be found was a computer code indicating "elevator failure due to operator error". The technician believes that a Trump staffer incorrectly turned the key at the wrong moment, stopping the car between the first and second floors. A safety switch shuts down the elevator automatically when this occurs.

http://www.krdo.com/news/new-details-emerge-in-trump-elevator-rescue/40966226

ok, so team tRump ****s up the elevator with their private key to override the system
and the fire department shows up to get them out safely
notice how tRump expresses his appreciation
... Trump eventually took the stage at the rally, where he opened his remarks by blasting the local fire marshal for shutting off entry to his campaign event due to capacity restrictions.
"This is why our country doesn't work," Trump said as he slammed the Colorado Springs fire marshal during the rally, moments after the department's firefighters rescued him. The paper reported that Trump said the fire marshal "didn't know what he was doing and 'was probably a Democrat.' "
Fire marshal Brett Lacey told a local TV station that organizers handed out too many tickets and the venue couldn't accommodate all of the people who wanted to attend. ...

Trump rescued from stalled elevator - CNNPolitics.com

fire marshall refused to allow tRump to exceed the fire code provisions and tRump responded in his inimitable way: he threw a tantrum
isn't tRump the 'law and order' candidate. only one who believes he is above the law

Re: Donald Trump rescued from broken lift by firefighters in Colorado Springs spa res

These ridiculous threads are what we have to look forward to if Trump gets elected.

Re: Donald Trump rescued from broken lift by firefighters in Colorado Springs spa res

These ridiculous threads are what we have to look forward to if Trump gets elected.

yep. many opportunities will present themselves to again expose his lack of character

If that clown somehow manages to get elected, you'll have much worse things to look forward to than "ridiculous threads".

If that clown somehow manages to get elected, you'll have much worse things to look forward to than "ridiculous threads".

You're right. There's no telling what idiotic **** the Liberals are going to pull. We're going to see the biggest sore loser event in history.

Slow news day it seems. I guess that frees me up to do other things. :golf

yep. many opportunities will present themselves to again expose his lack of character

Hillarys lack of character is settled then? You can't look at comments like that and not think of the alternative.

You're right. There's no telling what idiotic **** the Liberals are going to pull. We're going to see the biggest sore loser event in history.

If you truly believe that Trump has the best interest of this country in mind or cares about bettering the lives of Americans, I have a bridge to sell you. He's clearly a sociopath but then again that's why I feel that the extreme right identify with him.

If you truly believe that Trump has the best interest of this country in mind or cares about bettering the lives of Americans, I have a bridge to sell you. He's clearly a sociopath but then again that's why I feel that the extreme right identify with him.

I believe the same thing about Clinton. She wants to be America's first dictatort.

Trump being trapped in an elevator somehow warrants a thread?

Trump being trapped in an elevator somehow warrants a thread?

tRump being a asshole does

there will be a lot of such threads until november 9

Back
Top Bottom