• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Donald Trump rages after getting crushed in Wisconsin

Dittohead not!

master political analyst
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
[h=1]Donald Trump rages after getting crushed in Wisconsin[/h]
“Ted Cruz is worse than a puppet — he is a Trojan horse, being used by the party bosses attempting to steal the nomination from Mr. Trump,” the Republican frontrunner’s statement said.
Instead of offering a note of praise as Trump did after past losses, the Tuesday-night statement leveled a bevy of attacks against “Lyin’ Ted Cruz.”

Trump is looking more and more like a petulant child and less and less presidential.

What a goddamn jerkoff he is. Seriously. Petty, petulant, idiotic jackass.

There is a good segment of our society that think the same way. Fortunately, I don't think there are enough idiotic jackasses in America to actually get him elected.

(Hehehehehehe.... you said jerk-off.)

Did he ever look like something other than a petulant child? He was never "presidential". Then again, could you imagine Cruz? The last thing we need is theocracy.

Are you suggesting that Cruz would abuse his power like Obama? And the hyperbole surrounding his faith is ridiculous.

That, and I think that most of American society is pretty much burnt out on the Trump craze. Overexposure.

It has become rather boring actually.

That's what I thought a soon as I saw the headline. It's like looking after a five year old for a week, where the five year old has controlled every aspect of your life. Unless he gets the attention he needs it's tantrum time in Trumpland

Are you suggesting that Cruz would abuse his power like Obama? And the hyperbole surrounding his faith is ridiculous.

He's the one who said he was "A Christian first and an American second".

That, and I think that most of American society is pretty much burnt out on the Trump craze. Overexposure.

It has become rather boring actually.
Yep, the man peaked too soon, didn't see it coming, and failed to (effectively) pivot to the more moderate Republicans he needed in order to go to the next level as the field winnowed.

I believe the man had 1237 and the nomination in-hand, but he failed to execute as both a candidate and through his organization.

But he had one helluva' outing for a rookie!

Are you saying there's a Republocrat out there that won't abuse his power like Bush and Obama?

I don't think Cruz will have any better luck getting his theocratic agenda past Congress than Obama has had getting anything much past Congress. Anyway, the two biggies for the theocrats, abortion and gay marriage, were decided by the courts and not the Congress nor the president.

Back
Top Bottom