• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Played Central Role in Hush Payoffs to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal

I typed in "whores" on my phone but auto-correct changed it to "whites" and I did not catch it.

So if these women are whores, what is Trump - a whore-monger? What is Melania - a victim? What are the American people - idiots?

So if these women are whores, what is Trump - a whore-monger? What is Melania - a victim? What are the American people - idiots?

Just because politicians are sinners does not mean their supporters support their sin. Otherwise all democrats who supported Bill Clinton are sex addicts and perverts.

Oh yes sir there were laws broken. 100% chance that the President is currently an unindicted co-conspirator.

:doh

He can contribute as much as he wants to his own campaign.
no laws were broken. You have no friggen clue what you are talking about
but we know this on pretty much every thread you post on.

Not me. I just reported the story. I don't think there was a crime.
And to answer your question ... no, it's not payback for Clinton.
Before the election, The Resistance was the tactic used to return to power.
Now that they've recovered a large piece of that power, what they're able to do with it is really an extension of The Resistance ... only now they have unobstructed use 1/2 of the Legislature to do it.
It's what an unrestrained drive for political power looks like.
I thought the House was for legislation for the good of the people not for the quest for power. I guess this will show if the Dems in the House are working in the peoples interests or their own.

I thought the House was for legislation for the good of the people not for the quest for power. I guess this will show if the Dems in the House are working in the peoples interests or their own.

It's already showing and I suspect it'll eventually not be generally popular despite the supporting media they'll be getting.

100% chance, you might say.

But he needs to report it. Because not reporting is a felony.

And, I’m pretty sure making Cohen pay it and telling him you’ll pay him later is also not legal.

Back
Top Bottom