• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump pardons female suffrage leader Susan B. Anthony

Chuck9788

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump pardons female suffrage leader Susan B. Anthony who was convicted of illegally voting to mark 100th anniversary of 19th amendment giving women right to vote

Trump to pardon women's suffrage leader Susan Anthony | Daily Mail Online

And please don't forget that President Trump had earlier pardoned boxing legend and great American Jack Johnson.

Trump Pardons Jack Johnson, Heavyweight Boxing Champion

Trump Pardons Jack Johnson, Heavyweight Boxing Champion - The New York Times

OK. Good for him.

Now can he get back to working with Congress on issues that impact us today.

BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump pardons female suffrage leader Susan B. Anthony who was convicted of illegally voting to mark 100th anniversary of 19th amendment giving women right to vote

And please don't forget that President Trump had earlier pardoned boxing legend and great American Jack Johnson.

The 170,000 people who died from COVID and the dozens of millions of unemployed Americans will weep with joy at this news.

How...uhm...pointless.

Obama is kicking himself that he didn't pardon them when he was president during the Great Recession as a distraction.

Other Dems are a little more outraged at Trump than usual today. Virtue signaling is supposed to be a Dem thing. Trump is working their side of the street.

The 170,000 people who died from COVID and the dozens of millions of unemployed Americans will weep with joy at this news.

I have a friend who’s nephew died of Covid 19 because he was nurse and volunteered to work with Covid patients. To cast him and others like him who knowingly risked their own health as helpless victims of Trump is really pretty disrespectful.

I have a friend who’s nephew died of Covid 19 because he was nurse and volunteered to work with Covid patients. To cast him and others like him who knowingly risked their own health as helpless victims of Trump is really pretty disrespectful.

The only person who said anything about being victims of Trump is you. I never mentioned being victims of Trump. Want to try to fail again, or have you reached quota?

I imagine she's thrilled...

At this point I'm pretty sure we all know someone who knows someone who's died of coronavirus. Get over yourself. Trump is the president and it's his responsibility to lead us through things like pandemics. Instead he's much more concerned with getting reelected. Why else would he pardon Susan B. Anthony, of all people?

F*** trump and his pardons, he's worthless as president, the country is going down the toilet and Americans are dead thanks to that POS. Those who praise this scumbag are just like him, trash.

Just what we all needed him to do during three ongoing nation-wide crises.

The only person who said anything about being victims of Trump is you. I never mentioned being victims of Trump. Want to try to fail again, or have you reached quota?

Whew, I’m glad nobody believes or claims that Trump killed 170,000 and that we can all agree that would be pretty stupid.

Obama is kicking himself that he didn't pardon them when he was president during the Great Recession as a distraction.

Other Dems are a little more outraged at Trump than usual today. Virtue signaling is supposed to be a Dem thing. Trump is working their side of the street.
Lmao, he did troll them from their side of the street.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Whew, I’m glad nobody believes or claims that Trump killed 170,000 and that we can all agree that would be pretty stupid.

If every post on this forum containing a straw man argument were to magically disappear right now, how many of your posts would be left? 1/3rd? A quarter? 1/100th?

If every post on this forum containing a straw man argument were to magically disappear right now, how many of your posts would be left? 1/3rd? A quarter? 1/100th?

I’m just happy you all agree what a stupid claim or argument that would be.

on the morning after the start of the DNC.

why not 3.5 years ago? publicity whore?

Thank you President Trump for doing the right thing and giving a pardon to Susan B Anthony. Women today would not be voting if it were not for people like Susan B Anthony.

#TRUMP2020

Do you honestly believe Trump and his administration were the first to think about giving Susan B Anthony a pardon? Susan never wanted a pardon...And how freaking IRONIC, Trump undercutting the power of Anthony’s original fight for voting rights nearly 150 years ago by working adamantly to suppress the vote today...

Susan didnt want a pardon

"It is our understanding that there were discussions about a pardon for her before as well and she didn't want it," "But she doesn't think she did anything wrong and she firmly believes that all US citizens have the right to vote."

Back
Top Bottom