• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump moved the capital of Israel to Jerusalem for the evangelicals.

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Yeah. You read that right...

“And we moved the capital of Israel to Jerusalem. That's for the evangelicals.” "You know it's amazing with that, the evangelicals are more excited about that than Jewish people."

Trump: 'We moved the capital of Israel to Jerusalem. That's for the evangelicals' | TheHill

This guy can't even use basic words or the correct words. Is it really too much to ask of the President of the United States to say "...recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel..."? You know, what actually happened.

“And we moved the capital of Israel to Jerusalem. That's for the evangelicals.” "You know it's amazing with that, the evangelicals are more excited about that than Jewish people."

Trump: 'We moved the capital of Israel to Jerusalem. That's for the evangelicals' | TheHill

This guy can't even use basic words or the correct words. Is it really too much to ask of the President of the United States to say "...recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel..."? You know, what actually happened.

American evangelicals have always had a bizarre, dark relationship with Israel. It's because it fits their belief in the role Israel plays in the end of the world, at which point most Israelis will go to hell. They 'support' Israel because they 'support' Israel's role in the bible as a 'chosen people', because they hate everyone around Israel, and because they want to support the prophecy of the end of the world. Israel says, 'whatever crazies, keep sending the billions every year.'

This should end well... :roll:

Good thing the world has Trump to tell Israel where its capitol is.

He didn't move the "capital" anywhere - he moved the US Embassy. If you're gonna throw **** against the wall to see what sticks at leas throw it at the correct wall.

Give the man a magic marker and he can move capitols in any country he wants to.

He didn't move the "capital" anywhere - he moved the US Embassy. If you're gonna throw **** against the wall to see what sticks at leas throw it at the correct wall.

"And we moved the capital of Israel to Jerusalem..."

Trump is just lucky that there aren't any Jewish comedians in our country.

American evangelicals have always had a bizarre, dark relationship with Israel. It's because it fits their belief in the role Israel plays in the end of the world, at which point most Israelis will go to hell. They 'support' Israel because they 'support' Israel's role in the bible as a 'chosen people', because they hate everyone around Israel, and because they want to support the prophecy of the end of the world. Israel says, 'whatever crazies, keep sending the billions every year.'

When I'm an Israeli citizen, I'll give a damn about where their capital is and where our embassy is. In the meantime, I don't give a damn.

He didn't move the "capital" anywhere - he moved the US Embassy.

You should tell Trump that since he is the one who made the comment. :lamo

wouldn't it be nice if you got a reply that said "oh, my bad".

People forget that it was the American Congress which voted to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and until Donald Trump became the president his predecessors refused to move the American embassy because the status of the city is disputed in international law. This is something Donald Trump and Congress agree on although the rest of the world sees it differently.

I'm an amillennialist. So I don't give a damn about what role Israel might play in the "end times" if such a thing actually happens.

Uh, no, I'm sure Trump didn't create this Thread

"And we moved the capital of Israel to Jerusalem..."
Since it's been the capital since 1948, it would seem that someone with half an ounce of intelligence would realize he misspoke rather than running to the forum to go "Mommy, mommy, guess what Donnie said!".

Uh, no, I'm sure Trump didn't create this Thread

Nope he didn't create this thread, but he is the one who said he moved the capital of Israel to Jerusalem. You having trouble with reading comprehension? You definitely aren't hitting any bullseyes today. :lamo

Since it's been the capital since 1948, it would seem that someone with half an ounce of intelligence would realize he misspoke rather than running to the forum to go "Mommy, mommy, guess what Donnie said!".

It's his dementia kicking in. Trump's retarded followers couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag.

sorry you missed what he said and have to lash out now.

not my problem.

Take it up with trump he must be confused, Again.

Sorry you feel that stating facts is "lashing out".

yeah, my OP (with the facts like Trump's, you know, actual words) must hurt after your post where you obviously hadn't read yet.

yeah, my OP (with the facts like Trump's, you know, actual words) must hurt after your post where you obviously hadn't read yet.
You're the only one getting all pissy and butthurt. It's pretty obvious who's "lashing out". And, all this for at silly misspeak? TDS kicking up? :lamo

You're the only one getting all pissy and butthurt. It's pretty obvious who's "lashing out". And, all this for at silly misspeak? TDS kicking up? :lamo

well, except you who had to jump into a thread and be wrong right off the bat because you were obviously hurt.

Back
Top Bottom