• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump moved the capital of Israel to Jerusalem for the evangelicals.

well, except you who had to jump into a thread and be wrong right off the bat because you were obviously hurt.
And now your devolving into junior hight "I know your are but what am I?" comebacks?

Yeah. You read that right...

“And we moved the capital of Israel to Jerusalem. That's for the evangelicals.” "You know it's amazing with that, the evangelicals are more excited about that than Jewish people."

Trump: 'We moved the capital of Israel to Jerusalem. That's for the evangelicals' | TheHill

This guy can't even use basic words or the correct words. Is it really too much to ask of the President of the United States to say "...recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel..."? You know, what actually happened.

And the trumpers still complain about Joe's gaffes. Amazing.

And now your devolving into junior hight "I know your are but what am I?" comebacks?

actually, all i'm doing is pointing Trump's own words and that you jumped in and were wrong right off the bat (obviously didn't read the link).

you know, you should expect more from the leader of our country. but i get why you guys don't. shame really.

And the trumpers still complain anout Joe's gaffe's. Amazing.

as i've posted before, a ton of these Trump supporters are men aged 50-90. THEY DON'T HAVE TIME TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER POLITICAL SAVIOR. THIS IS THEIR LAST HOPE.

so they just ignore his crimes and corruption and words and adultery and lies.

actually, all i'm doing is pointing Trump's own words and that you jumped in and were wrong right off the bat (obviously didn't read the link).

you know, you should expect more from the leader of our country. but i get why you guys don't. shame really.
Expect that our leader never makes a verbal faux pas? Seriously?

Expect that our leader never makes a verbal faux pas? Seriously?

oh, he can mess up words (and frequently does) but he also lies like a drunken sailor pretty much all the time.

saying that we moved a capital (and why) is just Trump being Trump.

oh, he can mess up words (and frequently does) but he also lies like a drunken sailor pretty much all the time.

saying that we moved a capital (and why) is just Trump being Trump.
So, like I said your TDS is hurting your butt. :lamo:

Yeah. You read that right...

“And we moved the capital of Israel to Jerusalem. That's for the evangelicals.” "You know it's amazing with that, the evangelicals are more excited about that than Jewish people."

Trump: 'We moved the capital of Israel to Jerusalem. That's for the evangelicals' | TheHill

This guy can't even use basic words or the correct words. Is it really too much to ask of the President of the United States to say "...recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel..."? You know, what actually happened.
He has talked about moving the embassy to Jerusalem many, many times in the correct context. Did this one count as being a lie?
BTW, Trump kept a promise that both Clinton and Obama had made by recognizing the Capitol of Israel.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

He has talked about moving the embassy to Jerusalem many, many times in the correct context. Did this one count as being a lie?
BTW, Trump kept a promise that both Clinton and Obama had made by recognizing the Capitol of Israel.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

it just counts as Trump being Trump. he can't use the actual right words because he's pretty dumb and a massive liar.

Back
Top Bottom