• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump might be the dimmest President the US has ever had

Yes, if the media says so, you can count on it. :roll:

You know, if you read too much of this stuff, your weenie will dry up and go away. Look at Chris Matthews. All he has left are tingles.

Yes, well flinging out tariffs on our allies and starting a trade war with China tends to have a chilling effect on Wall Street. It's lost over 2,000 pts in the past two weeks; if Trump doesn't quit tweeting or learn to keep his mouth shut, 2019 is going to be a really bad year for the Stock Market.

Yes, well flinging out tariffs on our allies and starting a trade war with China tends to have a chilling effect on Wall Street. It's lost over 2,000 pts in the past two weeks; if Trump doesn't quit tweeting or learn to keep his mouth shut, 2019 is going to be a really bad year for the Stock Market.

don't worry. it will be someone else's fault.

The democrats will control the House. Just blame them.

i was going to blame the fed, fake news, Michael Cohen, and the ozone layer.

What does Trump have to do with this. You know he doesn't give a rat's ass about the stock market, right?

:lol: what a ****ing bold lie. :lol:

He went to countless "rallies" and kept saying oh "the stock market is at an all time high" repeatedly.

Don't forget bragging about shutting the government down.

Trump is the dimmest POTUS ever and still vastly more successful than Obama. Go figure.

Trump is the dimmest POTUS ever and still vastly more successful than Obama. Go figure.

It helps when your party controls all branches of government. Or at least, one would think it would help. I'm not ready to call the current administration successful even with a party majority.

Our fearless leader does not read. Nothing more needs saying.

What does Trump have to do with this. You know he doesn't give a rat's ass about the stock market, right?

Weird. He sure did tweet about it (and his impact on it) quite a bit when it was doing well.

Trump said:
If the Dems (Crooked Hillary) got elected, your stocks would be down 50% from values on Election Day. Now they have a great future - and just beginning!

Trump said:
Dow goes from 18,589 on November 9, 2016, to 25,075 today, for a new all-time Record. Jumped 1000 points in last 5 weeks, Record fastest 1000 point move in history. This is all about the Make America Great Again agenda! Jobs, Jobs, Jobs. Six trillion dollars in value created!

Trump said:
Stock market hits new high with longest winning streak in decades. Great level of confidence and optimism - even before tax plan rollout!

Trump said:
The world was gloomy before I won - there was no hope. Now the market is up nearly 10% and Christmas spending is over a trillion dollars!

Trump said:
Stock Market hit another all-time high yesterday - despite the Russian hoax story! Also, jobs numbers are starting to look very good!

He did when it was going up...so did you.

No he didn't. He only spouted off with rhetoric.

You should be looking at what he DOES. Has Trump actually done anything that indicates he gives a rat's ass about the stock market? I haven't seen it.

:lol: what a ****ing bold lie. :lol:

He went to countless "rallies" and kept saying oh "the stock market is at an all time high" repeatedly.

See my other post.

Answer my question...if you can.

You should be looking at what he DOES. Has Trump actually done anything that indicates he gives a rat's ass about the stock market? I haven't seen it.

His unseemly and unprecedented attempted interference in the FED's decisions on raising interest rates certainly qualify.... You do know that rising interest rates strongly effect the stock market or are you clueless about that also?

Last edited:

Seems to be a rather silly metric.

What has he done to show he gives a rat's ass about...anything except himself?

Back
Top Bottom