• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump may be in deep trouble: The press is finally figuring out how to cover

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Donald Trump may be in deep trouble: The press is finally figuring out how to cover the ?billionaire? bigot - Salon.com
Donald Trump may be in deep trouble: The press is finally figuring out how to cover the “billionaire

After accruing $2 billion in free coverage, the GOP nominee faces real questions about his sham university and more ……………
“ …… As recently reported at The Washington Post, Trump benefited from many easy months of piling up attention while emitting pungent sound bites and swatting away demurrers like flies. (Trump) sidestepped questions as artfully ……….and “Follow-up questions were as perfunctory as coughs. He strewed non sequiturs about like party favors, expecting — realistically — that no one would probe to take listeners deeper. He left fact-checkers in the dust as he rattled off falsehoods faster than Google could keep up. He knew he could wait out reporters asking their one-liner questions, for they would champ at the bit to break for commercials or to change the subject themselves.

But there are some welcome signs of improvement. In recent days, the questions are coming thicker and faster, though not necessarily deeper. It may well be that some reporters feeling chagrined that a candidate so indifferent to fact and impervious to correction (“thousands of Muslims” in New Jersey cheered on 9/11, “There is no drought” in California; it would be tedious to go on) has fared so well in the Republican campaign and in polls. ………

And it seems all this new push-back by a press who is growing a backbone and balls…………..Mr Trump does not like having his liberty with the truth being challenged……..And his supporters are becoming uneasy and becoming aware of Donald’s clay feet……….. And are mindful they may be backing a lying loser………..
What can I say? I warned yall he was just another common dirtbag dressed in a $2000 dollar suit……..But yall didn’t listen…….

HRC, her surrogates and the press...........

...are going to make the next few months a living “nightmare” for him and the folks who support the Trumpster

Re: Donald Trump may be in deep trouble: The press is finally figuring out how to cov

Cruz and Kasich screwed up by not staying in it.

Trump doesn't know who he has to fight either.

Good, Clinton can just walk all over Trump.

Just as I called it Clinton over Trump.

"I shook up the world! I shook up the world!"

No, I kicked Republican asshole.

Even if it kills me it will have been worth it.

Last edited:
Re: Donald Trump may be in deep trouble: The press is finally figuring out how to cov

The closer to November we get, the more the left foam at the mouth over DJT.

I wonder if DJT's civil case is any more series than The Queen of Corruption's pending FBI investigation? Time will tell. ROTFLMAO

Donald Trump may be in deep trouble: The press is finally figuring out how to cover the ?billionaire? bigot - Salon.com
Donald Trump may be in deep trouble: The press is finally figuring out how to cover the “billionaire

After accruing $2 billion in free coverage, the GOP nominee faces real questions about his sham university and more ……………
“ …… As recently reported at The Washington Post, Trump benefited from many easy months of piling up attention while emitting pungent sound bites and swatting away demurrers like flies. (Trump) sidestepped questions as artfully ……….and “Follow-up questions were as perfunctory as coughs. He strewed non sequiturs about like party favors, expecting — realistically — that no one would probe to take listeners deeper. He left fact-checkers in the dust as he rattled off falsehoods faster than Google could keep up. He knew he could wait out reporters asking their one-liner questions, for they would champ at the bit to break for commercials or to change the subject themselves.

But there are some welcome signs of improvement. In recent days, the questions are coming thicker and faster, though not necessarily deeper. It may well be that some reporters feeling chagrined that a candidate so indifferent to fact and impervious to correction (“thousands of Muslims” in New Jersey cheered on 9/11, “There is no drought” in California; it would be tedious to go on) has fared so well in the Republican campaign and in polls. ………

And it seems all this new push-back by a press who is growing a backbone and balls…………..Mr Trump does not like having his liberty with the truth being challenged……..And his supporters are becoming uneasy and becoming aware of Donald’s clay feet……….. And are mindful they may be backing a lying loser………..
What can I say? I warned yall he was just another common dirtbag dressed in a $2000 dollar suit……..But yall didn’t listen…….

HRC, her surrogates and the press...........

...are going to make the next few months a living “nightmare” for him and the folks who support the Trumpster

Well, that only took, what?, 8 months? I suspect Trump already has a counter-move in store. The vast majority of his supporters and potential supporters no longer even listen to the press and take it for granted that they are unfair to him, so it doesn't even matter how they cover him.

Well, that only took, what?, 8 months? I suspect Trump already has a counter-move in store. The vast majority of his supporters and potential supporters no longer even listen to the press and take it for granted that they are unfair to him, so it doesn't even matter how they cover him.

Yeah............Trump's counter move seems to be "going crazy out of control"...........The man seems to have "lost his marbles" and the GOP are fleeing the sinking ship with public statements and news releases all distancing themselves from the Trumpster

Back
Top Bottom