• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Loves Telling Jews They’re Not Loyal Americans

Did you know Trump’s son in law is Jewish?

Of course know. and it's relevant

I just don't think it's the most relevant thing.

There are plenty of self loathing jews out there, I think actions defending Israel and religious jews speak for his philo-semitism more than any kind of family relations, although it's good he does have someone like Jared Kushner and Ivanka by his side.

Last edited:
Of course know.

I just don't care.

There are plenty of self loathing jews out there, I think actions defending Israel and religious jews speak for his philo-semitism than any kind of family relations, although it's good he does have someone like Jared Kushner and Ivanka by his side.

How is he helping Jews by calling them disloyal?

How is he helping Jews by calling them disloyal?

He is helping Jews by moving the embassy and facilitating peace agreements, and protecting orthodox jews on college campuses.

When it turns out that Antifa Violence didn't have the intended intimidation effect on those dastardly Deplorables,...

Villian.jpg

Then the Radical Lefties turn to the Trump-Guilt-Shaming Tactic. Over and over and over...

It is all so predictable... and ineffective.

So while your people are burning down the cities and committing smash and grab looting... The rest of U.S. are horrible, just Horrible!, ...

Because we dared to stand behind "ORANGE MAN BAD!!!"

and the concept of the Rule-of-Law and Meritocracy.

It is rather comical really... and Pathetic.

-

Trump is weird. He really should know better. His daughter is a Jew (she converted). But then again there are alot of things where Trump should just know better.

The party that loves israel and is sucking Netanyahu's dick every time he says "Jewish State" is, at the same time, the party that thinks Jews are israeli double agents.

Which party are you describing now, because that sounds like both of them.

He is helping Jews by moving the embassy and facilitating peace agreements, and protecting orthodox jews on college campuses.

Why would American Jews be helped by moving the Israeli embassy? Why are you calling them disloyal Americans?

it's the holy land of their religion?

American Jews aren’t necessarily religious, and if they are, their beliefs are expressed as Americans. Just like Catholics who go to churches and aren’t told Italy is their country.

Why would American Jews be helped by moving the Israeli embassy? Why are you calling them disloyal Americans?
I think it's inherent.

As for disloyalty, I think half the population is disloyal, I don't see why anyone should be exempt from that accusation because of their religion.

American Jews aren’t necessarily religious, and if they are, their beliefs are expressed as Americans. Just like Catholics who go to churches and aren’t told Italy is their country.

Tell catholics you hate the pope, and that the vatican should be divided between italians and italian minorities, and see how far that goes.

Which party are you describing now, because that sounds like both of them.

You know which party I'm talking about, and why OP's accusation is totally ridiculous.

Tell catholics you hate the pope, and that the vatican should be divided between italians and italian minorities, and see how far that goes.

Okay, I’ll do that. Go to those same Catholics and tell them they’re disloyal to this country *because* of their religion.

Let’s compare notes. You talk to them after I talk to them, though. I want them receptive to you and your ideas.

I think it's inherent.

As for disloyalty, I think half the population is disloyal, I don't see why anyone should be exempt from that accusation because of their religion.

It’s not inherent for American Jews to be loyal to another country. That’s an anti-semitic belief.

The Pope is the head of the Catholic church (and there are Catholics that hate the current Pope), so kind of different. Israel is a secular state that's Jewish, not a religious state. Judaism is special because it's both a religion and a people, but most Jews are loyal to their home country, and even though they do have ties to Israel, many see themselves as Americans, or British or Russian, or whatever their home country is, and not Israeli, unless they are actual Israelis. Also the idea of the Jewish people is different from being Israeli. Israeli is being citizen of a country, while being a Jew is a larger group. Although indeed the official policy of Israel is that they want all Jews to migrate to there, and any Jew who seek Israeli citizenship will get it.

The West Bank and the Gaza Strip are not parts of Israel but occupied by Israel, which is a different thing. That means the Palestinians are not Israeli citizens and have no rights under Israeli law. By definition Palestinians are not a minority in Israel because the Palestinian territories are not officially part of Israel. And the main reason Israel hasn't just annexed the West Bank and Gaza is because they don't want the Palestinians within their borders.

It’s not inherent for American Jews to be loyal to another country. That’s an anti-semitic belief.
You wouldn't know antisemitism if it showed up on your front door step.

Okay, I’ll do that. Go to those same Catholics and tell them they’re disloyal to this country *because* of their religion.

Let’s compare notes. You talk to them after I talk to them, though. I want them receptive to you and your ideas.

You're still assuming that "disloyalty" has anything to do with being jewish or...catholic...or any X religion. There are PLENTY of protestant christians that are disloyal, as there are Jews and catholics and insert any group of people. When ~60% of jews aren't even religious, it should then be inherent that their religion has nothing to do with any kind of accusation against them.

The Pope is the head of the Catholic church (and there are Catholics that hate the current Pope), so kind of different. Israel is a secular state that's Jewish, not a religious state. Judaism is special because it's both a religion and a people, but most Jews are loyal to their home country, and even though they do have ties to Israel, many see themselves as Americans, or British or Russian, or whatever their home country is, and not Israeli, unless they are actual Israelis. Also the idea of the Jewish people is different from being Israeli. Israeli is being citizen of a country, while being a Jew is a larger group. Although indeed the official policy of Israel is that they want all Jews to migrate to there, and any Jew who seek Israeli citizenship will get it.

The West Bank and the Gaza Strip are not parts of Israel but occupied by Israel, which is a different thing. That means the Palestinians are not Israeli citizens and have no rights under Israeli law. By definition Palestinians are not a minority in Israel because the Palestinian territories are not officially part of Israel. And the main reason Israel hasn't just annexed the West Bank and Gaza is because they don't want the Palestinians within their borders.

I know this, and it's why I reject the idea that the party that hates the concept of a jewish state is somehow qualified to level accusations of antisemtism.

What if it called me and told me Jews were disloyal to America?
Tell it they aren't the only ones.

No group is alien to disloyalty.

Plenty of white protestants burning the american flag out there. I've never seen jews do that.

You're still assuming that "disloyalty" has anything to do with being jewish or...catholic...or any X religion. There are PLENTY of protestant christians that are disloyal, as there are Jews and catholics and insert any group of people. When ~60% of jews aren't even religious, it should then be inherent that their religion has nothing to do with any kind of accusation against them.

You’re assuming that suggesting Jews aren’t loyal to America isn’t anti-semitism. Still.

I know this, and it's why I reject the idea that the party that hates the concept of a jewish state is somehow qualified to level accusations of antisemtism.

Neither party hates Israel. Both of them are incredibly pro- Israeli to ridiculous extent.

Back
Top Bottom