• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Loves Telling Jews They’re Not Loyal Americans

Aunt Antifa

Vaccinated-American
Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
This happened:

“WASHINGTON (JTA) — President Donald Trump spent much of his 20-minute call with American Jewish leaders making the case for more American Jews to vote for him. He closed by repeating a line that has raised their eyebrows before.

“We really appreciate you,” Trump said as he signed off the call, an annual pre-Rosh Hashanah presidential tradition. “We love your country also.”

On Rosh Hashanah call, Trump tells American Jews 'We love your country' and asks for their vote - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Now, before ya’ll accuse me of jumping to conclusions, I’m sure it’s just a slip of the tongue -

“Speaking to reporters on Tuesday, Mr Trump said: "I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty."
On Wednesday, he denied his comments were racist and told reporters: "If you vote for a Democrat, you're being disloyal to Jewish people and you're being very disloyal to Israel."

Trump accuses Jewish Democrat voters of 'great disloyalty' - BBC News

It seems the GOP’s standard bearer thinks Jews in America are actually Israeli double agents. While *he* spits out CCP propaganda. Funny?

This happened:

“WASHINGTON (JTA) — President Donald Trump spent much of his 20-minute call with American Jewish leaders making the case for more American Jews to vote for him. He closed by repeating a line that has raised their eyebrows before.

“We really appreciate you,” Trump said as he signed off the call, an annual pre-Rosh Hashanah presidential tradition. “We love your country also.”

On Rosh Hashanah call, Trump tells American Jews 'We love your country' and asks for their vote - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Now, before ya’ll accuse me of jumping to conclusions, I’m sure it’s just a slip of the tongue -

“Speaking to reporters on Tuesday, Mr Trump said: "I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty."
On Wednesday, he denied his comments were racist and told reporters: "If you vote for a Democrat, you're being disloyal to Jewish people and you're being very disloyal to Israel."

It seems the GOP’s standard bearer thinks Jews in America are actually Israeli double agents. While *he* spits out CCP propaganda. Funny?

Somebody needs to point out to that buffoon that many Orthodox Jews are anti-Zionist. Disloyal to Israel, in other words, because the state of Israel is supposed to be established by the Messiah.

Somebody needs to point out to that buffoon that many Orthodox Jews are anti-Zionist. Disloyal to Israel, in other words, because the state of Israel is supposed to be established by the Messiah.

He can barely grasp that people born in this country are actually citizens. I think you’re asking for way too much.

Just lots more of the same thing... Bitching about president Trump!
Please remember this very big deal.

Donald J. Trump moved the United States Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. That is a really big deal — both as policy and as politics.

Despite political promises and acts of Congress, the bureaucrats in the State Department and the pundits from around the world had blocked the move to Jerusalem. They said American blood would be shed if we moved the embassy to the capital city. They were wrong.

President did what no one did for 40 years!!
Why moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem was smart - Washington Times

Biden is sinking fast. He barely can read a teleprompter now.

This happened:

No, ignorant on your part.

Just lots more of the same thing... Bitching about president Trump!
Please remember this very big deal.

Donald J. Trump moved the United States Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. That is a really big deal — both as policy and as politics.

Despite political promises and acts of Congress, the bureaucrats in the State Department and the pundits from around the world had blocked the move to Jerusalem. They said American blood would be shed if we moved the embassy to the capital city. They were wrong.

President did what no one did for 40 years!!
Why moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem was smart - Washington Times

Biden is sinking fast. He barely can read a teleprompter now.

What does Israel have to do with American Jews?

This happened:

If you really believe that Trump dislikes Jews merely because they are Jews then you truly deserve the mental pretzel award, gold version.

If you really believe that Trump dislikes Jews merely because they are Jews then you truly deserve the mental pretzel award, gold version.

I understand the technicality you’re going for here, but you probably should have started with “but Kushner!” instead.

He calls Jewish Americans disloyal because they don’t support Israel.

He likes or dislikes Jews for the same reason as any other people - because he thinks they benefit or like him, or they don't. So he thinks American Jews are completely loyal to Israel's right-wing, or should be unless they're traitors, and that he has paid for their loyalty by his corrupt policies to give Israel's right what it wants.

This happened:

The party that loves israel and is sucking Netanyahu's dick every time he says "Jewish State" is, at the same time, the party that thinks Jews are israeli double agents.

right. sure. okay. what's next, Nazis love jews because something something racism?

I recommend people avoid those kinds of mental gymnastics.

I understand the technicality you’re going for here, but you probably should have started with “but Kushner!” instead.

He calls Jewish Americans disloyal because they don’t support Israel.

Quite a few Jewish Americans DO support Israel. I dare say nearly all Jewish Americans I know support Israel. I know some sects that don't support Israel for various reasons and I know some individuals that don't support Israel for various reasons but well over 90% of the Jews I have run across in my life have supported Israel.

As far as Donald Trump goes, he completely supports Israel and their commitment to keeping radical Islam from spreading across the Middle East. Being in the real estate business in New York City he'd better have been able to convince a lot of Jews that he supports them and, frankly, it's pretty much impossible to live in that part of the country and not have a truly excellent relationship with at least a few Jews.

The party that loves israel and is sucking Netanyahu's dick every time he says "Jewish State" is, at the same time, the party that thinks Jews are israeli double agents.

right. sure. okay. what's next, Nazis love jews because something something racism?

I recommend people avoid those kinds of mental gymnastics.

Did you know Trump’s son in law is Jewish?

How many Jews are going to vote for a man who will not condemn neo-Nazis?

Trump drew criticism for his condemnation of “hatred, bigotry, and violence on many sides” after a rally organized by a white nationalist in Charlottesville in 2017, and for saying there were “very fine people on both sides.”

Quite a few Jewish Americans DO support Israel. I dare say nearly all Jewish Americans I know support Israel. I know some sects that don't support Israel for various reasons and I know some individuals that don't support Israel for various reasons but well over 90% of the Jews I have run across in my life have supported Israel.

As far as Donald Trump goes, he completely supports Israel and their commitment to keeping radical Islam from spreading across the Middle East. Being in the real estate business in New York City he'd better have been able to convince a lot of Jews that he supports them and, frankly, it's pretty much impossible to live in that part of the country and not have a truly excellent relationship with at least a few Jews.

If he’s so supportive of them why does he keep accusing them of being disloyal?

He likes or dislikes Jews for the same reason as any other people - because he thinks they benefit or like him, or they don't. So he thinks American Jews are completely loyal to Israel's right-wing, or should be unless they're traitors, and that he has paid for their loyalty by his corrupt policies to give Israel's right what it wants.

So your take is that everyone either likes of dislikes Jews based on how they are personally benefited by the relationship? That's pretty damned cynical if you ask me! Why would you possibly think everybody feels that way about Jews? Do you think they also feel that way about Blacks or blondes or women or whatever else?

Sorry for the indelicate language, but your post is full of crap.

First of all, the only evil in the Middle East is not 'radical Islam'. Look at Israel's treatment of the Palestinians, for example. But the leading promoter of 'radical Islam' is, as it has long been, Saudi Arabia. What is trump's relationship with Saudi Arabia? Hint: he protects the leader for murdering a US resident.

So your take is that everyone either likes of dislikes Jews based on how they are personally benefited by the relationship? That's pretty damned cynical if you ask me! Why would you possibly think everybody feels that way about Jews? Do you think they also feel that way about Blacks or blondes or women or whatever else?

When I said "any other people", I'm saying trump likes or dislikes Jews for the same reason trump likes or dislikes any other people - I am not saying that others feel about Jews for the same reasons as trump. trump is the mentally ill, sociopathic, narcissist.

If he’s so supportive of them why does he keep accusing them of being disloyal?

I don't recall Trump ever referring to Jews as being "disloyal". He has spoken quite a bit about how the Jewish vote, for decades, has tended toward Democrats and how Democrats have generally done very little to assist either American Jews or Israeli Jews.

I don't recall Trump ever referring to Jews as being "disloyal". He has spoken quite a bit about how the Jewish vote, for decades, has tended toward Democrats and how Democrats have generally done very little to assist either American Jews or Israeli Jews.

That’s why I included links in the OP, so you didn’t have to remember.

When I said "any other people", I'm saying trump likes or dislikes Jews for the same reason trump likes or dislikes any other people - I am not saying that others feel about Jews for the same reasons as trump. trump is the mentally ill, sociopathic, narcissist.

OK. Oddly enough, we had another rather notorious progressive user refer to "Jew Jersey" yesterday.

Anyway, so you weren't talking about everyone only liking Jews because they get some benefit out of the deal but only Trump liking Jews for that reason. You then go on to diagnose a few mental disorders that Trump has. So what I am supposed to take away from this is that Trump really just hates everyone and pretends to get along with certain people because he gets a benefit from that...and that you would NEVER act that way yourself, right?

Back
Top Bottom