• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump: London mayor made 'very rude statements' about me

The whole world is rubbernecking at the slow-motion car crash of the Trump candidacy.

Trump has such an extraordinarily thin skin.

I am not sure a guy that touchy should be Commander-in-Chief of the most powerful military in history...but whatever.

No need to repeat, what everyone here has read and probably watched. I viewed the interview and read a transcript before I embarked on the venture. And you are quite right. His delivery was very polite. But it is a schnook that thinks that makes the populism any less virulent.

PS: Watch the interview yourself.

You're using "populist" as an invective, but you're haven't demonstrated that the mayor's comments are incorrect or unwise to voice.

Last edited:
You're using "populist" as an invective, but you're haven't demonstrated that the mayor's comments are incorrect or unwise to voice.

If you do not see it, you do not want to an never would admit it, if you did.

If you do not see it, you do not want to an never would admit it, if you did.

Ah, apparently the mayor's comments are like jazz: if you don't get it, you never will. Well how about you flex your powers of communication and explain to us why the mayor's comments are incorrect or unwise, when even you admit that he was very respectful? And don't say "populist" again. That's meaningless without the context of why it's actually bad.

Back
Top Bottom