• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump lies again!!!

plutonium

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Donald trump lied tonight more than once..(Hillary is not vetting Syrian refugees even though she is not the president..all Syrian refugees are being vetted..) (the shooter of florida was not born here). and said it with a very straight face.. I really think he thinks his supporters are fools or he does not know what he is talking about....you people really should be careful he could be lying about what he said he will do to help you too. sad he has to lie to try to win. you folks better tell Donald the media is fact checking everybody lol

Trump appeals to the emotional and poorly educated, so he doesn't really need to base his statements on facts, only what he needs to rile up his constituency.

Trump appeals to the emotional and poorly educated, so he doesn't really need to base his statements on facts, only what he needs to rile up his constituency.

I think Trump appeals to people who were hurt by the Great Recession and feel disconnected from government. He's promising them jobs....jobs that the Mexicans used to have like working in the fields and meat packing plants...and cleaning rich people's toilets.

Did you know that Queens is now apparently "Afghan"? Apparently it is. Donald Trump said Mateen was born in Afghan.

(Mateen was born in Queens. And Trump is a flipping moron.)

Did you know that Queens is now apparently "Afghan"? Apparently it is. Donald Trump said Mateen was born in Afghan.

He was born to two rather recently (at the time) landed Afghans who I do not believe (although this specifically hasn't been reported) were citizens at the time.

and since part of Trumps platform is that citizenship shold not be conveyed simply by birth within the US, this actually does square.

He was born to two rather recently (at the time) landed Afghans who I do not believe (although this specifically hasn't been reported) were citizens at the time.

and since part of Trumps platform is that citizenship shold not be conveyed simply by birth within the US, this actually does square.

He was not born an Afghan. He was not born in Afghanistan. He was born in Queens, New York. It doesn't square with anything. Trump misspoke, either intentionally or ignorantly.

He was not born an Afghan. He was not born in Afghanistan. He was born in Queens, New York. It doesn't square with anything. Trump misspoke, either intentionally or ignorantly.

He was however, ethnically afghan, and was born to afghan parents who were not US citizens. so it's not a lie. I know you hate Trump but that's a pretty silly rap to lay on him.

He was however, ethnically afghan, and was born to afghan parents who were not US citizens. so it's not a lie. I know you hate Trump but that's a pretty silly rap to lay on him.

I am ethnically German because my father was born in Germany. Does that mean I was born in Germany?

I am ethnically German because my father was born in Germany. Does that mean I was born in Germany?

Did Trump say Omar was born in afganistan? I listened to his remarks and heard nothing like that

You could be talking about Hillary Clinton just as well. The sane and well educated base their voting intentions on a rational review of the issues. Unfortunately, the sane and well educated are an endangered species. The real political opportunities are found in corralling the emotional and uneducated. It's why liberal/Democrats promote crap like "war on women" "paying their fair share" etc. because those who don't know any better are susceptible to their emotions and their ignorance. One simply has to look at the monolithic black Democrat vote to see that ignorance in action. President Obama's terms in office are arguably two of the worst terms for blacks in America in modern memory.

Did Trump say Omar was born in afganistan? I listened to his remarks and heard nothing like that

Apparently weren't listening closely enough.

The killer, whose name I will not use, or ever say, was born in Afghan to Afghan parents who immigrated to the United States.

The killer, whose name he will not use, was born in the same New York City borough as Donald Trump himself.

Ethnically afghan / born in Afghanistan, what's the difference, brown is brown, right?

You...SNIP...memory.
You'll be addressed when you can stay on topic.

Last edited:

Not to mention the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

The killers father was anti-Homosexual, hated America and what it stood for. So, in essence, this killer was imported from a foreign muslim country that Hilly probably accepted millions of dollars from for political favors.

Just a guess.

Ethnically afghan / born in Afghanistan, what's the difference, brown is brown, right?

clearly not, on one hand we have a brown guy with an assault rifle, and on the other we have 140 mostly brown victims attending a night for latino homosexuals at a gay club, clearly brown is not just brown.

Donald trump lied tonight more than once..(Hillary is not vetting Syrian refugees even though she is not the president..all Syrian refugees are being vetted..) (the shooter of florida was not born here). and said it with a very straight face.. I really think he thinks his supporters are fools or he does not know what he is talking about....you people really should be careful he could be lying about what he said he will do to help you too. sad he has to lie to try to win. you folks better tell Donald the media is fact checking everybody lol

Only 999,999,999,999,000 to catch up to HRC ! :lamo

So I guess that means Trump was born in Afghanistan, too. The world just keeps getting smaller and smaller, doesn't it? lol

Educated people know that this is not the case. In fact, the media likes to tout that more (no college thus uneducated) people vote for Trump. The truth is, the polls group as follows (high school or less) (some college) (college degree) (graduate or above). During the polls for the GOP, more of all four groups on average voted for Trump. If the grouping had been (high school or less) (some college or more) then the categories would have shown differently and the end result would show that among all GOP's polled that everyone on average supported Trump over the other candidates. But of course, that's not what the media wants you to hear.

If you'd take the time to actually see/go to a Trump rally or talk to Trump supporters, you'll find they cross all the boundaries in race, religion, education, ethnicity, age etc. Your comment to me is quite honestly as stupid as if I said that all Bernie supporters are spoiled millennials or that all Clinton supporters are non working free loaders.

Really, the truth is that the people who are supporting Trump are very educated in many ways, hard working, patriotic Americans who are truly worried about where this country is heading. When more people within a country take from that country instead of contribute to the growth of that country, the country collapses. It simply cannot sustain itself and that is where we are headed and have been headed for the last 7 years.

So I guess that means Trump was born in Afghanistan, too. The world just keeps getting smaller and smaller, doesn't it? lol

Maybe he thinks Queens in now Afghan West.;)

Or maybe he's just a deceitful, dishonest manipulative liar.

Back
Top Bottom