• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Launches Blatantly Anti-Semitic Attack against Hillary Clinton

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Donald Trump Launches Blatantly Anti-Semitic Attack Against Hillary Clinton

“Donald Trump tweeted a blatantly anti-Semitic image Saturday morning, causing an immediate backlash online and further confirming the Republican nominee is willing to sink to depths well beyond usual, acceptable bounds of politics. The tweet, posted at roughly 8:30 a.m., featured a picture of Hillary Clinton pasted over a backdrop of $100 bills with a six-pointed star — the Jewish Star of David — next to her face.

“Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!” the star read.

....This is not a dog whistle. It’s not subtle. It is anti-Semitic imagery aimed at a candidate who isn’t even Jewish………………..

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

Outrageous, shocking and a disturbing lack of judgment to say the least……….
Unbelievably…………(fill in the blank) because I am shocked speechless

5777e7e31800002400fa3ad9.png

LMAO I can't wait to hear the denials for this, it will probably go something like this

"The six pointed star has nothing to do with the Jews who I think are phenomenal people by the way, the Jews didn't invent the star of David which is a great star, the best star nobody knows stars like me. Look I have 14 million twitter followers and they send me very interesting things, the best things. So I sent it out and it got your attention didn't it? Hillary Clinton who is an awful person, by the way, crooked Hillary is what I call her, she and Barack Obama watched on the sidelines as our jobs went overseas to China and we were plunged into depression-level unemployment. Which I hear could be as high as 50% or 60%"

How did I do?

Or it could be a sheriff badge, rather then a star of david

5777e7e31800002400fa3ad9.png

LMAO I can't wait to hear the denials for this, it will probably go something like this

"The six pointed star has nothing to do with the Jews who I think are phenomenal people by the way, the Jews didn't invent the star of David which is a great star, the best star nobody knows stars like me. Look I have 14 million twitter followers and they send me very interesting things, the best things. So I sent it out and it got your attention didn't it? Hillary Clinton who is an awful person, by the way, crooked Hillary is what I call her, she and Barack Obama watched on the sidelines as our jobs went overseas to China and we were plunged into depression-level unemployment. Which I hear could be as high as 50% or 60%"

How did I do?

I believe you left out.........

It never happened and............

........ someone else is to blame

Donald Trump Launches Blatantly Anti-Semitic Attack Against Hillary Clinton

“Donald Trump tweeted a blatantly anti-Semitic image Saturday morning, causing an immediate backlash online and further confirming the Republican nominee is willing to sink to depths well beyond usual, acceptable bounds of politics. The tweet, posted at roughly 8:30 a.m., featured a picture of Hillary Clinton pasted over a backdrop of $100 bills with a six-pointed star — the Jewish Star of David — next to her face.

“Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!” the star read.

....This is not a dog whistle. It’s not subtle. It is anti-Semitic imagery aimed at a candidate who isn’t even Jewish………………..

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

Outrageous, shocking and a disturbing lack of judgment to say the least……….
Unbelievably…………(fill in the blank) because I am shocked speechless

You or that editor are perpetuating a lie. Trump has changed his stance to ban Muslims from countries with terror connections. I guess you are trying to say all Muslim countries are tied to terror, interesting. Are you an Islamophobe?:lamo

I getting a feeling the Republicans are going to go all out to stop Trump now. Obviously they've tried to derail him before.

But I think it's really beginning to hit them this guy will cost them the Senate in the November for sure. And he will do a lot of harm and damage to the GOP even in 2020.

He's out of control. Except for the angry white men who hate everything and everyone he's pissed off every other demographic.

You or that editor are perpetuating a lie. Trump has changed his stance to ban Muslims from countries with terror connections. I guess you are trying to say all Muslim countries are tied to terror, interesting. Are you an Islamophobe?:lamo

Donald Trump is like the weather

If you don't like what he says, wait 10 minutes and it will change.

He is also huge on Cut and Run.

Bankruptcy is nothing but cutting and running

His tweet which was a re-tweet from one of his supporters created a firestorm on twitter which caused him to edit the meme from a Star of David to a circle.

At the very least it shows poor judgement on his part. This isn't the first time he has re-tweeted stuff he shouldn't. Not too long ago he kept re-tweeting a tweet from a white supremist.

But I think it's troubling what kind of people seem to be supporting Trump.

Don't take my word for it. Spend a few minutes over at Breitbart. That place has gone to the dogs. It's nothing but Trump humpers and a good number of their posters are Jew haters. It's in their postings in the comment sections for all to read.

Ben Shapiro an orthodox Jew use to work for Breitbart but he quit. Since Breitbart died the place has turned into a cesspool. Shapiro has a website called The Daily Wire. I love his sense of humor. One day I was at his site and he posted all the anti-Semitic garbage off of Twitter from Trump humpers over a tweet Shapiro posted about the birth announcement of his son.
It was some of the most vile garbage I have ever read on the internet.

Last edited:

oh only terrorist muslim countries thank god :doh hopefully he wont change his mind again and decide to ban all of them lol did he change his mind about making the ones who are already here wear yellow stars in public or is that plan still a go? :lamo

wait a minute which muslim countries aren't terrorist countries? Is it france? its france isn't it

Donald Trump is like the weather

If you don't like what he says, wait 10 minutes and it will change

Then the media should reflect that. They let Obama evolve, why can't Trump?

oh only terrorist muslim countries thank god :doh hopefully he wont change his mind again and decide to ban all of them lol did he change his mind about making the ones who are already here wear yellow stars in public or is that plan still a go? :lamo

wait a minute which muslim countries aren't terrorist countries? Is it france? its france isn't it

Another lie for the new Nazis(Islam). Your batting 1,000.

Then the media should reflect that. They let Obama evolve, why can't Trump?

Donald Trump has evolved

From a liberal elitist, to a raging racist, to a moderate, to a WWE star, to a hero and a heal.

Donald's position changes more often then a wrestling story line plot

Donald Trump has evolved

From a liberal elitist, to a raging racist, to a moderate, to a WWE star, to a hero and a heal.

Donald's position changes more often then a wrestling story line plot

Heal? Doctor Trump? I hate to sound like a leftist, so I won't say it sounds like hate to me.

Should have been heel

He did say he wanted them to register in a similar manner to Jews in Nazi Germany

The yellow star added for what? To purposely make that connection? Propaganda.

Another lie for the new Nazis(Islam). Your batting 1,000.

lol islam is the new nazis huh i thought that was the liberals? and whatever happened to the feminazis are they the old nazis your referring too?

The yellow star added for what? To purposely make that connection? Propaganda.

The Donald made the connection himself by suggesting a registry of people of a specific ethnicity/religion. Anyone with a sense of history would make that connection

lol islam is the new nazis huh i thought that was the liberals? and whatever happened to the feminazis are they the old nazis your referring too?

It is both. And it includes Communists.

The Donald made the connection himself by suggesting a registry of people of a specific ethnicity/religion. Anyone with a sense of history would make that connection

If we had a sense of history we would not be appeasing radical Islamists.

If we had a sense of history we would not be appeasing radical Islamists.

Appeasing radical islamists

I thought in general they were being bombed

In Libya (which was a mistake) in Iraq (which was a mistake), in Syria, ( which is still a mistake) in Afghanistan, in Pakistan, in Sudan, in Somalia (what remains of it)

Other then Saudi Arabia, I do not see much appeasing of radical islamists

Back
Top Bottom