• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Launches Blatantly Anti-Semitic Attack against Hillary Clinton

You are being facetious
It was clear to his Aryan nationalist followers how they interpreted the meme.

No I am being completely honest society as a whole has gone stupid.
Welcome to the United States of the offended.
Not free or brave, but were people look for any sign of offense and go on some
Mindless rant of how offensive it it.

We have become a country of emotional wimps. The you can't tell your kid no generation has arrived

No I am being completely honest society as a whole has gone stupid.
Welcome to the United States of the offended.
Not free or brave, but were people look for any sign of offense and go on some
Mindless rant of how offensive it it.

We have become a country of emotional wimps. The you can't tell your kid no generation has arrived

Ludin I understand what you are saying.
However, Trump's actions showed pour judgement on his part.
Like I stated earlier, he has a faction of followers who are anti-Semites.
They are the ones who had no problem identifying it as a meme that fit with their mindset.
Trump shouldn't be tweeting anything that feeds those trolls.
This isn't the first time he has done this. Just a couple of weeks ago he kept re-tweeting a tweet from a known white nationalist that is a supporter of Trump.
Geesh.
Anyway, the summary of polls for the week show Trump tanking. What use to be a handful of swing states, Trump has managed to turn several more into swing states. It isn't just national polls where he is way behind Clinton. State polls show him tanking too.

It's his own doing.

Free the Delegates!

You sure are reaching for anything ! We get the fact you dislike Trump but my God you are falling off the deep , deep end ! :lamo:lamo

Another instance of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

If you're talking about Breitbart, then you are talking about Milo Yiannopoulos.
If so, FYI: He's Greek/British, Jewish decent and gay.

He's also been shouted down many times by BLM asshats, SJW ******s and general idiots during speaking engagements, mostly at college ones.

We can see the results of the higher education liberal / progressive indoctrination having it's intended effect.

It’s not a matter of like/don’t like Trump …………….I hope to show others who the real Donald Trump is and allow others to come to the same opinion………
………..Donald Trump is unfit, unqualified, with little experience and does not have the foggiest idea of what’s going on in this world
Donald also is a serial liar, an obsessive megalomaniac and suffers from narcissistic personality disorder…….
Trump also is impulsive, has little empathy for others, vindictive and has a lacks impulse control, and obsessive need to “get even” with folks he feels have done him wrong………..

All I am doing is posting news reports from responsible and reliable news sources to make folks aware of who Mr. Trump really is…….
Nothing I post is made-up or untrue………As I said……..this not personal…….

BTW

There is so much written describing Mr Trumps character and personality I often find it difficult to choose an item to post

So you are blind to the dirty Clintons , you are incapable of showing us anything but your blind hatred ! :shock:

5777e7e31800002400fa3ad9.png

LMAO I can't wait to hear the denials for this, it will probably go something like this

"The six pointed star has nothing to do with the Jews who I think are phenomenal people by the way, the Jews didn't invent the star of David which is a great star, the best star nobody knows stars like me. Look I have 14 million twitter followers and they send me very interesting things, the best things. So I sent it out and it got your attention didn't it? Hillary Clinton who is an awful person, by the way, crooked Hillary is what I call her, she and Barack Obama watched on the sidelines as our jobs went overseas to China and we were plunged into depression-level unemployment. Which I hear could be as high as 50% or 60%"

How did I do?
a ten out of ten

you've got it down pat ;) :thumbs:

No excuse will do or change what Trump has posted...........It is another demonstration of poor judgment and lack of impulse control which alone make him unqualified to be president

And YOU could be projecting your anti-Semitic views , perhaps indicating a great need for psychological testing ! :2wave:

Donald Trump Launches Blatantly Anti-Semitic Attack Against Hillary Clinton

“Donald Trump tweeted a blatantly anti-Semitic image Saturday morning, causing an immediate backlash online and further confirming the Republican nominee is willing to sink to depths well beyond usual, acceptable bounds of politics. The tweet, posted at roughly 8:30 a.m., featured a picture of Hillary Clinton pasted over a backdrop of $100 bills with a six-pointed star — the Jewish Star of David — next to her face.

“Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!” the star read.

....This is not a dog whistle. It’s not subtle. It is anti-Semitic imagery aimed at a candidate who isn’t even Jewish………………..

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

Outrageous, shocking and a disturbing lack of judgment to say the least……….
Unbelievably…………(fill in the blank) because I am shocked speechless

LOL

And with the editors note, people are expected to take this click bait for paid shills seriously? Difficult enough to take seriously this piece written by a guy perhaps only a year or two out of college.

Six pointed star? I imagine most people are like me and had to look over and over for the anti-Semitic nature of the tweet.

Dang, the radicals are nervous.

LOL

And with the editors note, people are expected to take this click bait for paid shills seriously? Difficult enough to take seriously this piece written by a guy perhaps only a year or two out of college.

Six pointed star? I imagine most people are like me and had to look over and over for the anti-Semitic nature of the tweet.

Dang, the radicals are nervous.

The more **** they throw up against the wall to see if it'll stick and cause a poutrage, the more they will be rewarded with less and less credibility.
Ironically, it'll be self-inflicted.

Well, well, well..

Donald Trump's "Star of David" Hillary Clinton Meme Was Created by White Supremacists

https://mic.com/articles/147711/don...-was-created-by-white-supremacists#.SM0EUV7rv

Donald Trump'''s '''Star of David''' Tweet About Hillary Clinton Posted Weeks Earlier on Racist Feed - NBC News

Mic discovered Sunday that Donald Trump's Twitter account wasn't the first place the meme appeared. The image was previously featured on /pol/ — an Internet message board for the alt-right, a digital movement of neo-Nazis, anti-Semites and white supremacists newly emboldened by the success of Trump's rhetoric — as early as June 22, over a week before Trump's team tweeted it.

gide2dat3bvfajaggekyjy9xdgatzab7f0ulcyzymlyufgc9x10gsuq1nk7wbpm0.jpg

What are the odds, eh?

Hilarious.

What are the odds, eh?
What are the odds that someone can find a negative image of Hillary on the net?
100%

Of note is the file name of the photo, HillHistory.jpg, potentially a nod to the Neo-Nazi code for "HH," or "Heil Hitler," which the alt-right is fond of hiding in plain sight.

Wow! Talk about irrational thought.

Earlier in the year article:

More Than Half of Trump's Retweets Are White Supremacists Praising Him | New Yorker

"Last week, presidential candidate Donald Trump caused a minor stir by retweeting someone with the Twitter handle @whitegenocideTM, which some saw as making explicit the connection between Trump and American white supremacists. But that’s just one data point, right? A one-off thing that could have been an intern’s mistake? Unfortunately, no: the data shows that 62 percent of the accounts Trump has retweeted recently have white-supremacist connections.

"@WhiteGenocideTM: @realDonaldTrump Poor Jeb. I could've sworn I saw him outside Trump Tower the other day! pic.twitter.com/e5uLRubqla"
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 22, 2016
Marshall Kirkpatrick, of social-media analytics company Little Bird, took a look at the 21 people the Donald has blessed with his fantastic, luxurious retweets this week, and discovered that six of them follow major white-nationalist accounts, and 13 of them follow multiple accounts that have used the #whitegenocide hashtag. "

Donald Trump Launches Blatantly Anti-Semitic Attack Against Hillary Clinton

“Donald Trump tweeted a blatantly anti-Semitic image Saturday morning, causing an immediate backlash online and further confirming the Republican nominee is willing to sink to depths well beyond usual, acceptable bounds of politics. The tweet, posted at roughly 8:30 a.m., featured a picture of Hillary Clinton pasted over a backdrop of $100 bills with a six-pointed star — the Jewish Star of David — next to her face.

“Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!” the star read.

....This is not a dog whistle. It’s not subtle. It is anti-Semitic imagery aimed at a candidate who isn’t even Jewish………………..

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

Outrageous, shocking and a disturbing lack of judgment to say the least……….
Unbelievably…………(fill in the blank) because I am shocked speechless

Where are you getting anti sematic from? I see the tweet and the "Star of David" looks like what you would typically find on a product that's says NEW and IMPROVED or some such inside its confines. I don't see what the hubbub is about.

So you are blind to the dirty Clintons , you are incapable of showing us anything but your blind hatred ! :shock:

That is not the issue here.........

Nor is your attempt to divert attention for the anti-Semitism of Donnie the Dumpster

Where are you getting anti sematic from? I see the tweet and the "Star of David" looks like what you would typically find on a product that's says NEW and IMPROVED or some such inside its confines. I don't see what the hubbub is about.

It's not what you think..........it is a matter of how the Jewish community sees it.................

That actually sounded like Trump... :lol:

I realize Trump is a master at staying in the headlines, but what was the purpose of this??? If he could act a little decent until the convention, he could seal the deal. He is possibly going to blow his chances with this type of behavior. I seriously starting to wonder if the GOP will try to nominate somebody else at the convention.

republicans love trump they just dont say so in public, being a trump supporter is alot like being a racist you keep it a secret, and only tell your friends.

It's not what you think..........it is a matter of how the Jewish community sees it.................

If the Jewish community for one second thinks that tweet was anti Semitic in any way shape or form, then quite frankly they are genuine morons along the lines of domesticated turkeys. They shouldn't be let out in the rain or they might drown themselves.

Hahahaha. As if the star stood alone.

Does "new and improved" also come with "money" and "political corruption"?

It's beyond idiotic to not see the image as anti Semitic.

Hahahaha. As if the star stood alone.

Does "new and improved" also come with "money" and "political corruption"?

It's beyond idiotic to not see the image as anti Semitic.

Tell me you are not a domesticated turkey. Please.

Tell me you are not a domesticated turkey. Please.

"Political corruption", "money", "Star of David"...

Takes a real genius to figure that out.

Back
Top Bottom