• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Jr. fears losing and prosecution.

Carolina

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
An insider states: “Don’s the only person who thinks they’re going to lose. He’s like, ‘We’re losing, dude, and we’re going to get really hurt when we lose.’”

The Times journalist reports, “An electoral defeat in November, Trump Jr. fears, could result in federal prosecutions of Trump, his family and his political allies. He has told the conservative activist that he expects that a Biden administration will not participate in a ‘peaceful transition’ and instead, will ‘shoot the prisoners.’”

Source: Donald Trump Jr. fears his father will lose — and the Trump family will be prosecuted: report – Raw Story

An insider states: “Don’s the only person who thinks they’re going to lose. He’s like, ‘We’re losing, dude, and we’re going to get really hurt when we lose.’”

The Times journalist reports, “An electoral defeat in November, Trump Jr. fears, could result in federal prosecutions of Trump, his family and his political allies. He has told the conservative activist that he expects that a Biden administration will not participate in a ‘peaceful transition’ and instead, will ‘shoot the prisoners.’”

Source: Donald Trump Jr. fears his father will lose — and the Trump family will be prosecuted: report – Raw Story

Lol the same anonymous source that told the NYT that Bush wasn’t voting for Trump?

The NYT likes to do a whole lot of wishful thinking.

Lol the same anonymous source that told the NYT that Bush wasn’t voting for Trump?

Wait, you're saying that makes the source untrustworthy? :confused:

Raw story? It's center left, (not bad), but excuse me for not believing a word of this "alternet" author's crap; ^ .

Raw story? It's center left, (not bad), but excuse me for not believing a word of this "alternet" author's crap; ^ .

Ok. I mean you're free to believe or not believe whatever you want. Thanks for stopping by.

It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of traitorous, morally bankrupt Putin puppets.

It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of traitorous, morally bankrupt Putin puppets.

Who bets Trump starts investigating if he can Pardon his family for crimes between November 4th - January 20th?

Who bets Trump starts investigating if he can Pardon his family for crimes between November 4th - January 20th?

Won't work for state crimes committed in NY and FL.

Some fears are irrational. You can get therapy for those.

Some fears are quite rational. Don and Don, Jr, can attorneys for those.

Meanwhile, the Manhattan DA is all over Trump and The Trump Organization for insurance fraud, bank fraud and tax fraud. They are likely to get charged, win or lose the election.

Trump, company could be under investigation for fraud, Manhattan DA Vance reveals

Last edited:

And just like a True Trump, Don Jr only just realised this now.

Personally I don't think Biden has the stones to set that precedent. Perhaps Congress will have to act without him.

The walls are already closing in. New York attorney general files legal action against Trump Organization, revealing state investigation into the company’s financial dealings

“ Trump’s company has declined to produce any documentation to show it had paid the proper taxes when one of its lenders forgave more than $100 million of debt on the Trump hotel in Chicago.
In Monday’s filing, James asked a New York state judge to order Eric Trump and the Trump Organization — which is based in New York — to comply with the subpoenas. James said this is a civil investigation, not a criminal one.
One related to Trump’s hotel in Chicago and the taxes Trump paid — or should have paid — related to the hotel. Trump’s company owed a loan worth about $150 million on the property to a company called Fortress Credit. But in 2012, the filing said, Fortress let Trump’s company pay off the loan for just $48 million — effectively forgiving more than $100 million in debt.
In many cases, tax experts have said, companies are required to treat this kind of forgiven debt as income and pay income taxes on it.”

Sure he told John Bolton who will publish it in his next tell-all book due to be in stores Nov. 1 just in time for the election

And just like a True Trump, Don Jr only just realised this now.

Personally I don't think Biden has the stones to set that precedent. Perhaps Congress will have to act without him.

I think Kamala and the Public Demand will result in full investigations and prosecutions if applicable.

Ok. I mean you're free to believe or not believe whatever you want. Thanks for stopping by.

What makes you believe the story is true?

Present your facts, or maybe it you who is stopping by... :cool:

crooks and con men worried about being busted for their crimes.

law and order/personal responsibility conservative are FOR busting the Trumps (if there are crimes).

I created the post. Its 100% believable in my mind, because I've said this for months, that the Trumps would worry about prosecution once Trump was out of office. As with any inside source, you can't prove anything is true at this point. Its a political discussion group. If you think its untrue and not worth discussing then cool. Those of that believe it to be credible will be discussing.

Don Jr. knows how guilty they all are and he's right. There will be the rule of law to deal with after Trump is voted out.

Because it is easy to see how right Don Jr. is. His father and his family have participated in even more crimes than all their associates who are already convicted felons. So it makes sense that they will be prosecuted too right?

doingtime.jpg

Won't work for state crimes committed in NY and FL.

He can pardon them of Federal crimes , and I am sure he will,
But he Can NOT pardon himself , his kids or any bod else of state charges only the Governor of the state that brings the charges against them can
and I don't think Como will be that nice to any of them ( or I at least hope he wouldn't it is about time that scumbag go down for some of the things he did to some of the people of NY )
Have a nice night

He can pardon them of Federal crimes , and I am sure he will,
But he Can NOT pardon himself , his kids or any bod else of state charges only the Governor of the state that brings the charges against them can
and I don't think Como will be that nice to any of them ( or I at least hope he wouldn't it is about time that scumbag go down for some of the things he did to some of the people of NY )
Have a nice night

I'm not sure if the law is clear on whether or not a president can pardon himself. Dollars to donuts - if trump thinks he can get away with it, he will, and his chief fixer, Barr will support it.

I'm not sure if the law is clear on whether or not a president can pardon himself. Dollars to donuts - if trump thinks he can get away with it, he will, and his chief fixer, Barr will support it.

Well he may not be able to so he will step down on Jan 18th or 19th and Pence can pardon him of Federal charges
but again ONLY the Governor of the state that brings the charges against him can Pardon him.
as I said I don't think Como will or should,
Have a nice night

Well he may not be able to so he will step down on Jan 18th or 19th and Pence can pardon him of Federal charges
but again ONLY the Governor of the state that brings the charges against him can Pardon him.
as I said I don't think Como will or should,
Have a nice night

Hey, that just might work for him! President Pence - president for 10 minutes and his legacy is that he was subservient and complicit in a clown-faced criminal's crimes. Poor Mike!

Back
Top Bottom