• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Jr. expected to meet with Jan. 6 committee: Sources

Preserving your heritage, traditions, and culture isn't racist. It's natural.
What "traditions and culture"? Monster Truck pulls, Cracker Barrel, and pork skins? Yeah you gotta fight to the death to preserve those sacred traditions..

??

FOr the first time in American history. 235+ years, the Speaker of House denied the minority the right to choose their representatives for a committee. Unprecedented. Her Partisan Circus is a joke with zero credibility because of her action. No one but partisan loons are taking it seriously.
Tell the truth now. Stop making shit up. McCarthy took his ball and went home.

McCarthy pulls his 5 GOP members from 1/6 committee after Pelosi rejects 2 of his picks​

Trump Devotees and facts. Like oil and water.

Absolutely. Once Nancy decided she was going to hand pick the members of the committee (again unprecedented - first time in American history), why lend her Partisan Circus any credence?. Incredibly horrible precedent for the institution. Karma's a bitch. Don't you think McCarthy is going to follow that precedent when he takes over as Speaker of the House?

Absolutely. Once Nancy decided she was going to hand pick the members of the committee (again unprecedented - first time in American history), why lend her Partisan Circus any credence?. Incredibly horrible precedent for the institution. Karma's a bitch. Don't you think McCarthy is going to follow that precedent when he takes over as Speaker of the House?
FFS, I have a name for you. Bitch McConnel.

FFS, I have a name for you. Bitch McConnel.
OK. No idea what that means in relation to Nancy's unprecedented Partisan Circus.

OK. No idea what that means in relation to Nancy's unprecedented Partisan Circus.
Let me see if I understand this? Nancy rejects the grenade thrower Jim Jordan who was a part of the coup attempt and she is being partisan? What a crock of shit. Set the fox free in the hen house why don't you? Only an idiot would call that partisan.

Let me see if I understand this? Nancy rejects the grenade thrower Jim Jordan who was a part of the coup attempt and she is being partisan? What a crock of shit.
Yep. An unprecedented, delusional, partisan crock of shit. Glad you finally agree.

So all you have is neener neener. Weak ass shit.

No. I have the fact that Nancy took the unprecedented act, never in American history, of refusing to sit members of the minority on a committee.

You have the delusional, partisan fantasy that "Jim Jordan who was a part of the coup attempt" That's the weakest ass shit I've ever heard.

We're done. Have a nice day.

No. I have the fact that Nancy took the unprecedented act, never in American history, of refusing to sit members of the minority on a committee.

You have the delusional, partisan fantasy that "Jim Jordan who was a part of the coup attempt" That's the weakest ass shit I've ever heard.

We're done. Have a nice day.

You can't admit there was coup. Let alone admit that Jordan would have been an absolute disaster.

??

FOr the first time in American history. 235+ years, the Speaker of House denied the minority the right to choose their representatives for a committee. Unprecedented. Her Partisan Circus is a joke with zero credibility because of her action. No one but partisan loons are taking it seriously.

all this deserves

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

not even sure what you are intending to say here- - care to try one more time?
Pelosi has set the precedent, first time in American history, for the Speaker to refuse to seat members nominated by the minority party to a committee. The Republican Speaker, comes January will wield that precedent with a vengeance.

Pelosi has set the precedent, first time in American history, for the Speaker to refuse to seat members nominated by the minority party to a committee. The Republican Speaker, comes January will wield that precedent with a vengeance.

While it will most likely happen - - getting a little ahead of your skies there, aren't ya??

While it will most likely happen - - getting a little ahead of your skies there, aren't ya??
Nah. Dems are going to be buried in November.

Last edited:
Nah. Dems are going to buried in November.

IF - big if - -this RvW is true and gets overturned, i think you're going to see things tighten up and it'll be closer than you think

IF - big if - -this RvW is true and gets overturned, i think you're going to see things tighten up and it'll be closer than you think
Only at the fringes. Some might think they have some say in the Senators they elect, given the confirmation process. But if someone is that passionate about abortion, they were most likely voting already and already voting Dem.

Only at the fringes. Some might think they have some say in the Senators they elect, given the confirmation process. But if someone is that passionate about abortion, they were most likely voting already and already voting Dem.

Won't argue that - -what I will say is we'll see the enthusiasm really pick up..right now the left (including me) aren't too excited about the mid-terms..this may change that more than we're thinking but we'll see as time gets closer

Won't argue that - -what I will say is we'll see the enthusiasm really pick up..right now the left (including me) aren't too excited about the mid-terms..this may change that more than we're thinking but we'll see as time gets closer
Don't know about you, but $100 to fill up our car has me pretty excited about the midterms. IMHO, Nancy's January 6th Circus and Roe v Wade, although perhaps rising, are going to fairly far down on a voter's list of pressing issues in November.

Don't know about you, but $100 to fill up our car has me pretty excited about the midterms. IMHO, Nancy's January 6th Circus and Roe v Wade, although perhaps rising, are going to fairly far down on a voter's list of pressing issues in November.

Then tell me - what's the rights plan to fix a global issue that has you that excited (honest question - not looking to slam). As for Jan6, I think that depends on what really comes out of it and who may have been involved. RvW is going to energize more women for the midterms than i think anyone is expecting - but that's just my opinion

Do you have documented evidence that Trump Jr. does cocaine and that his girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyl Newsome is/was a pole dancer?
Actually yes, it will be coming out in two weeks with the Durham report.

Back
Top Bottom