• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Jr. expected to meet with Jan. 6 committee: Sources

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Not expecting much from this interview but after his sister, other bro, bro in law and gal friend finally went in to answer a few questions by the 1/6 Committee, apparently Jr feels left out and supposedly is going to show up. Unless he's called out on an emergency African Safari and unable to make it. lol Whatever goes down, I'll be a good sport and thrown him the finger thump for a thumbs up. (y)

1650572975451.png
The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol attack is expected to meet with Donald Trump Jr. in the coming days, sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

Trump Jr.'s appearance is voluntary and comes after the committee invited him to speak with their investigators, sources told ABC News. The panel has not subpoenaed him.

As ABC News has previously reported, Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., the vice chair of the panel, quoted extensively from text messages sent to Meadows during the riot from Fox News hosts, GOP lawmakers and Donald Trump Jr.

Not expecting much from this interview but after his sister, other bro, bro in law and gal friend finally went in to answer a few questions by the 1/6 Committee, apparently Jr feels left out and supposedly is going to show up. Unless he's called out on an emergency African Safari and unable to make it. lol Whatever goes down, I'll be a good sport and thrown him the finger thump for a thumbs up. (y)

View attachment 67386703
The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol attack is expected to meet with Donald Trump Jr. in the coming days, sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

Trump Jr.'s appearance is voluntary and comes after the committee invited him to speak with their investigators, sources told ABC News. The panel has not subpoenaed him.

As ABC News has previously reported, Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., the vice chair of the panel, quoted extensively from text messages sent to Meadows during the riot from Fox News hosts, GOP lawmakers and Donald Trump Jr.

His pole dancing fiancee just did her time with them. I hope Junior isn't too coked up.

I hope Junior isn't too coked up.
I'm on the fence with that one. Sometimes, when folks are messed up (coked/drunk), they either fast lane pure bs while behaving with hostility or they unknowingly tell the truth. Only problem is, I'm not sure if his brain (like daddy's) has ever known to do that.

His pole dancing fiancee just did her time with them. I hope Junior isn't too coked up.

I disagree. I hope he's getting up to use the bathroom every ten minutes. A total blizzard.

And.... I want the transcripts/video

he will just plead the 5th repeatedly I am sure like all other Cult members.

Do you have documented evidence that Trump Jr. does cocaine and that his girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyl Newsome is/was a pole dancer?

There's no cult. Trump supporters are America First patriots. We stand together and will soon take back this country in November and put an end to the attempted destruction of our country, it's traditions, and preserving the culture our European heritage it was founded on. As for Don Jr., he should definitely plead the fifth and not give an inch to this illegal committee.

Last edited:
Do you have documented evidence that Trump Jr. does cocaine and that his girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyl Newsome is/was a pole dancer?

There's no cult. Trump supporters are America First patriots. We stand together and will soon take back this country in November and put an end to the attempted destruction of our country, it's traditions, and preserving the culture our European heritage it was founded on. As for Don Jr., he should definitely plead the fifth and not give an inch to this illegal committee.
Sure Vlad.

America first who happen to love Putin.

As someone who has snorted more than his fair share back in the day, I know coked out when I see it. It doesn't take a genius to tell when someone is coked out.

As someone who has snorted more than his fair share back in the day, I know coked out when I see it. It doesn't take a genius to tell when someone is coked out.

Since you were a coke head, you are not a reliable source since you put poisoned in your brain. What a very coherent Trump Jr. said in the video is the truth about the installed usurper.

Since you were a coke head, you are not a reliable source since you put poisoned in your brain. What a very coherent Trump Jr. said in the video is the truth about the installed usurper.
Meh. It was 35 years ago. So do tell. What is it like to have Trump's dick in your mouth?

read all about it here:

Do you have documented evidence that Hillary and Joe Biden are child trafficking pedophiles? You all make these accusations as much if not more than the accusations against Donnie Jr. I guess two can play at the same game.

I don’t know any of that. But I do know a party girl when I see one.

Trump men have a penchant for party girls and arm candy.

Trump’s dwindling supporters are in the continuing thralls of his cult of personality, as you yourself make very clear. Wrapping yourself in a flag and claiming that you’re saving our “European heritage” hits the core messages of trumpism.

White resentment, expressed as jingoistic nationalism and very obvious white supremacy.

There's no cult. Trump supporters are America First patriots.
Indeed, and like the original "America First" members they favour allowing undemocratic and authoritarian states to invade and conquer other countries PROVIDED that those undemocratic and authoritarian countries leave America alone.
We stand together and will soon take back this country in November and put an end to the attempted destruction of our country, it's traditions, and preserving the culture our European heritage it was founded on.
That, of course, would include the return of racial segregation, slavery, no political voice for women, and no real say in government except for the economic elite - right?
As for Don Jr., he should definitely plead the fifth
As he has every right to do. After all, why would he want to admit to behaving in illegal and/or unethical and/or undemocratic and/or immoral and/or improper behaviour?
and not give an inch to this illegal committee.
Except, of course, for the fact that the committee is duly constituted under the laws of the United States of America - - - oh, wait - - - I forgot, if you don't like any law then it simply doesn't exist and therefore any action taken according to the terms of that law is "illegal" - right?

Jr went before the 1/6 Committee on Tuesday. It's been quite the hush hush about him going in until just a little while ago. Here's what we know so far.

WASHINGTON — The oldest son of former President Donald Trump has met with the congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The House committee has also released text messages from Jan. 6 in which Trump Jr. pleaded with the White House to get his father to forcefully condemn the riot.

“We need an Oval address. He has to lead now. It has gone too far and gotten out of hand,” Trump Jr. wrote to then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.

Lean checks out.

You cannot be a patriot and support Trump

Jr went before the 1/6 Committee on Tuesday. It's been quite the hush hush about him going in until just a little while ago. Here's what we know so far.

WASHINGTON — The oldest son of former President Donald Trump has met with the congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The House committee has also released text messages from Jan. 6 in which Trump Jr. pleaded with the White House to get his father to forcefully condemn the riot.

“We need an Oval address. He has to lead now. It has gone too far and gotten out of hand,” Trump Jr. wrote to then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.
This is good news for Trump. His son confirms that he did not instigate a riot. Otherwise he would not be asking him to condemn it.

Couldn't have been anything helpful to the Partisan Circus Committee. otherwise, they would have released/leaked it already

His sister didn't.

Really, it's not clear on what the committee thinks he has to ad if their purpose was really to investigate the incident on Jan 6. He wasn't there, didn't work for the government, and had no role in security at the capitol.

Back
Top Bottom