• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Jousts With a Crying Baby at His Rally

JANFU

Land by the Gulf Stream
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/03/us/politics/donald-trump-baby.html

But the crying baby was initially welcome in the Trump event, or so the crowd was led to believe.

Don’t worry about that baby. I love babies,” Mr. Trump said. “I hear that baby crying, I like it. What a baby, what a beautiful baby. Don’t worry, don’t worry.

But Mr. Trump’s pacifying platitudes did nothing to comfort the howling infant, whose persistent wails seemed to be getting on the candidate’s nerves.

“Actually, I was only kidding. You can get that baby out of here,” Mr. Trump said a few beats later with a slight smirk as laughs and a few gasps escaped from the crowd. “Don’t worry, I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I’m speaking. That’s O.K. People don’t understand. That’s O.K.”

Later in the rally, another baby cried, daring a rebuke from the candidate. But Mr. Trump let the yowls go without reprimand or scolding, and eventually the child calmed down.
I really do not know what to say. I am at a total loss for words.

How could you tell the two apart?

How could you tell the two apart?
2 clues from my Inspector Clouseau Investigative Course
One was much smaller. The other lies.

2 clues from my Inspector Clouseau Investigative Course
One was much smaller. The other lies.

I bet the baby had bigger hands.....

Looks like he just lost all the mother votes.

I lost quite a few friends in Bosnia and Astan I have been watching Mr. Khan on CNN and i am crying like a baby. T pain within him is easily visible. I have to wipe my eyes as the tears flow. Going for a smoke, a beer and a cry.

I lost quite a few friends in Bosnia and Astan I have been watching Mr. Khan on CNN and i am crying like a baby. The pain within him is easily visible. I have to wipe my eyes as the tears flow. Going for a smoke, a beer and a cry.

He brought a tear to my eye, too. Empathy is the glue that holds a civilized society together....and something Trump and the right seem to be completely devoid of.

He brought a tear to my eye, too. Empathy is the glue that holds a civilized society together....and something Trump and the right seem to be completely devoid of.

I had to step away and cry. i have empathy, something i consider to be a blessing a times, most times it causes pain from within. Anyone watching and not seeing the pain in his eyes are willfully blind.

Back
Top Bottom