• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Is the Logical Result of the GOP's 40-Year Racial Strategy

The only thing you mention that even remotely reaches the racism tag is the Justice Department suits. The rest of your post is just liberal crap and contains zero evidence of racism. Trump says stupid things, not racist things.

The last paragraph of the post you quoted would be my response.

Oh please tell us how Trump is a racist?

He may not be a racist, but he travels in an elite circle who is ignorant of the majority or to politics.

Having nothing but the race, bigot or homophobe cards to play is getting real old. The death of PC is coming.

Too bad.

The last paragraph of the post you quoted would be my response.

Ah, so I am a racist too. Like a said, typical liberal crap

Let me bold the portion of the post you obviously didn't read before expressing indignation:

I read your post and I wasn't indignant. Nor do I look to liberals for coherent moral arguments or positions.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was a big disappointment to white racists, especially those in the Deep South. The vast majority of these people were Democrats and felt betrayed by their chosen congressmen for their part in passing such an objectionable law.

As a result, the GOP was quick to embrace Nixon’s “Southern Strategy” and use it to exploit these disgruntled former Democrats. Part of this exploitation has been to plant the notion in the minds of the these white racists that they are being threatened and victimized, thus validating their racism and xenophobia.

For the 2016 presidential election, Donald Trump has high jacked the Republican Party’s Southern Strategy. He’s taken the racism and xenophobia the GOP spent decades cultivating in their voter base to staggering new heights, proving how willing his supporters are to openly sink to the lowest levels of human dignity and intolerance.

Thanks to Donald Trump’s successful escalation of the GOP’s Southern Strategy, it’s come back to bite the Republican establishment in its political butt.

The article, “Sleep in the Bed You Made: Donald Trump is the Logical Result of the GOP's 40-Year Racial Strategy”, can be read at the following link:

Sleep in the Bed You Made: Donald Trump is the Logical Result of the GOP's 40-Year Racial Strategy :: Politics :: Features :: Paste

After 8 years of Obama THIS is what the Democrat party has devolved into.

Desperate pandering, identity politics and divisive narratives because they literally have nothing else to run on.

They cant run on the economy, on foreign policy or on ObamaCare. All are disasters

So whats left ? Pathetic nonsense like this bait thread.

13240564_497729763756361_7840943544384150044_n.jpg

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was a big disappointment to white racists, especially those in the Deep South. The vast majority of these people were Democrats and felt betrayed by their chosen congressmen for their part in passing such an objectionable law.

As a result, the GOP was quick to embrace Nixon’s “Southern Strategy” and use it to exploit these disgruntled former Democrats. Part of this exploitation has been to plant the notion in the minds of the these white racists that they are being threatened and victimized, thus validating their racism and xenophobia.

For the 2016 presidential election, Donald Trump has high jacked the Republican Party’s Southern Strategy. He’s taken the racism and xenophobia the GOP spent decades cultivating in their voter base to staggering new heights, proving how willing his supporters are to openly sink to the lowest levels of human dignity and intolerance.

Thanks to Donald Trump’s successful escalation of the GOP’s Southern Strategy, it’s come back to bite the Republican establishment in its political butt.

The article, “Sleep in the Bed You Made: Donald Trump is the Logical Result of the GOP's 40-Year Racial Strategy”, can be read at the following link:

Sleep in the Bed You Made: Donald Trump is the Logical Result of the GOP's 40-Year Racial Strategy :: Politics :: Features :: Paste

You leftists never gets tired of using that phony racecard strategy, do you?

Back
Top Bottom