• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Is Insane

Aunt Antifa

Vaccinated-American
Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

I don’t even know what else to say anymore. There will be the usual right wing suspects thinking that saying “He’s right!” will trigger people, but in reality what could possibly be more triggering and distressing than the fact that his man was already elected president of this country once?

GOP is an anti-American death cult bent on the nation’s destruction.

Trump isn’t nuts. He knows exactly what he is doing. The problem is all the stupid people…..that and he has never suffered a consequence of his actions.

Trump isn’t nuts. He knows exactly what he is doing. The problem is all the stupid people…..that and he has never suffered a consequence of his actions.

See, I just don’t agree with this totally anymore. He’s clearly suffering from a form of dementia. He’s given just a little info, or the info they want him to know, and he starts turning it into the craziest shit. Since when can a VP decide an election?

Insane.

I agree he's not nuts. He's a con man and as soon as he gets mileage from the things he says, as long as there are nuts out there who believe his schtick he'll keep peddling it.

See, I just don’t agree with this totally anymore. He’s clearly suffering from a form of dementia. He’s given just a little info, or the info they want him to know, and he starts turning it into the craziest shit. Since when can a VP decide an election?

Insane.
He knows his audience. The people around him find themselves relevant, imo. Why did all the insiders never say some of what they are reported to be saying when they were inside the tent? They see Trump as a vehicle.

I fully believe that Trump was waiting for the right time to call for implementation of the Insurrection Act, so that he could call for martial law and stay in power.

He isn’t nearly as sharp as he once was, google interviews from the 1980s, but he knows how to manipulate certain people, imo.

He knows his audience. The people around him find themselves relevant, imo. Why did all the insiders never say some of what they are reported to be saying when they were inside the tent? They see Trump as a vehicle.

I fully believe that Trump was waiting for the right time to call for implementation of the Insurrection Act, so that he could call for martial law and stay in power.

He isn’t nearly as sharp as he once was, google interviews from the 1980s, but he knows how to manipulate certain people, imo.

If you told him a banana came from Whole foods, he’s releasing a statement insisting Jeff Bezos tried to rape him with a yellow dildo. Based on how stupid Donald Trump is, I agree he knows how to speak to his audience.

Trump wants to demean and/or destroy anything and everything that most prevents him from being at the absolute pinnacle of everything. Democracy is at the top of that list. As to what is on his list to promote above all else, that would be himself, Trump.

Trump is a very sick man but also a smart man.

Being a willfully ignorant malignantly narcissistic sociopath is different than being insane. As for insanity, that's between him and his psychiatrist.

I only care about his tax cut.

Yes ok, yesterday's news. Time to stop obsessing.

He's a narcissist. Behavior that you and I would have to scheme to cultivate because it is abhorrent to us comes naturally to him.

This quote from Catch-22 captures him perfectly:

“It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. It merely required no character.”

Yes ok, yesterday's news. Time to stop obsessing.
True

We all knew 5 years ago the man is a drama queen with an insatiable need to be center of attention.

He is best ignored

True

We all knew 5 years ago the man is a drama queen with an insatiable need to be center of attention.

He is best ignored
That would hurt his pride more than anything.

That would hurt his pride more than anything.
BINGO

He is a prima dona that much is true. If his chosen candidates loose, or the GOP looses Congressional seats in 2022 only then will Trump's hold diminish. The Dems must use there best ground game to insure a huge turnout to counter balance the gerrymandering.

Back
Top Bottom