• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Is Against 'Gun-Free Zones' but Guns Aren't Allowed on Many of His Prope

Re: Donald Trump Is Against 'Gun-Free Zones' but Guns Aren't Allowed on Many of His P

So my position is Trump in the Whitehouse is better for gun owners than Hilary

You disagree. I don't think you will have much support for your opinion.
I think that you are betting on Hope as a strategy - hope in the quickly-walked-back "suggestions" of a serial liar. I hope (in turn) that you never have cause to regret it.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Re: Donald Trump Is Against 'Gun-Free Zones' but Guns Aren't Allowed on Many of His P

I think that you are betting on Hope as a strategy - hope in the quickly-walked-back "suggestions" of a serial liar. I hope (in turn) that you never have cause to regret it.

you have been rather evasive in your replies

again-do you claim that Hilary will be better for gun owners than Trump and the GOP?

you have been rather evasive in your replies

again-do you claim that Hilary will be better for gun owners than Trump and the GOP?
I've told you several times - I don't see that much of a difference between the two.

I think you are asking whether I'd rather take a .40 or a .45 to the brain housing group. Both are dangerous, abusive, and unacceptable - on this issue and many others.

I've told you several times - I don't see that much of a difference between the two.

I think you are asking whether I'd rather take a .40 or a .45 to the brain housing group. Both are dangerous, abusive, and unacceptable - on this issue and many others.

so you don't see much difference between a GOP controlled presidency vs a Democrat controlled presidency when it comes to gun rights issues?

so you don't see much difference between a GOP controlled presidency vs a Democrat controlled presidency when it comes to gun rights issues?

You think the GOP will control trump? Trump swings like a sheet in the wind and holds more Liberal Ideals than many Liberals. Do not trust him any more than Hillary.

Last edited:

You think the GOP will control trump? Trumps swings like a sheet in the wind and holds more Liberal Ideals than many Liberals. Do not trust him any more than Hillary.

who do you think will actually pick the District Court and appellate court judges?

It would not be trump but he would have a say, it is the SC that would matter ad we both know he does not know anything about any of those he suggested. Trust trump if you wish, I trust neither.

Between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, I don't see much of a difference, no. The main distinction I suppose will be that his abuses will be overreaching, but episodic, and energy driven. Hers will likely be more measured and less invasive, but more consistent.

Oh - and there is another major distinction. Republicans will block Hillary, just like they did with Obama's post-Newtown push. They won't block Trump. With b Hillary in the WH, at least one major party will fight restricting the 2A. With Trump in the White House, it will be a matter of bipartisan agreement.

So I suppose you could argue that Trumps results would be worse for gun owners, but not because they wouldn't have the same instincts/objectives.

Between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, I don't see much of a difference, no. The main distinction I suppose will be that his abuses will be overreaching, but episodic, and energy driven. Hers will likely be more measured and less invasive, but more consistent.

Oh - and there is another major distinction. Republicans will block Hillary, just like they did with Obama's post-Newtown push. They won't block Trump.

So I suppose you could argue that Trumps results would be worse for gun owners, but not because they wouldn't have the same instincts/objectives.

so the big pro gun senators are going to say stand buy when Trump tries to ban guns or appoint far left anti gun lesbians to the supreme court? LOL

so the big pro gun senators are going to say stand buy when Trump tries to ban guns or appoint far left anti gun lesbians to the supreme court? LOL

Did they stand by when he snuck in and grabbed the GOP Nomination even though he is not a Conservative?

Did they stand by when he snuck in and grabbed the GOP Nomination even though he is not a Conservative?

As opposed to say Romney, McCain, Jeb Bush, C Fiorina and C2?

As opposed to say Romney, McCain, Jeb Bush, C Fiorina and C2?

At least they are Republicans and hold far more conservative view points than the life long liberal Democrat trump. Look at trumps past stand on gun control and see how welcoming he is towards carrying firearms on his property. Do Not Trust him.

Donald Trump Is Against 'Gun-Free Zones' But Guns Aren't Allowed on Many of His Properties, Staff Says - ABC News
Donald Trump Is Against 'Gun-Free Zones' but Guns Aren't Allowed on Many of His Properties, Staff

Donald Trump spoke in favor of gun rights at the National Rifle Association convention today, but security and staff at several of his prized hotels and golf courses told ABC News that guests are not allowed to carry guns there.

The Trump Organization, meanwhile, claims that’s not true.

“We strongly believe in the 2nd Amendment and are against gun free zones. While laws vary substantially from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, we allow security personnel and other licensed individuals the ability to carry a firearm in an effort to protect themselves, our guests, associates and the general public,” a spokesperson told ABC News by email.

There are “no restrictions on licensed individuals carrying in our hotels of golf clubs,” a Trump Organization official told ABC News.

However, staff at several Trump properties contradict the public relations department report…….Given Donald difficulty in being able to identify what the truth is……….

Until then...

I’ll believe the doorman and the Bellboy

You are as anti-gun as they get....and call yourself a Conservative....what a joke!

you posted the exact same nonsense someplace else so I will respond with what I said there

so I guess you are claiming that us pro second amendment voters should vote for Cankles-the woman whose daughter brags that her mom will replace SCALIA with someone who will OVERTURN Heller

for a harridan who claims that British and Australian Gun confiscation schemes should be applied in the USA

for a woman who thinks gun makers should be subjected to frivolous law suits

Yeah, come to think of it I am going to vote for Trump due to the gun issue

Good idea.

Private property ownership rights trump personal rights to bear arms, at least on that property.

If I own a property I can set the rules. You don't have to rent from me, and you have a choice to leave your gun someplace else or don't visit. :shrug:

BTW, this doesn't interfere with the individual right to keep and bear arms. You can simply do it elsewhere other than on my property.

You sure about that?

The same guy who had his line of clothing made in Mexico because he loves America.

:usflag2:

I Love America, but I own several Italian motorcycles...I won't own a Harley. So what difference does it make?

This just in: Single-issue voter endorses a monstrous candidate because the candidate pretends to say what he wants to hear. I think it's a sad state of affairs that for you any critique of Trump automatically becomes a discussion about how bad Hillary is. We know she's bad, that doesn't excuse the horrible **** that comes out of your candidate's mouth.

When it's down to two choices and one is as big and nasty a bitch as there ever was in politics, leaves only one choice.

...and what was that suppose to mean? And what does that have to do with the subject?

Pretty clear to most . :roll:

Pretty clear to most . :roll:

yep, the hildabeast is a lying scumbag but her anti gun proclivities are patent and honestly held. I don't know who hates gun owners more, the Lying Bitch or the current empty suit holding the office but when it comes to gun rights, they both suck as bad as it can be.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1065890638 said:
I'm sure the conservative, or rather Republican, establishment fears losing control with a Trump presidency. Why else would they threaten to support Hillary. They would rather not have a R president and retain control of their little spot in life.

Like trump would say, "**** them."

The Times They Are a-changin'

Yes they are. Trump is bringing all of the cockroaches out of the woodwork!

Will's hatred for Trump blinds him a bit.

The same guy who had his line of clothing made in Mexico because he loves America.

:usflag2:

Oh, come on. Someone can love his wife, but still eat dinners made by other women - like, at a restaurant :)

How many of those Big Pro Gun Senators are attacking him now? How about today?

'Cause I see Sasse, Kirk, and.... that's about it....

How many of those Big Pro Gun Senators are attacking him now? How about today?

'Cause I see Sasse, Kirk, and.... that's about it....

The only reason any politician backs anything is because they think the public will support them if they do. That is how you get elected. Rocket science for firearm owners and organisations is what they can do about that support. If the public support gun control, who's fault is that?

Back
Top Bottom