• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump in San Jose: Police plan to arrest people involved in attacks at[W:22]

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Donald Trump in San Jose: Police plan to arrest people involved in attacks at rally - San Jose Mercury News
Donald Trump in San Jose: Police plan to arrest people involved in attacks at rally

“Police have identified and plan to arrest suspects involved in the violence that ensued after the Donald Trump rally last week, authorities said Monday. Investigators have been reviewing witness statements and video evidence that may lead to the arrests of people involved in the violence that broke out between protesters and supporters at the Trump rally Thursday, according to a news release from San Jose police.

About 400 protesters showed up outside the convention center Tuesday, and some clashed with Trump supporters leaving the rally. Several videos show Trump supporters being egged, punched and kicked. Four people were arrested as of Friday. Police have not identified the suspects.

Good riddance to bad rubbish IMHO……….The court should throw the book at them to make an example of them…………

Re: Donald Trump in San Jose: Police plan to arrest people involved in attacks at ral

Donald Trump in San Jose: Police plan to arrest people involved in attacks at rally - San Jose Mercury News
Donald Trump in San Jose: Police plan to arrest people involved in attacks at rally

“Police have identified and plan to arrest suspects involved in the violence that ensued after the Donald Trump rally last week, authorities said Monday. Investigators have been reviewing witness statements and video evidence that may lead to the arrests of people involved in the violence that broke out between protesters and supporters at the Trump rally Thursday, according to a news release from San Jose police.

About 400 protesters showed up outside the convention center Tuesday, and some clashed with Trump supporters leaving the rally. Several videos show Trump supporters being egged, punched and kicked. Four people were arrested as of Friday. Police have not identified the suspects.

Good riddance to bad rubbish IMHO……….The court should throw the book at them to make an example of them…………

The domestic terrorism by the left wing needs to stop. Ferguson, Baltimore, Detroit, DC, and now Trump rallies? Bigotry needs to stop. Can't wait for one of these left wing terrorists to pick on an innocent armed conceal carry citizen :)

Re: Donald Trump in San Jose: Police plan to arrest people involved in attacks at ral

The domestic terrorism by the left wing needs to stop. Ferguson, Baltimore, Detroit, DC, and now Trump rallies? Bigotry needs to stop. Can't wait for one of these left wing terrorists to pick on an innocent armed conceal carry citizen :)

Let's not go hyperbolic here..........

It's going to be a long hot summer. It will not surprise me if some armed DJT supporter, feeling his life being threatened by violent leftists, draws a weapon and decorates the sidewalk with what brains it has.

Let's not go hyperbolic here..........

11Bravo has a valid point. Leftists have made this whole election cycle extremely volatile. They had best calm it down or there will be someone who smokes one of the idiots on live TV.

The left wing has a LOT of catching up to do before it could even be in the same league as the right wing when it comes to actual terrorism. Facts are pesky things.

Homegrown Extremism: Deadly Attacks Since 9/11 | The International Security Program

The left wing has a LOT of catching up to do before it could even be in the same league as the right wing when it comes to actual terrorism. Facts are pesky things.

ROTFLMAO

Yeah, right. That's a good one. You obviously haven't been paying attention to the last, oh say, six months, never mind the last 50 years. LMAO. You give a whole new meaning to "low information." :lamo

Dang. The kooker left is hilarious.

ROTFLMAO

Yeah, right. That's a good one. You obviously haven't been paying attention to the last, oh say, six months, never mind the last 50 years. LMAO. You give a whole new meaning to "low information." :lamo

Dang. The kooker left is hilarious.

Pity you can't deal with the facts.

The last six months haven't resulted in the death toll of the RW attacks I cited.

You're welcome to you fantasy life; I'm not interested.

Pity you can't deal with the facts.

The last six months haven't resulted in the death toll of the RW attacks I cited.

You're welcome to you fantasy life; I'm not interested.

You cited? :lamo

This is post 9, you haven't cited jack sh*t. :lamo

You cited? :lamo

This is post 9, you haven't cited jack sh*t. :lamo

Since it clearly slipped by your estimable powers of observation, I provided a link that lists the attacks and death tolls by RWers.

Here, let me help you:

Homegrown Extremism: Deadly Attacks Since 9/11 | The International Security Program

What one does with a link is hover one's mouse cursor over it and then one left clicks with the mouse. Voila! A whole new page should open up for you.

Since it clearly slipped by your estimable powers of observation, I provided a link that lists the attacks and death tolls by RWers.

Here, let me help you:

What one does with a link is hover one's mouse cursor over it and then one left clicks with the mouse. Voila! A whole new page should open up for you.

Here let me help you...

First of all, don't confuse nut-burgers with "right wingers" that's your first mistake. Secondly, the website makes an extreme stretch of the imagination when it comes to "right wingers." Good heavens you people are dense. :lamo Nice try though. I'll give you an, "E" for effort.

11Bravo has a valid point. Leftists have made this whole election cycle extremely volatile. They had best calm it down or there will be someone who smokes one of the idiots on live TV.

Just the kind of violence this country does not need

Here let me help you...

First of all, don't confuse nut-burgers with "right wingers" that's your first mistake. Secondly, the website makes an extreme stretch of the imagination when it comes to "right wingers." Good heavens you people are dense. :lamo Nice try though. I'll give you an, "E" for effort.

Newp. The those attacks were from RWers, no such 'stretch' was made nor can you demonstrate that it was.

Own the fail. Back to your safe space.

Just the kind of violence this country does not need

True, it's a shame the left is uncivilized. I read today how leftists controlled cities have murders rates that are projected to be higher this year than last. Cities like Baltimore, Chicago, DC, are essentially leading the pack. Seems these holier then tho leftists would pull their collective heads out of their butts and stop their violence.

Newp. The those attacks were from RWers, no such 'stretch' was made nor can you demonstrate that it was.

Own the fail. Back to your safe space.

LMAO.

Geez. Talk about low information.

LMAO.

Geez. Talk about low information.

Sorry you can't dispute the facts.

Hope your safe space is comfy and lined with soft pillows.

Sorry you can't dispute the facts.

Hope your safe space is comfy and lined with soft pillows.

Don't be sorry.

You are confused between a website's opinion and the real facts. Here's some advice there kiddo. The www is full of misinformation, lies, innuendo, and plan bull crap. It's up to you to develop the ability to discern what is what. Perhaps you have been programmed by the left into believing such things. You ought to meditate on this possibility, or whatever you believe will help with your confusion.

Food for thought. :peace

Don't be sorry.

You are confused between a website's opinion and the real facts. Here's some advice there kiddo. The www is full of misinformation, lies, innuendo, and plan bull crap. It's up to you to develop the ability to discern what is what. Perhaps you have been programmed by the left into believing such things. You ought to meditate on this possibility, or whatever you believe will help with your confusion.

Food for thought. :peace

You were presented with real facts. All you've been able to do since then is sputter, wheeze, make excuses and run away. Nor have you been able to demonstrate that they were not, indeed attacks by RWers by presenting evidence to the contrary.

Good luck with your magical thinking. You're going to need it.

Make sure those cushions don't have any rough edges.

You were presented with real facts. All you've been able to do since then is sputter, wheeze, make excuses and run away. Nor have you been able to demonstrate that they were not, indeed attacks by RWers by presenting evidence to the contrary.

Good luck with your magical thinking. You're going to need it.

Make sure those cushions don't have any rough edges.

Not a problem there son. Good luck in kooker Never Never Land. :2razz:

Maybe you'll wake up one day?

Not a problem there son. Good luck in kooker Never Never Land. :2razz:

Maybe you'll wake up one day?

Sorry you're forced to run from the facts and lie about them, but it's simply not my problem.

Make sure the velvet lined lounges in your safe space are matching colors, m'am.

True, it's a shame the left is uncivilized. I read today how leftists controlled cities have murders rates that are projected to be higher this year than last. Cities like Baltimore, Chicago, DC, are essentially leading the pack. Seems these holier then tho leftists would pull their collective heads out of their butts and stop their violence.

Charming.........

Moderator's Warning:
All of you knock it off or more Mod action will occur.

Charming.........

I thought so. :)

Back
Top Bottom