• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump hasn't grown into the job because he can't

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
images

Sane people knew Trump was unqualified.

MixedImmaterialKittiwake-small.gif

What I find really sad is not One trump supporter on this site has learned trump is inept and incapable of being a leader, and only has lies and blaming everyone else as his platform.

What I find really sad is not One trump supporter on this site has learned trump is inept and incapable of being a leader, and only has lies and blaming everyone else as his platform.

liars supporting a liar.

in a way it kind of makes sense. plus, they see Trump is their last hope of a Confederacy (since many are 50-90yo).

At least, in this video, Obama was speaking his own words...not something written for him by someone else.

WOW! What a takedown!!
( Smirk)
I'm sure all the dopey TDS loons ate it up, but did it move the needle towards Biden?
NAHHHHHH

At least, in this video, Obama was speaking his own words...not something written for him by someone else.

And we can all tell when trump is using his words and not those provided for him.

As well as noticing that they only let him read what somebody else wrote when he's ****ed up particularly dramatically.

2009 swine flu pandemic in the United States - Wikipedia

Of course, while being a blatant deflection on both your's and my parts, this statistic has no bearing on Obama, as President...right? :roll:

You do know that a virus with asymptomatic carriers will have many many cases that are never recorded, right? Times more.

I've been multiplying cases by ten all along, and have heard estimates that the real numbers are about that many times more than those confirmed.

So it is quite possible that we already have 50 million who have/had the virus. And certainly will before it's all over.

Are you required to not think about anything you repeat or are you just too lazy to do so?

Maybe you should have read your own link:
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates there were 60.8 million cases, 274,000 hospitalizations, and 12,469 deaths in the United States due to the virus.
And that was in 12 Months, we are at 180,000 deaths in 6 Months for This virus.
Opps…..:doh

That only means that COVID-19 is more deadly than H1N1.

Look. I'm not going to talk about viruses. It's off topic.

Moving on...

And we can all tell when trump is using his words and not those provided for him.

As well as noticing that they only let him read what somebody else wrote when he's ****ed up particularly dramatically.

Biden: "I'm Joe Biden's husband."

Biden: "I'm Joe Biden's husband."

And trump spits focus grouped **** every time he loses his train of thought.

But y'all go ahead and point out symptoms of cognitive decline.

See how that works out for you.

That only means that COVID-19 is more deadly than H1N1.

Look. I'm not going to talk about viruses. It's off topic.

Moving on...

YOU brought it up, but since that backfired you are ready to move on, yes, probably a good idea on your part.

images

Sane people knew Trump was unqualified.

MixedImmaterialKittiwake-small.gif

As much as I can't stand Obama, on this point he is correct. I've been saying it for years. Trump cannot rise to the level of the office. He's been nothing more than a huge embarrassment and a blight upon the Republic.

No...I didn't.

You haven't actually read this very short thread, have you?

Donald Trump hasn't grown into the job because he can't
You posted the CDC link trying to prove something and failing in your attempt. Look if you Reaally think trump has done a good job at dealing with the virus and if you think he has shown good leadership then all I can believe is that you simply Refuse to see the truth, which is that he is inept and has zero leadership skills.
74 Days to go.....

As much as I can't stand Obama, on this point he is correct. I've been saying it for years. Trump cannot rise to the level of the office. He's been nothing more than a huge embarrassment and a blight upon the Republic.
The problem with this--with the whole thread--is that the Trump administration has done a good job. Since he's in charge, that means Trump has done a good job, no matter how he has looked while doing it.

The problem with this--with the whole thread--is that the Trump administration has done a good job. Since he's in charge, that means Trump has done a good job, no matter how he has looked while doing it.

Dems have always been about style over substance.

For them, it's not about what he's done, it's about their spin.

If by "good job" you mean a **** ass job where his only major accomplishment was sitting on an improving economy he inherited and then picking fights with States, showing absolutely zero leadership skills, behaving like a juvenile bully, diminishing American international influence, lying constantly to the people, manufacturing Drama, exploiting and exacerbating the divide between The People, and tweeting nonstop in a manner to embarrass us all....then sure. "good job".

Back
Top Bottom