• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Forces G.O.P. to Choose Between Insularity and Outreach

You are just plain wrong. The fact that there are more conservatives than liberals in the military is not because they are employed or because of their leaders...who themselves are not all conservatives. Rather, it's more the nature of the job...the commitment to the Constitution...the bond between brothers in arms. That creates more of a conservative frame of mind.

You are trying to over-think things...and call it logic...but your info is flawed.

your post does not relate to what i said... i did not say that.. i said over and over that where one has a job and not getting liberal benefits they will be more conservative.... so minorities in the military will be MORE conservative because of having a job and more so also because of higher ups are more conservative

your logic is flawed because you failed to understand and failed to RELATE

your post does not relate to what i said... i did not say that.. i said over and over that where one has a job and not getting liberal benefits they will be more conservative.... so minorities in the military will be MORE conservative because of having a job and more so also because of higher ups are more conservative

??

Are you saying all those liberals who have jobs...who are working and not getting government benefits...are actually conservative?

If so, then you don't have a very good grasp on reality.

And, I'll repeat...people in the military are NOT conservative because their leaders are conservative. It just doesn't work that way.

In any case, I've said my piece. You can try to incorporate it into your world view...or not. Your choice.

Tschuss

Last edited:
??

Are you saying all those liberals who have jobs...who are working and not getting government benefits...are actually conservative?

If so, then you don't have a very good grasp on reality.

And, I'll repeat...people in the military are NOT conservative because their leaders are conservative. It just doesn't work that way.

are you trying to debate and understand or are you trying hard NOT TOO? ... you saying I SAY ALL liberals with jobs would be conservative .......and that is the statement to PROVE what you are doing

what i said very clear is the MORE and not ALL that a minority having a decent job the LESS LIBERAL ... THAT is what i have said

with the military they do have decent jobs so that helps them to be less liberal than minorities without jobs and on assistance

Ah. So if that's the case, then red states should have lower poverty rates and lower unemployment rates than blue states, right?

So...how about you show statistics proving what you claim?

walk this thru slowly to help

Minorities having a decent job will be MORE conservative than if no job and on assistance

is that hard to understand?

Minorities having a decent job will be MORE conservative than if no job and on assistance

So show statistics to prove your claim. If what you claim is true, then blue states - since we have LOTS more liberals - should have higher unemployment and higher poverty rates. It's not hard - just look it up so you can prove your point.

Ah. So if that's the case, then red states should have lower poverty rates and lower unemployment rates than blue states, right?

So...how about you show statistics proving what you claim?

WRONG... check their minority populations who gets the govt assistance

WRONG... check their minority populations who gets the govt assistance

Ah. So it's those MINORITIES who get the gov't. assistance...'cause every real conservative (you know, like the ones who are like "SailaWay") just knows how lazy those minorities are, huh?

I suggest you go camp out over on Stormfront - you'll find a lot of people over there who will be sympathetic to your views.

90-95% of black women vote liberal... so to test this .....one looks to see if they have a high rate of getting govt assistance and not a job

it is there where one can see the facts

They are the MOST LIBERAL... are they also the most getting assistance and not a job

You keep saying that...especially in regards to anybody who has a military job...but I'm here to tell you that you are just plain wrong. That there is no logic in the world to justify your contention.

Now...if you really want to defend your statement, then provide some data that supports it. Just repeating yourself over and over won't cut it.

You keep saying that...especially in regards to anybody who has a military job...but I'm here to tell you that you are just plain wrong. That there is no logic in the world to justify your contention.

Now...if you really want to defend your statement, then provide some data that supports it. Just repeating yourself over and over won't cut it.
you changed what i said by saying i said ALL I Said people become MORE conservative witha job over people without a job and on govt assistance

the facts is out there for certain since the facts are out there that black women vote 90 to 95% for liberals

if you too scared to look i may work for you to show you..... does black women vote 90-95% for Liberals.. which would be the strongest liberal voters..... and then ask do black women get most or close to govt assistance and no job

don't be scared just check those facts

Your first rate is using the Supplemental Poverty Measure which - according to the Census Bureau - is having some real problems with its implementation. According to the traditional measures of poverty, however, red states are generally significantly worse off.

And if you'll read your second link, it's also using the Supplemental Poverty Measure.

Other statistics to note are that red states generally have higher homicide rates, violent crime rates, teenage pregnancy rates, and divorce rates...and lower educational attainment rates. Concerning the last, red states are generally worse off when it comes to educational attainment, but one blue state - California - is third-worst. However, as one goes up the educational level - bachelor's and advanced degrees - the red states start looking worse and worse, and blue states (including California) start looking better and better.

And before any of the (ahem) "it's-the-minorities-fault" individuals among the conservatives here start claiming that it's the minorities, use the handy-dandy indexing tool to see that when it comes to advanced degrees, the second-worst state is West Virginia, and #'s 43 and 42 are Iowa and Idaho, respectively...none of which are exactly high on the list of states with lots and lots of minorities.

here are the facts.... that proves minorities that do not have a JOB and are on assistance are MORE LIBERAL

//////////////////
African Americans were more likely to receive public assistance than other groups

In 2012, an average of 41.6% of African Americans received means-tested benefits each month. About 18% of Asians or Pacific Islanders and 13% of whites received benefits each month.

you changed what i said by saying i said ALL I Said people become MORE conservative witha job over people without a job and on govt assistance

the facts is out there for certain since the facts are out there that black women vote 90 to 95% for liberals

if you too scared to look i may work for you to show you..... does black women vote 90-95% for Liberals.. which would be the strongest liberal voters..... and then ask do black women get most or close to govt assistance and no job

don't be scared just check those facts

What facts? I don't see any links? I just see you talking.

Your first rate is using the Supplemental Poverty Measure which - according to the Census Bureau - is having some real problems with its implementation. According to the traditional measures of poverty, however, red states are generally significantly worse off.

And if you'll read your second link, it's also using the Supplemental Poverty Measure.

Other statistics to note are that red states generally have higher homicide rates, violent crime rates, teenage pregnancy rates, and divorce rates...and lower educational attainment rates. Concerning the last, red states are generally worse off when it comes to educational attainment, but one blue state - California - is third-worst. However, as one goes up the educational level - bachelor's and advanced degrees - the red states start looking worse and worse, and blue states (including California) start looking better and better.

And before any of the (ahem) "it's-the-minorities-fault" individuals among the conservatives here start claiming that it's the minorities, use the handy-dandy indexing tool to see that when it comes to advanced degrees, the second-worst state is West Virginia, and #'s 43 and 42 are Iowa and Idaho, respectively...none of which are exactly high on the list of states with lots and lots of minorities.

we are NOT talking about red states.. we are talking about LIBERALS..... the most liberals are IN THE RED STATES which are the african americans... and here is the proof that they also get the most assistance

///////////////////

African Americans were more likely to receive public assistance than other groups

In 2012, an average of 41.6% of African Americans received means-tested benefits each month. About 18% of Asians or Pacific Islanders and 13% of whites received benefits each month.

There are no "undocumented immigrants". Those are called criminals. Figure it out.

What facts? I don't see any links? I just see you talking.

///////////////

here can you not see this??? do i have to lead you by the hand to that data ONLINE.. this is a copy and paste

/////////////////

Who’s on Welfare? 9 Shocking Stats About Public Assistance

we are NOT talking about red states.. we are talking about LIBERALS..... the most liberals are IN THE RED STATES which are the african americans... and here is the proof that they also get the most assistance

///////////////////

Guy, sail away back to Stormfront. They'll love you there.

///////////////

here can you not see this??? do i have to lead you by the hand to that data ONLINE.. this is a copy and paste

/////////////////

Who’s on Welfare? 9 Shocking Stats About Public Assistance

Cool...you got a link. But that's only part of your responsibility. Now, you need to quote the relevant statistics that you think will support your contentions and explain how it applies.

Keep trying...you'll get the hang of this "forum debate" thing eventually. :peace

Cool...you got a link. But that's only part of your responsibility. Now, you need to quote the relevant statistics that you think will support your contentions. Heck, you could provide the link to a book and say it supports you, but nobody is going to read it. You have to provide the particular stuff that makes your case.

Keep trying...you'll get the hang of this "forum debate" thing eventually. :peace

nope you clearly are hiding and will not debate

Back
Top Bottom