• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Forces G.O.P. to Choose Between Insularity and Outreach

don't get scared and PANIC this below tells you what is coming

////////////////

Marine corp.. Trump 58.78%... Hillary 8.57%
Army............Trump 53.8%......Hillary 19.72%
Air Force.......Trump 48.33%... Hillary 21.41%
Navy.............Trump 38.67%......Hillary 27%

This is why those without logic shouldn't address those with it... the military aren't singular myopic voters like those who believe in secession. Nor is it logical to use opinion polls to measure how they will vote or how they are leading.... what matters is that their families -- understand that a president who, as you say, plots to secede if he does not get way... will destroy their way of life. Current polls have Hillary winning by a daily average of ~5%.

Do not PANIC.

.... I have spoken.

This is why those without logic shouldn't address those with it... the military aren't singular myopic voters like those who believe in secession. Nor is it logical to use opinion polls to measure how they will vote or how they are leading.... what matters is that their families -- understand that a president who, as you say, plots to secede if he does not get way... will destroy their way of life. Current polls have Hillary winning by a daily average of ~5%.

Do not PANIC.

.... I have spoken.

don't hide under ye bed again .. here is the BIG NEWS

don't hide under ye bed again .. here is the BIG NEWS

The big news which do not change that Hillary is winning every day by targeting military families. She is getting the military vote. Do not hide behind dogmatic adherence to daily polls. Logic is important in this matter. The families of those soldiers and those soldiers... the people that matter, are voting to give Hillary that 5% daily lead.

I have spoken.

The big news which do not change that Hillary is winning every day by targeting military families. She is getting the military vote. Do not hide behind dogmatic adherence to daily polls. Logic is important in this matter. The families of those soldiers and those soldiers... the people that matter, are voting to give Hillary that 5% daily lead.

I have spoken.

liberals cannot last with the military using a successful system OPPOSITE..... all the strong militaries in the world says NO to democracy.. all sports teams.. all CEO's also and this is why liberalism will fall world wide

keep hiding under ye bed with this news

liberals cannot last with the military using a successful system OPPOSITE..... all the strong militaries in the world says NO to democracy.. all sports teams.. all CEO's also and this is why liberalism will fall world wide

keep hiding under ye bed with this news

1 strong military in the world belongs to an authoritarian state with adapted capitalism (China), 1 belongs to a semi-authoritarian state with corrupted capitalism (Russia)..... The democratic West holds all other strong militaries as well as important world dominating organizations (NATO, EU, G-7, etc.)....

3rd world countries who refuse to abide by the liberalism of capitalism have weak militaries. Strong third world countries become isolated if they do not liberalize in any way.

The United States... understands this... which is why Hillary wins by ~5% on average.

I have spoken.

1 strong military in the world belongs to an authoritarian state with adapted capitalism (China), 1 belongs to a semi-authoritarian state with corrupted capitalism (Russia)..... The democratic West holds all other strong militaries as well as important world dominating organizations (NATO, EU, G-7, etc.)....

3rd world countries who refuse to abide by the liberalism of capitalism have weak militaries. Strong third world countries become isolated if they do not liberalize in any way.

The United States... understands this... which is why Hillary wins by ~5% on average.

I have spoken.

liberalism world wide is being stopped nothing you can do to stop it

with this news time for you to hide under ye bed AGAIN

liberalism world wide is being stopped nothing you can do to stop it

with this news time for you to hide under ye bed AGAIN

... those who believe in hiding under beds seem to be distanced from logical thinking strategies. Hillary continues to get the military vote by addressing the entire picture and not the myopic insight of secessionists. Hillary is wise in this is so she is getting an extra 5% and winning. Liberalization continues... in 2007.. there were 55 authoritarian regimes... today there are 50....

Over 60% of the world now lives in liberalizing democracies... we are moving away from small states.

This is wise and you cannot avoid it... in spite of illogical stances.

there is no power to stop states rights and with that the states will bring a wisdom test for voters

Speaking of stats,check these out.

Total vote, from the last Presidential election. 129,237,642

In 2014 we had a total of 1,354,054 in our armed forces.

46 percent of the military the military voted in the 2012 general election.

Black or African Americans make up 17.2 percent of active duty military. The most votes I have seen trump poll among African American voters, in a hypothetical election race against Hillary is in the 25 percent support range. Do you have some thing different?

Now we get into Hispanics, which trump has savaged. Referring to Mexican immigrants as rapists and criminals, attacked the Republican Hispanic governor of New Mexico.

I’ve seen Quinnipiac polls where trump is polling in 18% range among Hispanics even fox has him at 23%.

I would imagined even in the military he would be pressed to hit 30% of the vote.Perhaps you have some updated stats you can post?:2wave:

Speaking of stats,check these out.

Total vote, from the last Presidential election. 129,237,642

In 2014 we had a total of 1,354,054 in our armed forces.

46 percent of the military the military voted in the 2012 general election.

Black or African Americans make up 17.2 percent of active duty military. The most votes I have seen trump poll among African American voters, in a hypothetical election race against Hillary is in the 25 percent support range. Do you have some thing different?

Now we get into Hispanics, which trump has savaged. Referring to Mexican immigrants as rapists and criminals, attacked the Republican Hispanic governor of New Mexico.

I’ve seen Quinnipiac polls where trump is polling in 18% range among Hispanics even fox has him at 23%.

I would imagined even in the military he would be pressed to hit 30% of the vote.Perhaps you have some updated stats you can post?:2wave:

yes trump would be doing worse with those minorities and which would then make the higher level officers much more for trump and for conservatives... there is data that shows the more conservative the more there are officers and the highest

BUT the minorities would vote more for trump in the military than in public because of their higher ups voting so strong for trump

the minorities in the miltary will be influenced by their officers they obey who are the conservatives.. this then makes them vote more conservative than minorities in the public and also these minorities are NOT depending on the liberal govt for handouts... so yes the minorities WILL vote more conservative than not in the service

the minorities in the miltary will be influenced by their officers they obey who are the conservatives.. this then makes them vote more conservative than minorities in the public and also these minorities are NOT depending on the liberal govt for handouts... so yes the minorities WILL vote more conservative than not in the service

Just a suggest to you, then I'll step away from this little bit of back-and-forth you have going on, okay?

You should probably stop talking about the military, since you don't seem to know much about it. In fact, you made me laugh when you said this, "the minorities in the miltary will be influenced by their officers they obey who are the conservatives".

Just a suggest to you, then I'll step away from this little bit of back-and-forth you have going on, okay?

You should probably stop talking about the military, since you don't seem to know much about it. In fact, you made me laugh when you said this, "the minorities in the miltary will be influenced by their officers they obey who are the conservatives".

I totally agree with how people gets influenced..... like with a football team the team members WILL get influenced by their coach

SAME THING with the military...... BUT the BIG THING is so many minorities NOT in the military are unemployed with no pay and THAT makes THOSE minorities to vote MORE LIBERAL

in other words the minorities in the military WILL BE LESS LIBERAL.... this is simple logic

ANSWER THIS QUESTION to understand THIS.....ARE people who are long term unemployed MORE LIBERAL or LESS?? THAT will give you the reason why good paid military minorities would not be as much liberal.... just simple logic

ALSO the minorities in law enforcement will also be LESS liberal than the public

Last edited:
Wrong, Mexican and Muslim are races. /s
What RACE is a Mexican of German decent. What about the green eyed mu-slimes form Turkey??

White men of all classes for the most part; created the most important things on our planet. The working Black man gets little more respect than the working white man in this country.

What RACE is a Mexican of German decent. What about the green eyed mu-slimes form Turkey??

White men of all classes for the most part; created the most important things on our planet. The working Black man gets little more respect than the working white man in this country.

/s was for sarcasm.
Was mocking the popular accusations of racism against a religion and ethnicity.

yes trump would be doing worse with those minorities and which would then make the higher level officers much more for trump and for conservatives... there is data that shows the more conservative the more there are officers and the highest

BUT the minorities would vote more for trump in the military than in public because of their higher ups voting so strong for trump

Peer into your crystal ball and divine what college educated women think of trump as President then get back to me. Bytheway, since you have so much faith in the officers voting pattern, which election are you getting data from? Is it from the 2012 election; with Romney heading the ticket? Also, have you ever been in the military? If so, what branch?:2wave:

This is pure bull****.:screwy

He was probably a company clerk in the rear with the gear in HQ Company.:2wave:

I totally agree with how people gets influenced..... like with a football team the team members WILL get influenced by their coach

SAME THING with the military...... BUT the BIG THING is so many minorities NOT in the military are unemployed with no pay and THAT makes THOSE minorities to vote MORE LIBERAL

in other words the minorities in the military WILL BE LESS LIBERAL.... this is simple logic

ANSWER THIS QUESTION to understand THIS.....ARE people who are long term unemployed MORE LIBERAL or LESS?? THAT will give you the reason why good paid military minorities would not be as much liberal.... just simple logic

ALSO the minorities in law enforcement will also be LESS liberal than the public

Were talking about a trump presidency here, its not a normal election.

This is pure bull****.:screwy

answer this question...... does people that are long term unemployed vote more liberal?.. that will tell you that the minorities in the military with good jobs will vote more conservative than without jobs in the public life

also look at this..... This shows trump has won the military vote over ALL the many candidates running

A new survey of U.S. military servicemembers reveals troops have one candidate in mind for president: Donald Trump.

The poll of 931 servicemembers, conducted from March 9-14, spans from active-duty troops to reservists and National Guard members, although the findings are not scientific, Military Times reports.

Of survey respondents, 64 percent were enlisted and 36 percent said they were officers.

In total, 27 percent of troops listed GOP front-runner Donald Trump as their preferred candidate, with Democratic Sen. Bernie Sanders following closely behind at 22 percent. GOP Sen. Ted Cruz gained 17 percent of support, while the next in line is former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at 11. 17 percent.

Read more: Poll: The Military Wants Trump To Be President | The Daily Caller

answer this question...... does people that are long term unemployed vote more liberal?.. that will tell you that the minorities in the military with good jobs will vote more conservative than without jobs in the public life

also look at this..... This shows trump has won the military vote over ALL the many candidates running

A new survey of U.S. military servicemembers reveals troops have one candidate in mind for president: Donald Trump.

The poll of 931 servicemembers, conducted from March 9-14, spans from active-duty troops to reservists and National Guard members, although the findings are not scientific, Military Times reports.

Of survey respondents, 64 percent were enlisted and 36 percent said they were officers.

In total, 27 percent of troops listed GOP front-runner Donald Trump as their preferred candidate, with Democratic Sen. Bernie Sanders following closely behind at 22 percent. GOP Sen. Ted Cruz gained 17 percent of support, while the next in line is former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at 11. 17 percent.

Read more: Poll: The Military Wants Trump To Be President | The Daily Caller

635935753751014976-Election-Poll-Charts-03-14-16-TOTAL.jpg

OH GOD! You’re starting to embarrass DP’s conservative contingent with your scraping of the bottom of the barrel bull****. Such as this…reach.

“does people that are long term unemployed vote more liberal?”

What the hell does that equate to anything that’s relevant to what we’ve been debating? You do know that you’re on a debate site don’t you?:shock:

Notice anything on the above chart that’s relevant to what we’ve been discussing? Guess where I got that?:2wave:

I prefer to correct it.

*Do

*who

*long-term

*liberally

I could say something else but I got a warning three days ago.Hows it going OM.:2wave:

Peer into your crystal ball and divine what college educated women think of trump as President then get back to me. Bytheway, since you have so much faith in the officers voting pattern, which election are you getting data from? Is it from the 2012 election; with Romney heading the ticket? Also, have you ever been in the military? If so, what branch?:2wave:

Check the gender SAT math test scores and especially at the highest level.. then check education.. what will YOU see??

you will see that the females has as much education and grades in math in school BUT BUT BUT the biggie is this... they fall flat against the males with actual proof with the SAT MATH TEST SCORES... this tells you that education is a TOTAL FRAUD giving the grades to the ones who cannot do the work..... doing that makes a nation fall

Check the gender SAT math test scores and especially at the highest level.. then check education.. what will YOU see??

you will see that the females has as much education and grades in math in school BUT BUT BUT the biggie is this... they fall flat against the males with actual proof with the SAT MATH TEST SCORES... this tells you that education is a TOTAL FRAUD giving the grades to the ones who cannot do the work..... doing that makes a nation fall

mizi0z93tzjjigzux7co.jpg

What % with the women with the high "SAT MATH TEST SCORES"do you think will be voting for trump?After all seventy percent of women view him unfavorably.OF course those that took the Bloomberg poll coulda scored low in the "SAT MATH TEST SCORES" and vote for Hillary.This is fun.:lamo

You are just plain wrong. The fact that there are more conservatives than liberals in the military is not because they are employed or because of their leaders...who themselves are not all conservatives. Rather, it's more the nature of the job...the commitment to the Constitution...the bond between brothers in arms. That creates more of a conservative frame of mind.

You are trying to over-think things...and call it logic...but your info is flawed.

Back
Top Bottom