• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump does not have a campaign

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Donald Trump does not have a campaign | MSNBC

GOP Rats Flee The Sinking Ship As Top Republicans Are Already Running Away From Trump
GOP Rats Flee the Sinking Ship As Top Republicans Are Already Running Away From Trump

“Trump's refusal of Republican pleas for him to stop making racist statements has resulted in top Republicans already running away from their own presidential nominee. Trump’s irrational reaction to just about any obstacle is to childishly cry foul. Ask him a question and you’re his enemy. Criticize something he said and you’re biased, as CNN just found out after calling out the reality star for his lies….”

SEE:
Trump Bombs On CNN And CBS After Networks Use Interviews To Call Out His Lies

………….. CNN’s only crime was proving that Donald Trump did not tell the truth. In challenging his restructuring of his past to suit the needs of the moment, it committed an unpardonable sin. In Trump’s error-ridden either/or world, what is not for him is against him, and that means CNN is the ‘Clinton News Network.’”

Now down ticket GOPers are issuing statements and press releases all condemning Trumps” racists” remarks in an attempt to put as much distance between them and the prospective GOP loser……..Donald Trump

I quit thinking Trump imploded. Every time he does something this stupid his polls go up. I don't know what to think anymore, but if was betting on it, I would be his polls improve. I cant explain it.

But... he does have 1.8 Million threads about him, the vast majority of which have been started by yourself.

So he's got that going for him.

Which is nice.

GOP Rats Flee The Sinking Ship As Top Republicans Are Already Running Away From Trump
GOP Rats Flee the Sinking Ship As Top Republicans Are Already Running Away From Trump

“Trump's refusal of Republican pleas for him to stop making racist statements has resulted in top Republicans already running away from their own presidential nominee. Trump’s irrational reaction to just about any obstacle is to childishly cry foul. Ask him a question and you’re his enemy. Criticize something he said and you’re biased, as CNN just found out after calling out the reality star for his lies….”

SEE:

………….. CNN’s only crime was proving that Donald Trump did not tell the truth. In challenging his restructuring of his past to suit the needs of the moment, it committed an unpardonable sin. In Trump’s error-ridden either/or world, what is not for him is against him, and that means CNN is the ‘Clinton News Network.’”

Now down ticket GOPers are issuing statements and press releases all condemning Trumps” racists” remarks in an attempt to put as much distance between them and the prospective GOP loser……..Donald Trump

These posts are hilarious , you really ,really like the Don !!! :lamo

I quit thinking Trump imploded. Every time he does something this stupid his polls go up. I don't know what to think anymore, but if was betting on it, I would be his polls improve. I cant explain it.

RCP average has Clinton only ahead by 2.
a week ago she was leading by 5
and 2 months ago she was leading by 10.

it is simply not clear but there is a huge surge going on of anti-Clinton
voters is really what this is.

she is highly hated and is probably getting ready to be arrested by the FBI.

These posts are hilarious , you really ,really like the Don !!! :lamo

You may be thinking this is a big joke proving you're not up on breaking news...........

As a matter of fact I "like" Donald a lot less than HRC............both being in what I rate as "The make me sick losers"........

However being from NYC and having had the Donald........in the flesh operate...........I can safely grade him as a loud-mouthed scumbag bully...........

I have never met HRC but need not to come to my "Boring and below normal" rating.......

I sure hope this clarifies your misperceptions.................However I doubt it will

RCP average has Clinton only ahead by 2.
a week ago she was leading by 5
and 2 months ago she was leading by 10.

it is simply not clear but there is a huge surge going on of anti-Clinton
voters is really what this is.

she is highly hated and is probably getting ready to be arrested by the FBI.

RCP shows seven polls and Trump is only ahead in two of them...FoxNews and ABC/WP. Hillary is leading Trump in five polls...some by five or six points.

On May 23, they were neck to neck. Now the polls show the gab widening...with Trumps ratings going down and Hillary's remaining largely the same.

Last edited:
I doubt these polls matter. At the end of the day...are people going to be excited to drag their ass down to the polls to vote for either of these two clowns? Its one thing to answer a phone call...another thing entirely to go vote. we only average 62-63 percent in a GOOD presidential election year....

I can explain it: the nation is awash in the perception of corruption - some real, some not so real. Nearly every issue in the election is about the schism between the people and the people's government, not to mention the people making a great living on it.

Trump is exploiting the unfairness in the legal system that too often turns a blind eye to citizens grievances.

Regarding the judge, to non attorneys who don't worship the status quo, judges are nothing more than lawyers in funny robes, but at the end of the day they are lawyers, go to parties with lawyers, and hope to get promoted to a corner office as an appellate judge.

Heard any good lawyer jokes lately?

Excellent Bill Murray reference. I salute you.

But... he does have 1.8 Million threads about him, the vast majority of which have been started by yourself.

So he's got that going for him.

Which is nice.

Wouldn't EVERYTHING that has gone on, and come to light, be considered a sort of october surprised? Can't the convention delegates be like "Yea, no, you duped people, we're choosing someone else."

RCP shows seven polls and Trump is only ahead in two of them...FoxNews and ABC/WP. Hillary is leading Trump in five polls...some by five or six points.

On May 23, they were neck to neck. Now the polls show the gab widening...with Trumps ratings going down and Hillary's remaining largely the same.

The pros are saying to expect an 8 pt. increase in HRC over Trump after Bernie bows out............

Time will soon tell.......

I doubt these polls matter. At the end of the day...are people going to be excited to drag their ass down to the polls to vote for either of these two clowns? Its one thing to answer a phone call...another thing entirely to go vote. we only average 62-63 percent in a GOOD presidential election year....

Oh, so these polls don't matter now, huh? Well, they sure seemed to matter to you the other day when your entire argument was based on one dubious, measly, little poll.
"It's one thing to answer a phone call...another thing to entirely go vote."

Hmmm, you don't say? :lamo :nails

Oh, so these polls don't matter now, huh? Well, they sure seemed to matter to you the other day when your entire argument was based on one dubious, measly, little poll.

Hmmm, you don't say? :lamo :nails
:lamo

there is a WORLD of difference in POLLS DONT MATTER and THESE polls dont matter...and the reason why was given. Sorry your ass is still stinging.

SEE:

You guys are so funny. Not a freaking clue.

You may be thinking this is a big joke proving you're not up on breaking news...........

As a matter of fact I "like" Donald a lot less than HRC............both being in what I rate as "The make me sick losers"........

However being from NYC and having had the Donald........in the flesh operate...........I can safely grade him as a loud-mouthed scumbag bully...........

I have never met HRC but need not to come to my "Boring and below normal" rating.......

I sure hope this clarifies your misperceptions.................However I doubt it will

FUNNY STUFF . :lamo

Back
Top Bottom