• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump changes the playbook.....

He said he hopes that Russia has Hillary's deleted emails....

I hope so too and I hope that Wikileaks posts them for the World to see and she is arrested for lying to the FBI and Treason!

Trump just had a Press Conference that trashed a number of things from the Demo Convention of last night.

The unabashed, in the tank MSM Hillary supporters ...are livid!!! I'm Lovin It!

WATCH LIVE: Donald Trump To Hold Press Conference At 10:30 AM ET

Trump can whine with the best of him.

Mtm, him being hooked up with what's basically the Russian mob is starting to get legs.

Forecast: scattered deflections and inanity turning into downpours and whine-thunder by next week.

I suspect that someone has them. It seems reasonable to think the Russians might. Perhaps an October surprise courtesy of the Russians is on the horizon. If just one deleted Hillary email pops up then it will be clear her server was hacked. And if one surfaces, 33,000 more are likely to follow.

I suspect that someone has them. It seems reasonable to think the Russians might. Perhaps an October surprise courtesy of the Russians is on the horizon. If just one deleted Hillary email pops up then it will be clear her server was hacked. And if one surfaces, 33,000 more are likely to follow.

Wikileaks has more ... I suspect they have them or some of them.

Mtm, him being hooked up with what's basically the Russian mob is starting to get legs.

Forecast: scattered deflections and inanity turning into downpours and whine-thunder by next week.

Nonsense! Trump is blowing them out of the water!!! The traditional investigative reporters aren't doing their job, so asking the Russians to do it, is very clever.

And Bill's appearance last night wasn't a speech........it was a performance!

I hope so too and I hope that Wikileaks posts them for the World to see and she is arrested for lying to the FBI and Treason!

You hope a foreign country who isn't exactly our ally might have our top secret government information?

What about Clinton's ties to india government? They gave her charity 1m dollars after a speech?
What about Clintons consistent ties to China?

maybe the Clintons shouldn't point a finger they have about 100 pointing back at them.

Trump is an international business man. He has ties and contracts all over the place.

I'm Lovin It!

Why do you love the fact that a conservative has invited our "greatest geopolitical foe" (remember that?) to hack our government servers for his own political gain?

Trump asks Russia to hack Clinton.

If Obama was supposedly a traitor for repeating the CIA's initial assessment about Benghazi, this makes Trump a traitor to the tenth power. Betcha won't say that.

It's treason to foolishly run a private email server, but it's not treason for Trump to invite our "greatest geopolitical foe" to hack that server in the hope of finding classified information?

If this utterly dishonest **** flies for Trump supporters, we really are done as a nation. They'll destroy us and claim it was the left's fault that they did so.

I wish I could say "unbelievable"

Why do you love the fact that a conservative has invited our "greatest geopolitical foe" (remember that?) to hack our government servers for his own political gain?

If Obama was supposedly a traitor for repeating the CIA's initial assessment about Benghazi, this makes Trump a traitor to the tenth power. Betcha won't say that.

When did Trump become a conservative?

Logical.

Wikileaks has more ... I suspect they have them or some of them.

Yep!

You hope a foreign country who isn't exactly our ally might have our top secret government information?

Of course I don't want that.....but the reality to me is ....they probably do and if they do, I hope it sinks Clinton permanently!

My desires or wishes have no effect on what has transpired. However, seeing Clinton caught and severely punished....would make my decade!

What about Clinton's ties to india government? They gave her charity 1m dollars after a speech?
What about Clintons consistent ties to China?

maybe the Clintons shouldn't point a finger they have about 100 pointing back at them.

Trump is an international business man. He has ties and contracts all over the place.

Which makes him a PRIME candidate for President!

:lol:

It's treason to foolishly run a private email server, but it's not treason for Trump to invite our "greatest geopolitical foe" to hack that server in the hope of finding classified information?

If this utterly dishonest **** flies for Trump supporters, we really are done as a nation. They'll destroy us and claim it was the left's fault that they did so.

I wish I could say "unbelievable"

FOOLED YOU! On all counts! Trump is playing you guys and grandstanding. The MSM are whores to be used by Hillary Clinton and they also double as her PIMPS!

Trump is using them now to get free publicity. Trump doesn't have to invite anyone to do anything...it's already done.

And if Clinton goes to prison over it....it will be a GREAT DAY! ;)

The damage of hacking, has already been done! Waiting for the info to all come out, is the good part....maybe they can implicate the poser as well and send him to prison!

Nonsense! Trump is blowing them out of the water!!! The traditional investigative reporters aren't doing their job, so asking the Russians to do it, is very clever.

And Bill's appearance last night wasn't a speech........it was a performance!

"Is very clever..."

There's no ****ing hope anymore, were ****ing doomed as a species.

**** it.

:peace

When did Trump become a conservative?

The MSM and liberals everywhere are crapping their pants today. Trump is playing them like a fiddle.

I wait with baited breath........... for ........the Rest of the Story! :lol:

"Is very clever..."

There's no ****ing hope anymore, were ****ing doomed as a species.

**** it.

:peace

Ahhhhhh......................c'mon...........................GIVE TRUMP A CHANCE! :lamo

Back
Top Bottom