• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump calls Rex Tillerson "dumb as a rock" in a tweet

HumblePi

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
While at a an interview with CBS News while he was at a fundraiser for the MD Anderson Cancer Center, Rex Tillerson said that several times, he had to explain to Trump that the things he wanted to do were illegal. When Rex would explain that the law would have to be changed if he wanted to do it, Trump would lose interest, presumably because that would be too much work. Suffice it to say that Trump isn’t pleased right now.

500111f7-9ce3-4d1e-a28c-0b879d940f98.png

trump now bashes Tillerson...Yet trump hired him...Only the Best

Why on earth did Trump make someone so lazy and dumb Secretary of State?

giphy.gif

That was a dumb as a rock tweet from Donald Duck. Tillerson was entirely out of his element and probably would have been even in a "normal" Executive branch. Add the Bozo the President factor and Tillerson had no shot. So Donald, who tapped Tillerson for the Sec of State job? Well I think that was you BOZO!

Why on earth did Trump make someone so lazy and dumb Secretary of State?

giphy.gif

He was no doubt "told" hire this guy.....A big CEO, he quickly found out Tillerson would not kotow to trump's whims and suffer his insults.....Ultimately Tillerson couldn't take it anymore.....Who could blame him, he wasn't qualified for the job to begin with...He should write a tell all book, clear his conscious

"[no UR a dummyhead!]"

- President of the.....

/vomit

.....the United States of...

/vomit

...America.

We know we're at the bottom of the ethics barrel when the CEO of Exxon is a moral exemplar in comparison to Trump.

This guy is truly an unhinged clown that deserves everything that's coming to him.

News flash: the majority of people in this country think you're a brain dead imbecile.

I don't understand how one meets someone in person and can't tell immediately they're dumb as a rock. Here, one post and we know.

I don't understand how one meets someone in person and can't tell immediately they're dumb as a rock. Here, one post and we know.

Touché......

We know we're at the bottom of the ethics barrel when the CEO of Exxon is a moral exemplar in comparison to Trump.

Indeed...Tillerson was in no way qualified for the job...But he still had scruples and believed in the rule of law

While at a an interview with CBS News while he was at a fundraiser for the MD Anderson Cancer Center, Rex Tillerson said that several times, he had to explain to Trump that the things he wanted to do were illegal. When Rex would explain that the law would have to be changed if he wanted to do it, Trump would lose interest, presumably because that would be too much work. Suffice it to say that Trump isn’t pleased right now.

I have to admit I saw that come across my feed and thought it was satire from a fake account. It's really incredible how childish our POTUS is - like a thin skinned pre-teen boy. "I'm not dumb - YOU'RE DUMB!!!" It's embarrassing as an American this guy actually is POTUS.

I just don't understand how Trump still has supporters. Every intelligent person knows Trump is an idiot. Now we hear those who worked for him saying the same thing. This completely validates all the books written that claim those who work for him think he's a moron.

I just don't get how this is our reality. American voters are just this dumb and gullible. I can accept that some people were conned by a con man but by now the truth should be obvious.

I have to admit I saw that come across my feed and thought it was satire from a fake account. It's really incredible how childish our POTUS is - like a thin skinned pre-teen boy. "I'm not dumb - YOU'RE DUMB!!!" It's embarrassing as an American this guy actually is POTUS.

Seriously, sometimes I look at his picture in the newspaper and wonder if he really is the president!

Thanks, Republicans voters, for electing someone who humiliates this country on a daily basis.

Tillerson is a lot of things. Dumb isn’t one of them.

When you work for Trump it is just a matter of time before he turns on you.

Does Trump not understand when he insults these people he is insulting himself since he is the one who appointed them? He is also gambling that Tillerson will be the bigger man and not attack back.

Does Trump not understand when he insults these people he is insulting himself since he is the one who appointed them? He is also gambling that Tillerson will be the bigger man and not attack back.

People said in Nixon's last days he was very paranoid. This is Trump.

There's the President we all know and love. Throwing tantrums on twitter.

I just don't understand how Trump still has supporters. Every intelligent person knows Trump is an idiot. Now we hear those who worked for him saying the same thing. This completely validates all the books written that claim those who work for him think he's a moron.

I just don't get how this is our reality. American voters are just this dumb and gullible. I can accept that some people were conned by a con man but by now the truth should be obvious.

trump is a master of stroking the Culture Wars....He'll blame Hillary or CNN, Pelosi etc.....His followers much like angry Protestants in 1970's Northern Ireland or Sunni extremists in the middle east...They will nod in approval and ignore his outlandish behavior

It takes a couple posts to notice someone is a crusty old curmudgeon.

;)

I’m thinking I’m getting gigged here, young un!

Middle age isn’t 48 unless you’re banking on 96, just sayin’. :2wave:

Tillerson now has every reason to run his mouth and tell the world everything he saw inside the administration, and eventually he will.

Tillerson should man up...Go on CNN or 60 minutes....Come clean....

Trump always takes the bait. Where is Rosie O'Donnell to pull his chain again.

In Rex Tillerson's interview with CBS New’ Bob Schieffer.
Tillerson said he never met Trump before he was offered the secretary of state job, and he found it “challenging” for them to work together since Trump is “a man who’s undisciplined, doesn’t like to read, doesn’t read briefing reports, doesn’t like to get into the details of a lot of things but rather says ‘this is what I believe.'”

Trump lives by what he sees on tv. Total freaking idiot for a president.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/rex...r-undisciplined-trump-he-doesnt-like-to-read/

Back
Top Bottom