• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Again Accused of Rape in New Federal Lawsuit [DOCUMENTS]

Paperview

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
OK. So it might not go anywhere, but it's active. I would think DB'ers would want to know.

You'd want to know, don't you?

The suit alleges:

"Trump and [Jefferey] Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at a series of Manhattan sex parties Epstein hosted in 1994.

“Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed,” the plaintiff said in an affidavit."

The woman has a witness who has sworn under oath she will testify on the veracity of the claims.

Rape lawsuit against Donald Trump resurfaces in New York court - NY Daily News

Heavy provides the Documents: Donald Trump Again Accused of Rape in New Federal Lawsuit [DOCUMENTS]

10 points to the first person who mentions Clinton.

OK. So it might not go anywhere, but it's active. I would think DB'ers would want to know.

The suit alleges:

"Trump and [Jefferey] Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at a series of Manhattan sex parties Epstein hosted in 1994.

“Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed,” the plaintiff said in an affidavit."

The woman has a witness who has sworn under oath she will testify on the veracity of the claims.

Heavy provides the Documents: Donald Trump Again Accused of Rape in New Federal Lawsuit [DOCUMENTS]

Not credible.

Not credible.

We shall see.

As noted, she has a witness.

"Exhibit A hereto; Declaration of Tiffany Doe, Exhibit B hereto. Jane Doe and Tiffany Doe are each pseudonyms as each woman wishes anonymity. Tiffany Doe, a witness, was an employee of Defendant Epstein. Exh. B"

From the suit.

"Another anonymous woman, identified in additional testimony as Tiffany Doe, corroborates Jane's allegations, testifying that she met Epstein at Port Authority, where he hired her to recruit other young girls for his parties. Trump had known Epstein for seven years in 1994 when he attended the parties at Wexner, according to the suit."

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl : snopes.com

Page 5 of her first (flawed) filing: https://www.scribd.com/doc/310835987...-Trump-Lawsuit

Here's how Ms. Johnson described the witness:

trump_zpspo1thugh.jpg

We shall see.

As noted, she has a witness.

"Exhibit A hereto; Declaration of Tiffany Doe, Exhibit B hereto. Jane Doe and Tiffany Doe are each pseudonyms as each woman wishes anonymity. Tiffany Doe, a witness, was an employee of Defendant Epstein. Exh. B"

From the suit.

"Another anonymous woman, identified in additional testimony as Tiffany Doe, corroborates Jane's allegations, testifying that she met Epstein at Port Authority, where he hired her to recruit other young girls for his parties. Trump had known Epstein for seven years in 1994 when he attended the parties at Wexner, according to the suit."

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl : snopes.com

What makes this claim legitimate again?

wow this is great news for conservatives. a sad story , if it were to turn out true, no doubt... but great news for the GOP.

Last edited:
How convenient....... :coffeepap

The suit alleges:

You bought that whole Obama was doing blow, crack and sucking on Larry Sinclair in the limo too, right?

Can't say it is.

Can't say it isn't either.

They are asking for a jury trial. Summons have been delivered to Trump and Epstein.

Lol ok perfect

The suit alleges:

So she waited 22 years to file a lawsuit against a wealthy guy who had a tv show and business career that would pretty much over if he had actually done something like this?
And the accusation is she has is that Trump and Jeffrey Epstein raped a minor girl... Epstein.. the guy who had sex parties on an island that Bill Clinton made trips out to than a dozen times.
Not even close to credible.

And if you follow the links this woman was the same one who filed previously it looks like and she was trying to get 100 million from the Donald before and the case was thrown out.
She previously filed in New York , this time she filed in California. She listed an address of a vacant foreclosed on house.
yea not even close to credible.

You bought that whole Obama was doing blow, crack and sucking on Larry Sinclair in the limo too, right?

Larry Sinclair first made his debut in making a youtube video, as I recall.

I researched that claim, and after seeing him, deducing the evidence, found him to be not credible. I was correct.

In this case, which was just filed in Federal Court, I don't have enough information either way.

As I said - we shall see.

So she waited 22 years to file a lawsuit against a wealthy guy who had a tv show and business career that would pretty much over if he had actually done something like this?
And the accusation is she has is that Trump and Jeffrey Epstein raped a minor girl... Epstein.. the guy who had sex parties on an island that Bill Clinton made trips out to than a dozen times.
Not even close to credible.

And if you follow the links this woman was the same one who filed previously it looks like and she was trying to get 100 million from the Donald before and the case was thrown out.
She previously filed in New York , this time she filed in California. She listed an address of a vacant foreclosed on house.
yea not even close to credible.

You have it backwards. She filed the case in CA, and did so on her own. The case was thrown out because of bad paperwork, not because of the merits.

The vacant house was actually hers, it had been foreclosed.

She has refiled, this time in Federal court, now with the help of a lawyer.

Epstein and Trump were buddies and did party together. He's known him since the mid 80's. Trump called him a "great guy."

BTW: You get the first 10 points. Hurrah!

Last edited:
Epstein, under oath:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

You have it backwards. She filed the case in CA, and did so on her own. The case was thrown out because of bad paperwork, not because of the merits.

Epstein and Trump were buddies and did party together. Trump called him a "great guy."

Epstein is also one of Bill Clintons buddies and had at least 20 numbers he could reach Clinton at. Not to mention Bill was on his private(Epsteins) island many times. I doubt the Democrats will persue this.

Epstein is also one of Bill Clintons buddies and had at least 20 numbers he could reach Clinton at. Not to mention Bill was on his private(Epsteins) island many times.

10 points for you.

Is Clinton being sued? No. This thread is about an active filing in federal court against Donald Trump and co-defendant Epstein.
I doubt the Democrats will persue this.

This is about a lawsuit. Focus.

Epstein is also one of Bill Clintons buddies and had at least 20 numbers he could reach Clinton at. Not to mention Bill was on his private(Epsteins) island many times. I doubt the Democrats will persue this.

It's not in the hands of the Democrats, is it? It's a Federal Court case, if I've read this thread right.

That's 'pursue'. You're welcome.

10 points for you.

Is Clinton being sued? No. This thread is about an active filing in federal court against Donald Trump and co-defendant Epstein.

Epstein already took the 5th when asked about Clinton, he will do the same for Trump. Also pundits on the right will make sure everyone knows about Clintons connections to Epstein.

It is going nowhere.

It's not in the hands of the Democrats, is it? It's a Federal Court case, if I've read this thread right.

That's 'pursue'. You're welcome.

Our federal courts move very slowly.

Epstein already took the 5th when asked about Clinton, he will do the same for Trump. Also pundits on the right will make sure everyone knows about Clintons connections to Epstein.

It is going nowhere.

Let us know when the person not running for president has a rape lawsuit filed against him in federal court. K?

Epstein and Trump were buddies and did party together. He's known him since the mid 80's. Trump called him a "great guy."

BTW: You get the first 10 points. Hurrah!

Ok she first filed in California and now filing in New York. So that part was backwards, it was in federal court both times and yes the first time without a lawyer. im sure the house was hers... and yea foreclosed.. and instead of 100million dollars she is now looking for 75k? looks like just an attempt to make some quick cash cuz she is broke and she thinks well for only 75k maybe he will just throw me the money instead of bothering with court.

Let us know when the person not running for president has a rape lawsuit filed against him in federal court. K?

I don't care. I am just telling you what the right wing will do with it. Payback is Hell.

The suit alleges:

I'll take your 10 points, as I know you only said that to dissuade anyone from bringing up Juanita Broderick and the fact that Clinton supporters condone rape, as long as their fair haired boy is the one who committed it.

Clinton also has connections to a noted pedophile who sold underage girls to political big wigs. Clinton visited his residence several times.

Hmm, imagine that; hypocrisy on the behalf of the left, I'm wholeheartedly not surprised!!

Ok she first filed in California and now filing in New York. So that part was backwards, it was in federal court both times and yes the first time without a lawyer. im sure the house was hers... and yea foreclosed.. and instead of 100million dollars she is now looking for 75k? looks like just an attempt to make some quick cash cuz she is broke and she thinks well for only 75k maybe he will just throw me the money instead of bothering with court.
Read the suit again.
In *excess* of 75,000.

"That judgment be entered against Defendants for special damages, compensatory damages, and punitive damages in an amount which shall be shown to be reasonable and just by the evidence and in excess of Seventy Five Thousand Dollars ($75,000.00), exclusive of interests and costs."

As I understand it, it's the bar needed to determine jurisdiction in Federal court. (though, admittedly IANAL)

28 U.S. Code § 1332: The district courts shall have original
jurisdiction of all civil actions where the matter in controversy
exceeds the sum or value of $75,000, exclusive of interest and costs,
and is between—

If the case makes it to trial, we shall see by the merits of the case...still too early to tell.

Back
Top Bottom