• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Again Accused of Rape in New Federal Lawsuit [DOCUMENTS]

I noticed you didn't answer the question.

Yes I did. anyone can file a federal lawsuit that doesn't mean that the lawsuit in question
has merit.

Yes I did. anyone can file a federal lawsuit that doesn't mean that the lawsuit in question
has merit.

No. You didn't answer the question.

You brought up Herman Cain and said it was the same.

I'll try again:
Which one filed a federal lawsuit?

As far as the merit - that's what the court system is for.

We shall see.

With eyewitness testimony.

Prove the eye witness is telling the truth. that is up to the court to decide.
plenty of eye witnesses have testified only the evidence didn't support
their testimony.

funny how this eye witness came out of no where and wasn't there when she filed the first time
and it was dismissed.

No. You didn't answer the question.

You brought up Herman Cain and said it was the same.

I'll try again:
Which one filed a federal lawsuit?

As far as the merit - that's what the court system is for.

We shall see.

again anyone can file a federal lawsuit hello are you not listening?
federal lawsuits happen all the time.

Said the guy who started a thread slamming Clinton for the 20 year old Juanita Broaddrick allegations.

A woman who never filed suit and claimed under oath she was not sexually assaulted.

Says the guy who didn't respond to my last comment to him, because he knows the Broaddrick allegations are believable, and Katie Johnson isn't.

Broaddrick has the real hallmarks of a terrified survivor of sexual assault, PTSD and fear of her attacker. Plus, Broaddrick never asked for money, so what was her motivation? Vast right wing conspiracy?

Prove the eye witness is telling the truth. that is up to the court to decide.
plenty of eye witnesses have testified only the evidence didn't support
their testimony.

funny how this eye witness came out of no where and wasn't there when she filed the first time
and it was dismissed.

It was dismissed because she filed (pro-se) the wrong paperwork. Not for lack of merit.

She now has a lawyer who filed it correctly.

The eye witness was a long time employee of Epstein. That's something that will be very easy to prove. And yes, when she filed the first time, she noted the eyewitness testimony.

Read the damn filings.

Says the guy who didn't respond to my last comment to him, because he knows the Broaddrick allegations are believable, and Katie Johnson isn't.

Broaddrick has the real hallmarks of a terrified survivor of sexual assault, PTSD and fear of her attacker. Plus, Broaddrick never asked for money, so what was her motivation? Vast right wing conspiracy?

This thread isn't about the woman who said under oath she was not sexually harassed by Clinton.

FOCUS!

You can't for a moment know the if the alleged victim Katie Johnson is believable or not. No one in the public has seen her, heard her. That case

Was.
just.
filed.

FOCUS!

This thread isn't about the woman who said under oath she was not sexually harassed by Clinton.

FOCUS!

You can't for a moment know the if the alleged victim Katie Johnson is believable or not. No one in the public has seen her, heard her. That case

Was.
just.
filed.

FOCUS!

OK, what would you like me to address about Katie Johnson?

The fact that her $95,000 house was foreclosed on before she decided to come forth with her allegations and seek a huge amount of money?

How about the fact that Katie Johnson sought out famous attorney Gloria Allred to represent her, and Allred turned her down? Apparently Allred doesn't believe Katie Johnson's story, otherwise she would have jumped all over this case.

But Allred isn't the only attorney to not believe Katie Johnson; attorneys she contacted in Atlanta and Florida also turned her down. Attorneys aren't known for turning down a potential million dollar windfall if they think they can make a case.

And now for the real trump card; Katie Johnson took her story to Bradley Edwards, the Palm Beach attorney who represented REAL victims of Jeffrey Epstein. Edwards turned Katie Johnson down too!!

OK, what would you like me to address about Katie Johnson?

The fact that her $95,000 house was foreclosed on before she decided to come forth with her allegations and seek a huge amount of money?
She said she was renting that house. But no matter - listen to your absurd argument: because she was poor, she can't be believed.

Think I'll wait for more facts to come in.
How about the fact that Katie Johnson sought out famous attorney Gloria Allred to represent her, and Allred turned her down? Apparently Allred doesn't believe Katie Johnson's story, otherwise she would have jumped all over this case.
assumes facts not in evidence.

But Allred isn't the only attorney to not believe Katie Johnson; attorneys she contacted in Atlanta and Florida also turned her down. Attorneys aren't known for turning down a potential million dollar windfall if they think they can make a case.
I can think of a few billion reasons why not many people would want to cross legal hairs with the sue-happy, slur and defame anyone who crosses him Trump, especially in this half-cocked, ****ed-up adolescent-toned bullhorn election year. Don't tell me you don't understand that.

& It's not a "potential."It's an amount she pro-se arrived at.

She has an attorney now though who is not scared of Trump. We'll see where it goes.

And now for the real trump card; Katie Johnson took her story to Bradley Edwards, the Palm Beach attorney who represented REAL victims of Jeffrey Epstein. Edwards turned Katie Johnson down too!!

Google: "Katie Johnson" + "Bradley Edwards" = results not found.

She said she was renting that house. But no matter - listen to your absurd argument: because she was poor, she can't be believed.

Think I'll wait for more facts to come in.
assumes facts not in evidence.

I can think of a few billion reasons why not many people would want to cross legal hairs with the sue-happy, slur and defame anyone who crosses him Trump, especially in this half-cocked, ****ed-up adolescent-toned bullhorn election year. Don't tell me you don't understand that.

& It's not a "potential."It's an amount she pro-se arrived at.

She has an attorney now though who is not scared of Trump. We'll see where it goes.

Google: "Katie Johnson" + "Bradley Edwards" = results not found.

Bradley Edwards is the lawyer who represented Virginia Roberts. She is one of Epstein's victims, and says she's never heard of Katie Johnson.

Brad Edwards also has this to say about Donald Trump,“During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright,” Edwards said. “I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity.”
Epstein Sex Slave Lawyer: Trump ‘No Way Involved In Any Untoward Activity’ | Radar Online

Bradley Edwards is the lawyer who represented Virginia Roberts. She is one of Epstein's victims, and says she's never heard of Katie Johnson.
Ha. Virginia Roberts was 9 years old in 1994, when the alleged rapes took place. Those a. rapes occurred in Manhattan.

@ 15 years old Roberts was working as a changing room assistant at Trump's Mar-A-Lago in Florida - that's where she was recruited by Trump's buddy Epstein. What makes you think she would have ever "heard" of Katie Johnson? (and when was she ever asked?)

Fraid you flopped out on that on, costy.

Brad Edwards also has this to say about Donald Trump,“During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright,” Edwards said. “I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity.”

Is that your way of saying you bombed on the false statement you made about Edwards in #60?

Bolded! n' everything!

lol

For the readers...that slurpy pro-Trump gossip rag known as "Radar Online" costy points to is only too happy to tell it's readers (requoted by the equally trashy Brietbart and Daily Fail) that "Epstein's infamous 'little black book,' a record of his contacts seized by the FBI, doesn't include the name Katie Johnson...casting further doubt..."

They are counting of course on it's readers being too stupid to know Epstein's address book was from 10 years *after* said incident.

Derp/

CEC folks are so entertaining.

Ha. Virginia Roberts was 9 years old in 1994, when the alleged rapes took place. Those a. rapes occurred in Manhattan.

@ 15 years old Roberts was working as a changing room assistant at Trump's Mar-A-Lago in Florida - that's where she was recruited by Trump's buddy Epstein. What makes you think she would have ever "heard" of Katie Johnson? (and when was she ever asked?)

Fraid you flopped out on that on, costy.

Is that your way of saying you bombed on the false statement you made about Edwards in #60?

Bolded! n' everything!

lol

We’re told Johnson reached out to L.A. women’s rights lawyer Gloria Allred last week but was turned down. Allred declined comment.

She contacted Fort Lauderdale lawyer Brad Edwards, who represented Epstein’s victims in Palm Beach County. He, too, declined the case.

EXCLUSIVE — Rape Lawsuit Against Donald Trump Dismissed … But Alleged Victim Shopping For An Attorney in South Florida!

Don't complain about trashy tabloid sites being the only news source offering in depth information about your trashy tabloid story! I don't think the Harvard Law Review is going to put out any articles on a trashy gold digger making up trashy allegations for trashy Clinton supporters to salivate over!

We’re told Johnson reached out to L.A. women’s rights lawyer Gloria Allred last week but was turned down. Allred declined comment.

She contacted Fort Lauderdale lawyer Brad Edwards, who represented Epstein’s victims in Palm Beach County. He, too, declined the case.

EXCLUSIVE — Rape Lawsuit Against Donald Trump Dismissed … But Alleged Victim Shopping For An Attorney in South Florida!

Don't complain about trashy tabloid sites being the only news source offering in depth information about your trashy tabloid story! I don't think the Harvard Law Review is going to put out any articles on a trashy gold digger making up trashy allegations for trashy Clinton supporters to salivate over!

And he digs at the bottom of the barrel now. lol.

GOSSIP EXTRA!! Stop the presses.

The biggest nail in the coffin in this story, is the fact the msm is not hounding this day and night, or much at all. The media hates trump, and has used everything they could against him, not using this means it is likely bogus, and the msm knows it, and it is not even passable enough to push for short term veiwership.

I can guarantee if this were true, the meda would be running 24/7 coverage of it, heck they are in bed with hillary, and if she ever was in court for raping a young boy, they would sever their ties and run stories of her 24/7. The media has their loyalties, but sensationalism outweighs their loyalties, and something as sensational as this story if true would most likely mean it is bogus.

And he digs at the bottom of the barrel now. lol.

GOSSIP EXTRA!! Stop the presses.

This lawsuit has no legs, you know it, I know it, Katie Johnson knows it. She'll be suing Bill Cosby next after the NY suit is tossed.

UPDATE: The judge assigned to the case has ordered the parties appear in court for a "status conference."

DONALD J. TRUMP and JEFFREY E. EPSTEIN,
Defendants.

RONNIE ABRAMS, United States District Judge:
USDC-SDNY

DATE FILED: 6/30/2016
No. 16-CV-4642 (RA)
ORDER AND NOTICE
OF INITIAL CONFERENCE

It is hereby: ORDERED that counsel for all parties appear for an initial status conference on
September 9, 2016 at 3:15 p.m. in Courtroom 1506 of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 40 Foley Square, New York, New York.IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that, by September 2, 2016, the parties jointly submit to the
Court a proposed case management plan and scheduling order."

All parties must also submit a letter to the court:

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that, by September 2, 2016, the parties submit a joint letter, not to exceed five (5) pages, providing the following information in separate paragraphs:

1.A brief description of the nature of the action and the principal defenses
thereto;

See here for the balance:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/316386913/Doe-V-Donald-Trump

This will go nowhere

If this case turns out to just be a big hoax I can't imagine a federal judge being to happy about false affidavits being submitted to his court, which makes this whole case even more bizarre if it is in fact just a big hoax by a former Jerry Springer producer, as the Guardian seems to be suggesting: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow

Jane Doe Affidavit: http://ia801500.us.archive.org/7/items/gov.uscourts.nysd.459083/gov.uscourts.nysd.459083.1.1.pdf

Tiffany Doe Affidavit: http://ia801500.us.archive.org/7/items/gov.uscourts.nysd.459083/gov.uscourts.nysd.459083.1.2.pdf

If this case turns out to just be a big hoax I can't imagine a federal judge being to happy about false affidavits being submitted to his court, which makes this whole case even more bizarre if it is in fact just a big hoax by a former Jerry Springer producer, as the Guardian seems to be suggesting: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow

Jane Doe Affidavit: http://ia801500.us.archive.org/7/items/gov.uscourts.nysd.459083/gov.uscourts.nysd.459083.1.1.pdf

Tiffany Doe Affidavit: http://ia801500.us.archive.org/7/items/gov.uscourts.nysd.459083/gov.uscourts.nysd.459083.1.2.pdf

Yeah, that Springer part,and a fair bit of other parts surrounding make it seem kitchy.

A real mess of a presentation. It all leaves me scratching my head while I hold back the puke.

Still, as you say, it's a legal court filing with a supposed eyewitness - both filing under penalty of perjury. The lawyer filing it would be liable for sanctions or worse if he's taking part in a hoax, and by all accounts, he's a top notch litigator.

As I noted some days ago, the judge assigned to the case has ordered a response by all parties by the first week in Sept.

Both Trump and Epstein have been served summons'.

Back
Top Bottom