• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump accused of sexual assault by former model Amy Dorris

Thazgor

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Whoa!! Dems are really become desperate!

Sorry girls, if you shout up 23 years, it's hard to belive you!

So Dems, where is the proof? What is the evidence? Where are the whiteness?

Bull**** business as usual!

Donald Trump accused of sexual assault by former model Amy Dorris | US news | The Guardian

A former model has come forward to accuse Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her at the US Open tennis tournament more than two decades ago, in an alleged incident that left her feeling “sick” and “violated”.

In an exclusive interview with the Guardian, Amy Dorris alleged that Trump accosted her outside the bathroom in his VIP box at the tournament in New York on 5 September 1997.

Dorris, who was 24 at the time, accuses Trump of forcing his tongue down her throat, assaulting her all over her body and holding her in a grip she was unable to escape from.

BULL****!

Dorris cannot recall if she told Binn the full details of the alleged assault, but she says she asked him to tell Trump to leave her alone. She said she told Binn: “He’s all over me. I can’t deal with this. You have to do something.”

LIER!!

Lawyers for Trump said Dorris’s version of events did not stand up to any scrutiny and had there been any inappropriate behaviour by Trump outside of the bathroom within the VIP box, there would have been numerous witnesses.

Trump’s lawyers said it seemed incredible that Dorris would voluntarily choose to be in the vicinity of Trump, at the US Open and the Versace memorial, in the days following the alleged assault. They said Binn had raised similar questions about her account. Trump’s lawyers also questioned why Dorris sat next to Trump at the Versace memorial, when she could have sat the other side of Binn.

They said Dorris had never raised the allegations with a law enforcement agency or to Trump, and said the timing of the claims so close to the November presidential election suggested they might be politically motivated.

The Guardian first heard about Dorris’s accusation against Trump via a model agent she had worked with in Chicago, in whom she had confided. Dorris first shared her allegation with the Guardian in confidence 15 months ago, but was unsure about going public. She recently decided she was ready to take that step, in part to be a role model to her daughters, who are now in their teens.

I am taking this accusation with a grain of salt, as there are some questionable issues with it. Need more info.

That said, keep these words in mind if you are saying she is a liar or it is BS and you also try to bring up Reade's allegation against Biden.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I am taking this accusation with a grain of salt, as there are some questionable issues with it. Need more info.

That said, keep these words in mind if you are saying she is a liar or it is BS and you also try to bring up Reade's allegation against Biden.

2 months before election bring up something that would have happened 23 years ago and NO WITENESS

Yeah right!!

Dems are desperate!!

2 months before election bring up something that would have happened 23 years ago and NO WITENESS

Yeah right!!

Dems are desperate!!
And Reade had no witnesses for an attack she claimed happened 27 years ago in a highly public and always crowded area, yet several Trump supporters jumped on believing that.

As I said, there are certainly issues with her claim, so it is best to wait for more info, if any comes out.

Probably true, but suspect timing. Will just add it to the dozens of women and underage girls that have accused him.

Yeah right!!

Dems are desperate!!

It works though. I kind of think the story about calling soldiers losers was invented by insiders that want him out. He's probably going to lose because of this stuff.

Yeah right!!

Dems are desperate!!

Seems like you're the one who's desperate. Do you need a safe space?

Wonder what ol' Thazgor thought about Tara Reade's accusations?

Sexual assault by a government official of a government employee seems more relevant here than hitting on models in a social setting.

Sexual assault by a government official of a government employee seems more relevant here than hitting on models in a social setting.
Only if either are true, actually happened. Both suffer flaws of waiting decades to report (not serious, but certainly can cast doubt when taken with other information), not having any witnesses (yet) despite being in a public setting, and having some political motivation present.

In comparison however, Biden has no other similar accusations against him (getting into personal space in a reportedly nonsexual way is not similar to sexual assault claim) whereas Trump has at least 5 similar accusations. The accusation against Biden is in a public, well trafficked area with no witnesses. Depending on info that should come out, we dont know how many would likely be within viewing area of his box at a tennis match, and it likely would be dependent on whether a match was going at the time or other factors (need more info). Bidens accuser changed her story, so far we only have this story from this woman, that I know of. We know Bidens accuser has a background of lying and manipulating people, we dont know for this accuser, yet. Either, both or neither could be telling the truth with their accusations. We would need more info to adjust any likelihood further for either of their truthfulness.

Last edited:

Do the models know that their desire to not be sexually assaulted isn’t relevant?

I never accept a claim without whiteness.

I think it should be given due consideration, and her reliability be checked. The timing is suspect, but the accusations are very common against trump in this matter. All accusations should be properly examined, and each one be judged on their own merits.

Maybe. One question is, Would he do what's he accused of doing?

Well, that's an easy one, since the accusation is basically identical to what he bragged about doing on tape.

Maybe. One question is, Would he do what's he accused of doing?

Well, that's an easy one, since the accusation is basically identical to what he bragged about doing on tape.
I agree that it is a valid question to ask, and it certainly moves the line towards "more believable" for this accusation. It doesnt prove it though.

We do need more info on this one.

I agree that it is a valid question to ask, and it certainly moves the line towards "more believable" for this accusation. It doesnt prove it though.

We do need more info on this one.

I know, but "Would he do it?" is a question I always factor in whenever I hear an accusation. If my cousin was busted 26 times for petty larceny and somebody accused him of shoplifting, I'd say, "Yeah, that sounds about right."

What's a "lier"?

Lier is defined as someone who rests or reclines. An example of a lier is a dog who is often sleepy. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Lier.".

So he was simply referring to a sleepy dog. And his question "Where are the whiteness?" may indicate that this is a white dog that is sleeping somewhere.

Either he is a Russian bot or fourth grade was very difficult for him.

I know, but "Would he do it?" is a question I always factor in whenever I hear an accusation. If my cousin was busted 26 times for petty larceny and somebody accused him of shoplifting, I'd say, "Yeah, that sounds about right."
Yep. I think most of us have a relative or at least an acquaintance whom we could certainly say "yep, I can see him doing that". We also have relatives it wouldn't make any sense to you to get accused of some things. I know we hear people say things like "I never would have thought he'd do that", but I have people I know that I know them and what they would do or wouldn't do. I have other family members who I would be having to not say anything without a lot of info because I could see it as possible.

Back
Top Bottom