• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump accused of ANOTHER sexual assault

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Donald Trump accused of sexual assault by former model Amy Dorris | US news | The Guardian

“He just shoved his tongue down my throat and I was pushing him off. And then that’s when his grip became tighter and his hands were very gropey and all over my butt, my breasts, my back, everything.

“I was in his grip, and I couldn’t get out of it,” she said, adding: “I don’t know what you call that when you’re sticking your tongue just down someone’s throat. But I pushed it out with my teeth. I was pushing it. And I think I might have hurt his tongue.”"

The man that most of our Christians will vote for.

Dorris.jpeg

Donald Trump accused of sexual assault by former model Amy Dorris | US news | The Guardian

“He just shoved his tongue down my throat and I was pushing him off. And then that’s when his grip became tighter and his hands were very gropey and all over my butt, my breasts, my back, everything.

“I was in his grip, and I couldn’t get out of it,” she said, adding: “I don’t know what you call that when you’re sticking your tongue just down someone’s throat. But I pushed it out with my teeth. I was pushing it. And I think I might have hurt his tongue.”"

Dorris.jpeg

Seriously? No one but the left believes this never ending ****.

Dorris.jpeg
Trump would never do such a thing! Lol

yeah, so out of character for the non-Christian adulterer with 3 baby mommas.

you should go ahead and say it. say that if he rapes a woman next month you'd still vote for him. you have to.

It's unlikely that precisely the thing he bragged about doing on tape is the thing that he's accused of doing here.

Trump could rape a 9 year old boy, live on TV, and his brain-stem cult would still support him. They are beyond help.

Not his type.

There is no end the level of **** the loons will swallow. Hate has consumed their souls.

Trump could rape a 9 year old boy, live on TV, and his brain-stem cult would still support him. They are beyond help.

They would claim the boy wanted it, just a trump claims women all want him since he is famous and powerful. Sadly one doesn't even have to make up stuff about trump it is all true, and his cult members will support him no matter what he does. Trump has no shame, one would have to believe that they could ever do wrong and have empathy for others to feel shame, trump is clinically bat poop crazy and cares about no one other than himself, so that will never happen, heck trump brags about never having apologized for anything, which is all one needs to know.

"... Trump’s lawyers said it seemed incredible that Dorris would voluntarily choose to be in the vicinity of Trump, at the US Open and the Versace memorial, in the days following the alleged assault. They said Binn had raised similar questions about her account. Trump’s lawyers also questioned why Dorris sat next to Trump at the Versace memorial, when she could have sat the other side of Binn. ..."

Yeah ... really believable story ... /s

It's unlikely that precisely the thing he bragged about doing on tape is the thing that he's accused of doing here.

Such a perfect post.

I wonder if he grabbed their wives and daughters between the legs for 3 seconds if they would still vote for him. I say many would.

^ Harris voter

Hahahaha

This is what you consider intellectual debate. Just giving you want you want.

oh, it's a perfect debate when a Trump voter complains about lying, corruption, sexual assault (anything that Trump is guilty of).

but, that you picked the non-white VP candidate is just perfect. please do it some more. i want more posters to read it.

There is no end the level of **** the loons will swallow. Hate has consumed their souls.

Hate has consumed their souls? That right there is a pretty impressive level of ****.

Hate has consumed their souls? That right there is a pretty impressive level of ****.

yeah. but isn't it expected? have you watched or listed to Rush or Fox in the last few decades?

oh, it's a perfect debate when a Trump voter complains about lying, corruption, sexual assault (anything that Trump is guilty of).

but, that you picked the non-white VP candidate is just perfect. please do it some more. i want more posters to read it.

WTF are you babbling about? I never complained about lying, corruption or sexual assault. I'm just pointing out that you have resorted to response "^ Trump voter" several hundred times when you've lost a debate.

In case you missed it, the campaign let their mask slipp and Harris is the one running for President. And you're voting for her becasue of her skin color? That's rather racist, but it seems that's how you roll.

Do you prefer engrossed, devoured, ravaged?

Back
Top Bottom