• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump accused of ANOTHER sexual assault

WTF are you babbling about? I never complained about lying, corruption or sexual assault. I'm just pointing out that you have resorted to response "^ Trump voter" several hundred times when you've lost a debate.

In case you missed it, the campaign let their mask slipp and Harris is the one running for President. And you're voting for her becasue of her skin color? That's rather racist, but it seems that's how you roll.

dude. your actual post. let's see if you can actually pick out what you're complaining about (that is a hallmark of Trump, Republican Media and current Republicans)...

There is no end the level of **** the loons will swallow. Hate has consumed their souls.

Trump may or may not have done what is claimed.

I find the timing to be political.
- Why didn't she come forward when Trump was running in 2016?

dude. your actual post. let's see if you can actually pick out what you're complaining about (that is a hallmark of Trump, Republican Media and current Republicans)...

Again ??? I'm not "complaining" about anything. I'm mocking your willingness to believe and repeat literally anything negative about the President. My theory for this phenomenon is that the left's hatred, day in and day out for four solid years has eaten at your souls. You cannot maintain that level of hatred for that long without a significant deleterious personal effect.

Trump may or may not have done what is claimed.

I find the timing to be political.
- Why didn't she come forward when Trump was running in 2016?

And she continued to go to events with him for three more days after she claims he sexually assaulted her. Her explanation "“I was there from Florida and I was with Jason. I had no money, nowhere to go." You could have stayed at home and watched TV rather than go to the events with the man you claim sexually assaulted you.

Last edited:
Again ??? I'm not "complaining" about anything. I'm mocking your willingness to believe and repeat literally anything negative about the President. My theory for this phenomenon is that the left's hatred, day in and day out for four solid years has eaten at your souls. You cannot maintain that level of hatred for that long without a significant deleterious personal effect.

oh, i can easily talk about things that happen forever. sexual assault accusations and tons of people dying needlessly are very important.

now, that you don't like when a woman, in this case, who said Trump grabbed her breasts is on you. not my problem.

oh, i can easily talk about things that happen forever. sexual assault accusations and tons of people dying needlessly are very important.

now, that you don't like when a woman, in this case, who said Trump grabbed her breasts is on you. not my problem.

You have a serious comprehension problem. I never said a word about this woman to you. I've mocked your willingness to believe and repeat literally anything negative about the President..

yeah. but isn't it expected? have you watched or listed to Rush or Fox in the last few decades?

I believe it. Rush Limbaugh isn't available to me, thankfully, and the only TV news I watch is CBC but I've seen enough excerpts and quotes from the right wing in the USA to get that they're the driving force behind the toxic partisan divide. Yeah, there's a few left wing politicians who get too vocal but there's no left equivalent to Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity. Bill Maher is probably the highest-profile liberal commentator and he doesn't come anywhere near the level of hate, vitriol and sheer, shameless rabble-rousing that the rightists indulge in.

Do you prefer engrossed, devoured, ravaged?

Hey, why not all four? If you're going to get all John Knox in your preaching, don't hold back on the damnation.

Hey, why not all four? If you're going to get all John Knox in your preaching, don't hold back on the damnation.

Sure. Why not. I think I like devoured the most.

You have a serious comprehension problem. I never said a word about this woman to you. I've mocked your willingness to believe and repeat literally anything negative about the President..

you mean like a woman who said that Trump grabbed her breasts?

I believe it. Rush Limbaugh isn't available to me, thankfully, and the only TV news I watch is CBC but I've seen enough excerpts and quotes from the right wing in the USA to get that they're the driving force behind the toxic partisan divide. Yeah, there's a few left wing politicians who get too vocal but there's no left equivalent to Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity. Bill Maher is probably the highest-profile liberal commentator and he doesn't come anywhere near the level of hate, vitriol and sheer, shameless rabble-rousing that the rightists indulge in.

Rush's BS is online. Here's a bit from today...

"RUSH: So the past couple of days I have engaged in open conversation about what is at stake in the upcoming election. Now, everybody says that every election is the most important election in history. This one is certainly shaping up to be just that. I’m really, really concerned that if we lose this, that we’re on the path to one-party rule, one-party country, much like California is, much like New York is, much like, you know, the western half of the state of Washington is.

And I think that one of the reasons for it is that the left, if they win this election, are gonna see to it that that is the case. I’ve maintained for a long time the one thing they don’t control that they have to do in order to get power in the United States is win elections. And folks, I’m telling you, they resent it. They resent that they have to go through the demeaning process of elections.

What’s demeaning about it? Why, they shouldn’t be subject to what you think. Their claim to power is absolute. It shouldn’t depend on whether you approve of it or not. They resent the hell out of having to campaign. They don’t care whether you agree with them or not. They don’t want your opinion to matter. They want power, and they want to be able to control your life whether you agree with what they think and do or not..."

Yep. 40 years ago, on a airplane. And you swallowed it whole.

yeah. totally out of character...

"In the video, Trump tells Bush about a failed attempt to seduce Nancy O'Dell, who was Bush's co-host at the time (circa 2005) of the recording:

I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it.

I did try and **** her. She was married.

And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look.

Later, referring to Arianne Zucker (whom they were waiting to meet), Trump says:

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the *****. You can do"

Why is this in the C19 thread?

yeah. totally out of character...

"In the video, Trump tells Bush about a failed attempt to seduce Nancy O'Dell, who was Bush's co-host at the time (circa 2005) of the recording:

I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it.

I did try and **** her. She was married.

And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look.

Later, referring to Arianne Zucker (whom they were waiting to meet), Trump says:

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the *****. You can do"

Is this the tape that came out a month before you still lost the election?

Back
Top Bottom