• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump’s Wall Poster

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
During a presser last week, there was a Game of Thrones themed poster prominently displayed in front of POTUS.
I watched a few seasons of GOT, but the plot got too weird for my tastes. Doesn’t whatever kingdom have a northern wall to keep the “White-Walkers” out?

View attachment 67247373

I guess it only makes sense for Trump to want a southern wall to keep the “Brown-Walkers” out.

:2rofll:

Whatever.

I ****ing give up with all of this.

Give him the ****ing wall and make sure it's a stealth wall and build it to ****ing space so that actual aliens can crash into it or some ****.

Who ****ing cares anymore?

The most powerful nation in the world has an adult sized baby as its leader with almost half the country howling to be able to build a useless monument, just to placate his ego, even if we make it through Trump, god knows who'll they'll vote for next time.

Last edited:
During a presser last week, there was a Game of Thrones themed poster prominently displayed in front of POTUS.
I watched a few seasons of GOT, but the plot got too weird for my tastes. Doesn’t whatever kingdom have a northern wall to keep the “White-Walkers” out?

View attachment 67247373

I guess it only makes sense for Trump to want a southern wall to keep the “Brown-Walkers” out.

I don't think those "Brown Walkers" have a dragon to break through the wall though

I don't think those "Brown Walkers" have a dragon to break through the wall though

You ever eat real, good Mexican food? Fire from both ends!!:mrgreen:

Whatever.

Give him the ****ing wall and make sure it's a stealth wall and build it to ****ing space so that actual aliens can crash into it or some ****.

The most powerful nation in the world has a adult sized baby as its leader with almost half the country howling to be able to build a useless monument, just to placate his ego, even if we make it through Trump, god knows who'll they'll vote for next time.

“Ah, jockularity!” - Father Mulcahey 4077MASH

Is it just me or are his eyes seriously red?

At any rate....I have to crack up every time I see Trump making one of those faces that he thinks make him look commanding, but really just put a face on his epic douchebaggery.

Whatever.

The most powerful nation in the world has a adult sized baby as its leader with almost half the country howling to be able to build a useless monument, just to placate his ego, even if we make it through Trump, god knows who'll they'll vote for next time.

OMG you just judo chopped my day, my hope and all my dreams of sane government and discourse. Ouch!:cool:

Whatever.

Don jr is next

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This was the poster at the meeting. The one in the OP was one that Trump posted on Twitter.

thediplomat-dram6t_wsaaqzid-386x528.jpg

No, they do, it's just very small, pink and mushroom shaped and instead of fire it spews "golden showers of syphilis infected trickle", and nobody except for a select unlucky few ladies and probably Ivanka is scared of it.:roll:

Does trump expect to sell these posters to the White Trash morons that follow him?......Put these images on T-shirts ?

Whatever.

I agree. The Democrats should call his bluff and give him whatever he's asking for. He'll bleed the federal government dry while his handlers make money like they're Haliburton in Bagdad. Those guys build a steel wall thousands of miles long? Have at it. The world can use a laugh about now.

A poster I saw on FB said, "Yes, Mexico agrees to fund wall" and showed a couple of bricklayers putting up a wall around Trump (quite amusing). I'd show that, but I don't post pictures here, with my outdated electronics.

Whatever.

The most powerful nation in the world has an adult sized baby as its leader with almost half the country howling to be able to build a useless monument, just to placate his ego, even if we make it through Trump, god knows who'll they'll vote for next time.

it deserves a....

View attachment 67247373

Has anyone ever noticed that all his self portraits have his racoon like white eyes airbrushed out?

Has anyone ever noticed that all his self portraits have his racoon like white eyes airbrushed out?

I heard someone here liken his appearance to a deflated football..........figuratively, heard....

I heard someone here liken his appearance to a deflated football..........figuratively, heard....

I have two fractured ribs, don't make me laugh!...

Whatever.

Oh Hell to the NO, because if people give in to him on this, he will definitely up the ante, and it will be a never ending series of hostage takings and cascading shutdowns.
No way in Hell, this dog MUST be house trained if we're going to survive this.

They don't need a dragon, just some ladders.

Also, the White Walkers didn't have a dragon at first, they were gifted one by the stupidity of the living.

Oh Hell to the NO, because if people give in to him on this, he will definitely up the ante, and it will be a never ending series of hostage takings and cascading shutdowns.
No way in Hell, this dog MUST be house trained if we're going to survive this.

that's my concern. if they cave on this one, he'll use the tactic again and again. he may do that anyway, but if he gets his way on the ego wall that Mexico is paying for, he'll be emboldened.

They don't need a dragon, just some ladders.

Also, the White Walkers didn't have a dragon at first, they were gifted one by the stupidity of the living.

One could argue they would have never made it passed the wall without the dragon.

You ever eat real, good Mexican food? Fire from both ends!!:mrgreen:

I have been eating a lot of real Indian food, prepared by cooks from Hyderabad, India (south, India)... and yeah... it's the same, but it's so good. I will keep eating and eating.

that's my concern. if they cave on this one, he'll use the tactic again and again. he may do that anyway, but if he gets his way on the ego wall that Mexico is paying for, he'll be emboldened.

At some point, when a recalcitrant and incorrigible kid repeatedly throws rocks at the neighbor's picture window, you have to smack his hand.
If a person repeatedly engages in bad behavior and is never punished for it, they up the ante, and eventually start daring anyone to do anything about it. Trump is well past that latter stage already.

At some point, when a recalcitrant and incorrigible kid repeatedly throws rocks at the neighbor's picture window, you have to smack his hand.
If a person repeatedly engages in bad behavior and is never punished for it, they up the ante, and eventually start daring anyone to do anything about it. Trump is well past that latter stage already.

I feel like this was the story of Donald Trump's life. I don't know that he's ever had to actually answer for anything he's ever done. He certainly doesn't behave like it.

Back
Top Bottom