• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump’s Poll Bounce Is Already Beginning to Recede

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Donald Trump's Poll Bounce Is Already Beginning To Recede

Last week, Trump supporters jumped all over a few polls that showed him beating Hillary Clinton. It looks like his lead may already be vanishing……….or as they say, “Easy come; Easy go.”

Last week conservative pundits were all in a tizzy because for the first time the polls showed the Trumpster beating HRC in nation-wide poll ……….

Well that enthusiasm has been dampened just one week later………in spite of the release of the State Department IG’s findings on HRC emails…………

Of course yall know this natio0nal poll “beauty contest” means nothing (or at least you should know)

What counts are the polls in the swing states when HRC is doing well………….Presidents are elected by having a majority of electoral collage votes…………..not by popular vote………

Bloomberg Politics Rust Belt Poll - Bloomberg Politics
http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/2016ReutersTracking5252016.pdf

Whoppty Do.

It is May, none of this matters right now.

Last week, Trump supporters jumped all over a few polls that showed him beating Hillary Clinton. It looks like his lead may already be vanishing……….or as they say, “Easy come; Easy go.”

Last week conservative pundits were all in a tizzy because for the first time the polls showed the Trumpster beating HRC in nation-wide poll ……….

Well that enthusiasm has been dampened just one week later………in spite of the release of the State Department IG’s findings on HRC emails…………

Of course yall know this natio0nal poll “beauty contest” means nothing (or at least you should know)

What counts are the polls in the swing states when HRC is doing well………….Presidents are elected by having a majority of electoral collage votes…………..not by popular vote………

"You all"

flag-patterns.png

"Trump's Poll Bounce Is Already Beginning To Recede"

What do you mean by "ALREADY"?

That statement has been done to death, but Donald Trump keeps increasing his lead throughout this 'entire' political race.
Donald's popularity flew-in-the-face of every single left-bent poll. The time has come-&-gone for the establishment to accept reality;
the Silent Majority is running this race.

Last edited:

Interesting polls. Let's review:

Bloomie - "Clinton beats Trump With Middle Income Rust Belt Voters"

Reuters - D's polled - 705
R's polled - 535.
Difference - 170 + D's

To the question - "Who will you vote for?"

D's - 70% Hillary
R's - 70% Trump.

So the Bloomie poll is a single very limited group of the voters.

Reuters Polls OTOH show D's and R's are likely to vote for their respective party in identical numbers, but when you have 170 more D's than R's, you have more Hillary voters.

Got it.

But it's May. As of now we aren't sure who the nominees will be. Things change. The polls certainly will.

"Trump's Poll Bounce Is Already Beginning To Recede"

What do you mean by "ALREADY"?

That statement has been done to death, but Donald Trump keeps increasing his lead throughout this 'entire' political race.
Donald's popularity flew-in-the-face of every single left-bent poll. The time has come-&-gone for the establishment to accept reality;
the Silent Majority is running this race.

Left-bent polls...................I see you have no idea of the polling industry...........ands therefore say some silly things.............Polling is not based upon politics......It is based upon accuracy........

The more accurate a polling company is...................means they can charge more for their services...........

If polling companies results were to be based upon leaning one way or the other because of politics............they would be out of business in a NY minute.......

I think this election will be teaching the "silent majority" just how much of a minority they are of American political leanings........

Sop who ever got you to think the polls lean right or left lied to you..........

Interesting polls. Let's review:

Bloomie - "Clinton beats Trump With Middle Income Rust Belt Voters"

Reuters - D's polled - 705
R's polled - 535.
Difference - 170 + D's

To the question - "Who will you vote for?"

D's - 70% Hillary
R's - 70% Trump.

So the Bloomie poll is a single very limited group of the voters.

Reuters Polls OTOH show D's and R's are likely to vote for their respective party in identical numbers, but when you have 170 more D's than R's, you have more Hillary voters.

Got it.

But it's May. As of now we aren't sure who the nominees will be. Things change. The polls certainly will.

...but its May.........the most astute observation of the string so far

You spell it your way.........I'll spell it my way............

There is no "your way" in english, it's either correct or incorrect.

"y'all" is dialectical and not written. No one who pronounces "yall" spells it that way.

...but its May.........the most astute observation of the string so far

At least I got my facts straight. It is May. Then comes June, July, August, September, October. Then the relevant poll in November.

Not to be confused with thread title vs. posted links.

At least I got my facts straight. It is May. Then comes June, July, August, September, October. Then the relevant poll in November.

Not to be confused with thread title vs. posted links.

You tell'em Jimbo........

Uh? A bunch of data points with the only obvious scale dates between April and August 2013. There is NO explanation of this at all and it makes zero sense in the context of a conversation about what is happening in 2016. Even more curious is some yahoo "liked it"... what am I missing here? More appropriately, it appears you are missing here.

The polls will have almost no meaning until the Democratic race is over and the Sanders supporters show their favorites. This is expected to add 3-4 points to the Clinton poll totals.

Uh? A bunch of data points with the only obvious scale dates between April and August 2013. There is NO explanation of this at all and it makes zero sense in the context of a conversation about what is happening in 2016. Even more curious is some yahoo "liked it"... what am I missing here? More appropriately, it appears you are missing here.

You are missing the whole picture..

Do you think the subject of the picture is the data the chart represents or the basic analysis it contains?

:doh

And the left drools in righteous joy when they can find anything suggesting the Donald is fading or failing or cannot succeed. If I believed every talking head and pundit who pointed to Donald Trump's dismal record with women or Jews or Hispanics or northeasterners or far westerners or pick your poll of the day about almost anything, I would see him soon reduced to a babbling pauper begging for alms in Times Square. If I believed every talking head and pundit who pointed to Trump said this or Trump said that and I don't see how he can overcome that, I would see him ridden out of the country on a rail with a resounding "and don't come back".

It is more than five months to the election and the campaign hasn't even started.

Nobody has a clue yet how it is actually going to go.

You are missing the whole picture..

Do you think the subject of the picture is the data the chart represents or the basic analysis it contains?

:doh

I have asked Trump supporters why they plan to vote for Donald?

Can you give us your reasons why you plan to do so?

Back
Top Bottom