• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump’s Jet, a Regular on the Campaign Trail, Isn’t Registered to Fly

Is that an argument or a personal attack.............

The problem here dear friend is not my obsession but your open embarrassment and loathing that these facts being published..........as in "I want a cover up"

why would he be embarrassed? its not his plane. your argument fails to meet expectations

Lol !!!!

Hillary Clinton created a personal email server to circumvent subpoena document request, lied to our faces about it on National TV, deleted tens of thousands of Emails before turning " all " her emails over to the State Dept ( because she' transparent ), wiped her server hard drive before turning that over to the FBI, and is now under a Criminal FBI investigation

But Trumps planes not registered....

Faulty Comparison are by their nature are Logically Fallacious................ Try again...........

Yep,
more mountain out of a molehill from a Hillary supporter

It does show his organization was having substantial issues and problems, though buttressed recently with experienced hands, was in dire need of leadership within his campaign. I am not referring to the plane itself, but delegates and the rules of who is not assigned to a winner and such.
He may run short on a 1st ballot due to that one important and critical function.

Faulty Comparison are by their nature are Logically Fallacious................ Try again...........

I thought you were going set some standards and stop assaulting the forum with parrroted talking point trash everytime the mood hit you ?

Did you actually think Trumps plane not being registered was worthy of the time and bandwidth you wasted posting it ? Do you think anyone other than you cares ?

Or did you not think before you created ANOTHER thread worthy of the dumpster section of the forum ?

There are plenty of things wrong with Trump. Enough where you dont have to invent things and waste the time of those misfortunate enough to stumble upon this thread

Look we all know that Donald J Trump isn't a seasoned politician and there are rules that he will have to learn here and there. A lot of his appeal is that he doesn't know all the ins and outs of Washington DC. He's an outsider. On the airplane? $5 mail a form, maybe pay a fine.

I thought you were going set some standards and stop assaulting the forum with parrroted talking point trash everytime the mood hit you ?

Did you actually think Trumps plane not being registered was worthy of the time and bandwidth you wasted posting it ? Do you think anyone other than you cares ?

Or did you not think before you created ANOTHER thread worthy of the dumpster section of the forum ?

There are plenty of things wrong with Trump. Enough where you dont have to invent things and waste the time of those misfortunate enough to stumble upon this thread

You are so silly..............

UPDATE

FAA grounds Trump's business jet for expired registration

“WASHINGTON — The top speed of Donald Trump's business jet? Currently 0 mph.

The billionaire GOP candidate's 750 Citation X — in use lately to travel to campaign events — is grounded because its registration has expired.

Federal Aviation Administration inspectors have contacted the jet's chief pilot about the plane's registration, which expired in January, the FAA said in a statement Wednesday.

The plane's owner "is currently working with the FAA's aircraft registry and will re-register the aircraft before further flight," the statement said.

The plane is registered to a limited liability company whose sole member is Donald Trump. The plane's identification number, N725DT, also includes Trump's initials.

The Republican presidential candidate has been using the jet to travel to campaign events. It seats up to eight people. Trump also owns a Boeing 757 airliner and three helicopters………..

Trump's campaign declined to comment………………

How sweet it is……….

In this case it may be a big deal based on the size of the jet and the trips it's making.

But I rub shoulders with many people in the General Aviation community, and the reality is, it's not really a big deal. occassionally the FAA will catch people flying unregistered aircraft or someone forgets to renew their certificate. The maximum that usually happens is the FAA asks you renew and if you renew no issue.

same as the tabs on your car. 90% of the time you get stopped by police with expired tabs you get a verbal warning on them, or a ticket that will be dismissed if you renew.

It's only been about 10 years or so since FAA Registration Certificates expired. Before, those certificates did not expire. I think it was part of the War On Drugs that they changed the rules, though I think it is a good change for administrative efficiency.

UPDATE

The billionaire GOP candidate's 750 Citation X — in use lately to travel to campaign events — is grounded because its registration has expired.

Federal Aviation Administration inspectors have contacted the jet's chief pilot about the plane's registration, which expired in January, the FAA said in a statement Wednesday.

The plane's owner "is currently working with the FAA's aircraft registry and will re-register the aircraft before further flight," the statement said.

The plane is registered to a limited liability company whose sole member is Donald Trump. The plane's identification number, N725DT, also includes Trump's initials.

The Republican presidential candidate has been using the jet to travel to campaign events. It seats up to eight people. Trump also owns a Boeing 757 airliner and three helicopters………..

How sweet it is……….
Do you wonder why you are pretty much the only person on this site who cares at all about this. Think about that for a while and it just might help you with your obsession issue we talked about earlier.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/20/n...-campaign-trail-is-not-registered-to-fly.html
Donald Trump’s Jet, a Regular on the Campaign Trail, Isn’t Registered to Fly

“Over the past several months, Donald J. Trump has crisscrossed the country making dozens of campaign stops in places like Sioux City, Iowa, and Jackson, Miss., often in his sleek Cessna jet. There is just one hitch: The plane’s registration is expired.

Records kept with the Federal Aviation Administration show the aircraft’s registration lapsed on Jan. 31. Laura J. Brown, a spokeswoman for the Federal Aviation Administration, confirmed that the plane’s registration was not in good standing and said the owner had not renewed it.

With few exceptions, aircraft must be registered in order to fly. Mr. Trump’s plane could be grounded for days, or even months, while the issue is sorted out. In the event of an accident, the company that insures the jet could cite the lapsed registration to decline any claims.

The F.A.A. could also fine or assess other penalties against the owner, the operator or both; Mr. Trump owns the plane through a limited liability company. Though it is unlikely that the agency would seek the maximum penalty, flying with no registration could result in a civil penalty of up to $27,500, a criminal fine of up to $250,000 and imprisonment for up to three years, it said…………….

WOOPS.............

Looks like the Donald who thinks rules are for the “little people” may be flying business class………and whining how it’s unfair and a plot by the GOP to deny him the nomination………Poor Donald……………. seems like everyone is against the Trumpster and 70% of those “little people” who follow the rules have no use for him…….

If you spend just a tiny bit of time checking Killary Rotten Clinton's obsession with breaking laws , that would keep you busy for years . :roll:

Let's see, lying about Benghazi, deleting emails... or being a passenger in an aircraft with a 120 day lapsed registration but a current annual inspection? Hmmm

UPDATE

How sweet it is……….

Frankly that's ridiculous. But it probably won't matter much to the Donald. A lightly loaded 757 can probably get into most airports that a Citation X can. Will cost him more gas though.........

What does political preference have to do with Trump's incompetence?

BTW

I am a conservative.
....... and yes federal laws are broken every day...........But is no excuse for wrongdoing............at least in the world I live in

And I'm the King of Siam. Back up to a mirror. I believe your tail number has expired too.

Frankly that's ridiculous. But it probably won't matter much to the Donald. A lightly loaded 757 can probably get into most airports that a Citation X can. Will cost him more gas though.........

He likes the 757 far more, any way. In addition, his 757 is equipped with the Rolls Royce engines so that it can fly into airports were there are noise abatement requirements.

He likes the 757 far more, any way. In addition, his 757 is equipped with the Rolls Royce engines so that it can fly into airports were there are noise abatement requirements.

As as passenger I would too. If I was driving I'd guess the X is more fun.

Whole thing is much ado about nothing

Do you wonder why you are pretty much the only person on this site who cares at all about this. Think about that for a while and it just might help you with your obsession issue we talked about earlier.

Is that so..............Seems like 50 posts suggests otherwise..........Let's be honest here........You're "not interested because it sorta ruffles your "world view" so to speak........as The say.........".Look to yourself............

If you spend just a tiny bit of time checking Killary Rotten Clinton's obsession with breaking laws , that would keep you busy for years . :roll:

Her name is Hillary Rodham..........and the attempt at insult is poor and childish..........You should avoid doing so...........because you're not too good at it.........

But in spite of your assumption......I have followed all the attacks on her person since before the "Blue Dress"...........AS far as the recent "hussy fit" invented by the RW House committees who have been investi8gating Benghazi and HRC over the past so many years..............have not been able to find the "wrongdoing"............because there is no there.....there.....

And stumbling upon the poor judgment in setting up her email account...........there have been no charges of wrong doing........ No matter what the RW media "invents" are suggestions of a wrong doing..............

But lets "cut to the chase"........over the years several GOP congressmen and leaders have called the investigations a "witch hunt" ..........an expensive political investigation to dive down her approval numbers.........and only to sully the chances of winning in 2016.........

Face it my friend......... and cut the crap...........yall have been found out............... what yall are doing is being part of a down right dirty witch hunt to destroy another human being for yalls personal gain............How proud you must feel.....

Is that so..............Seems like 50 posts suggests otherwise..........Let's be honest here........You're "not interested because it sorta ruffles your "world view" so to speak........as The say.........".Look to yourself............

:lamo Considering all the posts of that 50 that aren't your own are calling you out on this nonsense OP, yes, you are the only one trying to make a mountain out of this molehill.

:lamo Considering all the posts of that 50 that aren't your own are calling you out on this nonsense OP, yes, you are the only one trying to make a mountain out of this molehill.

Do you have anything to add to the subject and not using the subject sting to get off on me.........If you have a "problem" don't try to use me as "your cure".........I do not abide personal attacks

Citation X meets all noise requirements.

Maybe you should read your own thread. Virtually everyone is telling you this is nothing. But go ahead feel free to continue to make yourself look ridiculous

Do you have anything to add to the subject and not using the subject sting to get off on me.........If you have a "problem" don't try to use me as "your cure".........I do not abide personal attacks

Lol. Another points out your silliness and this is you have. How sad.

Back
Top Bottom