• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump’s Jet, a Regular on the Campaign Trail, Isn’t Registered to Fly

What you're doing with this kind of thread is ONLY making yourself look bad. ANYONE with two connected brain cells would know that Trump pays people to deal with penny ante crap like this and he doesn't micro-manage every singel transaction they carry out or fail to carry out. Trying to use this kind of dumb garbage to attack Trump, Obama, Hillary, Sanders or ANYONE should be beneath ALL of us.

Do you think IO really care of how you see me?

Oh gee ......your so silly

BTW

Fess up...........you don't like the exposure of the stink emanating from the RW extremist.......... does give light to what the real deal is behind closed doors.........sorta destroys the image you want o09thers to believe

One day liberals will get a life and stop making mountains out of nothing ! Federals laws are broken everyday by dem's with selling weed , sanctuary Cities , etc.

What does political preference have to do with Trump's incompetence?

BTW

I am a conservative........ and yes federal laws are broken every day...........But is no excuse for wrongdoing............at least in the world I live in

What does political preference have to do with Trump's incompetence?

BTW

I am a conservative........ and yes federal laws are broken every day...........But is no excuse for wrongdoing............at least in the world I live in

Well discuss the total incompetence of this Administration look at the BIG picture ! :roll:

Well discuss the total incompetence of this Administration look at the BIG picture ! :roll:

I have no idea................nor do I understand the question ............. Now I have a question for you..........

Did you even bother to read the news article posted?

Why do I feel as you did not?

No.....
But I see you do not seem to like the exposure it gives to the folks who claim to be above reproach........

I'm NO fan of Trump, a point I have made clear multiple times. If you want to criticize him for legitimate issues, GO FOR IT!! But this kind of lame crap is stupid...

Do you think IO really care of how you see me?

Oh gee ......your so silly

BTW

Fess up...........you don't like the exposure of the stink emanating from the RW extremist.......... does give light to what the real deal is behind closed doors.........sorta destroys the image you want o09thers to believe

I want people to see the truth about Trump, about the guy's real issues. What you're doing is spitballing and nothing else. No, strike that, it's not spitballing, it's something lower than spitballing....

I'm NO fan of Trump, a point I have made clear multiple times. If you want to criticize him for legitimate issues, GO FOR IT!! But this kind of lame crap is stupid...

That is your opinion...............I differ.........so?

That is your opinion...............I differ.........so?

So you're so blinded by hate that what you post is becoming little more than "anti-anything that isn't liberal" trolling... Raise the bar and use your brain for something other than keeping your ears from clapping.

I want people to see the truth about Trump, about the guy's real issues. What you're doing is spitballing and nothing else. No, strike that, it's not spitballing, it's something lower than spitballing....

Well if that is the case you should search the web for items which tell the story as you see it............

.........rather than sitting on your @$$ complaining about what others post that you do not like.........

Did that ever occur to you?

Well if that is the case you should search the web for items which tell the story as you see it............

.........rather than sitting on your @$$ complaining about what others post that you do not like.........

Did that ever occur to you?

I was raised that if you can't fix the problem, don't whine about it... "Find a solution, not just a problem." was the phrase of the day when I was growing up. So when I see someone I know making an ass out of themselves, I see that as a problem that I might be able to help solve, when I see someone that I have ZERO connection with making an ass out of themselves, I see complaining about that as pointless whining. The stuff you post won't do anything to change anyone's mind about Trump, in fact, it just paints those who hate him as being loons and makes it harder for the people with legitimate issues to bring up to get taken seriously. You taint everyone who dislikes Trump with your junk posts and that's wrong and DOESN'T HELP.

So you're so blinded by hate that what you post is becoming little more than "anti-anything that isn't liberal" trolling... Raise the bar and use your brain for something other than keeping your ears from clapping.

I hate no one...........it's too much wasted energy which never solves anything and in the end leave one tired and hopeless....... I gave that one up decades ago.........

Post only stuff not anti-liberal ? Bob Oh Boy you ain't paying attention ..........

You just ain't reading ALL my stuff....... Just today I posted something g Obama plans to do..........and posted one of the most bias liberal trash I have seen in years........I also post stories from Newsmax......Red State.......Breitbart and the Caller to name but a few............

You may have come to the wrong conclusion just because the RW crapola is in such large number it is easy to find............. You may call it lazy............I call it efficient.......

So pay attention friend...........

I was raised that if you can't fix the problem, don't whine about it... "Find a solution, not just a problem." was the phrase of the day when I was growing up. So when I see someone I know making an ass out of themselves, I see that as a problem that I might be able to help solve, when I see someone that I have ZERO connection with making an ass out of themselves, I see complaining about that as pointless whining. The stuff you post won't do anything to change anyone's mind about Trump, in fact, it just paints those who hate him as being loons and makes it harder for the people with legitimate issues to bring up to get taken seriously. You taint everyone who dislikes Trump with your junk posts and that's wrong and DOESN'T HELP.

I was raised that a problem cant be fixed till it is identified, and this is sometimes difficult to do, this can be a major accomplishment. People who claim that problems should not be talked about unless those talking have solutions to offer in my opinion tend to be elites who are trying to disenfranchise the little people by making the argument that they are not fit to enter the arena of ideas.

Screw that.

OK I agree...........I hate BS......as I believe you do too

I was raised that a problem cant be fixed till it is identified, and this is sometimes difficult to do, this can be a major accomplishment. People who claim that problems should not be talked about unless those talking have solutions to offer in my opinion tend to be elites who are trying to disenfranchise the little people by making the argument that they are not fit to enter the arena of ideas.

Screw that.

It's not that, it's the idea that ONLY talking about the problem is enough. The very fist thing you do with a problem is identify it, but if that's where you stop, then you just feel into the "whiner" category. For too many people today, that's where the effort stops: All whine and no work.

It's not that, it's the idea that ONLY talking about the problem is enough. The very fist thing you do with a problem is identify it, but if that's where you stop, then you just feel into the "whiner" category. For too many people today, that's where the effort stops: All whine and no work.

I am with you on the aversion to whining. But in the age of helicopter parents and the nanny state is this any shock? I kid you not, in my restaurant it was not rare to have young people whine to their parents about being fired (for cause) and the parents would come to my place and argue that their kid should not have been fired, because they are "great". Too many people have been brought up to believe that all that needs to be done is say " I am scared" or "I am sad" to get some fixer to come in and fix what ever is bugging them, they never have to lift a finger.....which I presume is what you are getting at in your quote.

I am with you on the aversion to whining. But in the age of helicopter parents and the nanny state is this any shock? I kid you not, in my restaurant it was not rare to have young people whine to their parents about being fired (for cause) and the parents would come to my place and argue that their kid should not have been fired, because they are "great". Too many people have been brought up to believe that all that needs to be done is say " I am scared" or "I am sad" to get some fixer to come in and fix what ever is bugging them, they never have to lift a finger.....which I presume is what you are getting at in your quote.

When I was kid, if I complained about something, the FIRST words out of my dad's mouth were almost always "Well, what are you going to do about it?" (occasionally, they were more along the lines of "Because those chickens can't feed themselves and I've got too much to do, so I suggest that you figure out how to get those 50 lb. bags of feed into that hopper and stop wasting my time."). If we truly didn't know,he'd help us to figure it out, usually by walking us through a problem solving process where he asked us question after question until we figured it out. Sometimes it was a simple matter of him teaching us something we didn't know, but after he KNEW that it was from lack of knowledge and not lack of effort.

What you're doing with this kind of thread is ONLY making yourself look bad. ANYONE with two connected brain cells would know that Trump pays people to deal with penny ante crap like this and he doesn't micro-manage every singel transaction they carry out or fail to carry out. Trying to use this kind of dumb garbage to attack Trump, Obama, Hillary, Sanders or ANYONE should be beneath ALL of us.

I would bet that imyoda does not blame Obama for everything that happens in his administration because there are people that handle those things.

So the question of the day is how does one get a flight plan approved for a plane that has an expired Registration?

I think that answer has to be that the FAA does not care much.

Flight plans are not required for VFR flight (not that anyone normally operates turbine equipment under VFR).

ATC doesn't probably doesn't know or care whether the plane's registration is current. They have other things to worry about.

Why in the world do you have to register your jet every three years?

It's all about the Benjamins.

Ed: I take that back. The fee is only $5 regardless of aircraft type. That probably just covers administrative costs so I have no clue why registrations have to be done every three years.

Last edited:
This isn't Trump's main plane. It's one of his fleet. His main plane is a Boeing 757. This was a Cessna that seats 12. Okay, so if this is a big deal to the left, then maybe we need to look at a few things that the left's champion has done... Now was that Hillary's fault? Of course not. She just wanted to get close.

maxresdefault.jpg

I may be late to this thread but I need to clarify somthing. Was the expired registration the documents required to proove that the plane was safe to fly?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/20/n...-campaign-trail-is-not-registered-to-fly.html
Donald Trump’s Jet, a Regular on the Campaign Trail, Isn’t Registered to Fly

“Over the past several months, Donald J. Trump has crisscrossed the country making dozens of campaign stops in places like Sioux City, Iowa, and Jackson, Miss., often in his sleek Cessna jet. There is just one hitch: The plane’s registration is expired.

Records kept with the Federal Aviation Administration show the aircraft’s registration lapsed on Jan. 31. Laura J. Brown, a spokeswoman for the Federal Aviation Administration, confirmed that the plane’s registration was not in good standing and said the owner had not renewed it.

With few exceptions, aircraft must be registered in order to fly. Mr. Trump’s plane could be grounded for days, or even months, while the issue is sorted out. In the event of an accident, the company that insures the jet could cite the lapsed registration to decline any claims.

The F.A.A. could also fine or assess other penalties against the owner, the operator or both; Mr. Trump owns the plane through a limited liability company. Though it is unlikely that the agency would seek the maximum penalty, flying with no registration could result in a civil penalty of up to $27,500, a criminal fine of up to $250,000 and imprisonment for up to three years, it said…………….

WOOPS.............

Looks like the Donald who thinks rules are for the “little people” may be flying business class………and whining how it’s unfair and a plot by the GOP to deny him the nomination………Poor Donald……………. seems like everyone is against the Trumpster and 70% of those “little people” who follow the rules have no use for him…….

Lol !!!!

Hillary Clinton created a personal email server to circumvent subpoena document request, lied to our faces about it on National TV, deleted tens of thousands of Emails before turning " all " her emails over to the State Dept ( because she' transparent ), wiped her server hard drive before turning that over to the FBI, and is now under a Criminal FBI investigation

But Trumps planes not registered....

I may be late to this thread but I need to clarify somthing. Was the expired registration the documents required to proove that the plane was safe to fly?

Hillary's under a Criminal FBI investigation

No one but the most ardent of left wing hacks gives a rats ass about a unregistered plane

No, that is the annual (which is actually every 18 mos). This was the N registration. It's a form and $5

Back
Top Bottom