• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald says he'd knock out Biden in seconds

Crakhobarbie

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Donald Trump, in pre fight commentary on Sep. 11th, when asked if he had to box someone, who would he choose. Donald said he'd have to choose Joe Biden because Biden would go down very, very quickly. So, a former POTUS not only degrades the office he used to hold by acting as a commentator for a boxing match on the anniversary of 911, he also demeans the office further by speculating that he would be the Victor in a bout of fisticuffs with the current president. What a sideshow novelty Donald's influence has lowered us to. What a joke on the World stage. We have fallen so far that our former leaders are now carnival Barker's? And what a disappointing realization, the knowledge that Donald's catering to and successfully Influencing nearly half of our population. I never thought I'd live to see the day that America would be dumbed down so far as to become what we are today.

Well Biden did want to take Trump behind the school ..... 3 O'Clock school bell

Donald Trump, in pre fight commentary on Sep. 11th, when asked if he had to box someone, who would he choose. Donald said he'd have to choose Joe Biden because Biden would go down very, very quickly. So, a former POTUS not only degrades the office he used to hold by acting as a commentator for a boxing match on the anniversary of 911, he also demeans the office further by speculating that he would be the Victor in a bout of fisticuffs with the current president. What a sideshow novelty Donald's influence has lowered us to. What a joke on the World stage. We have fallen so far that our former leaders are now carnival Barker's? And what a disappointing realization, the knowledge that Donald's catering to and successfully Influencing nearly half of our population. I never thought I'd live to see the day that America would be dumbed down so far as to become what we are today.

Trump's the only joke.

Trump's just someone who's always trying to push the line with what he says.

He could just as well put on a clown outfit.

He's talking about beating up an old man, take them both when they're fifty and I bet he doesn't find it such and easy fight.

When I dream of running for President I like to have boxing matches.

It would be so outrageous.

I would actually take Biden, if I was Biden's coach. Trump is an overweight fanoik who would get dropped with one good shot to the ribs.
The tough part-would Biden remember I told him to body punch his ribs 20 seconds after I told him?LAFFRIOT!

Fat slob says what?

Let's be fair.

Joseph, before he was (reputedly) elected, said something about taking Donald somewhere and knocking a little sense into him.

Let's be fair.

Joseph, before he was (reputedly) elected, said something about taking Donald somewhere and knocking a little sense into him.
But that’s different. Orange Man bad with wrong letter behind his name

W was the last decent athlete to be President and the time of holding the office. Before him, his father (D-1 Baseball) Carter (Cross country at the USNA) and Gerald Ford (All Big ten at Michigan-Football).

Clinton, Obama Trump and Biden-not so much but half a century ago Biden was a very good HS football player

W was the last decent athlete to be President and the time of holding the office. Before him, his father (D-1 Baseball) Carter (Cross country at the USNA) and Gerald Ford (All Big ten at Michigan-Football).

Clinton, Obama Trump and Biden-not so much but half a century ago Biden was a very good HS football player

Obama is hell on wheels with a basketball. Just saying.

That is pretty pathetic of the loser. I would rather see him fight Mike Tyson. As long as he keeps his shirt on.

And wasn't Joseph one heck of a swimming pool lifeguard?

For the most part forum Republicans refuse to discuss the Republican Party, and what it is doing. Under the circumstances, that seems perfectly reasonable.

679,000 Americans have died from Covid-19. People who are not vaccinated against Covid-19 are 11 times more likely to die from the disease. People who live in Republican-led states lead the nation in unvaccinated persons because the Republican leadership is fighting for the freedom of dying from the virus.

In other words, the Republican leadership is siding with the virus.

Republicans have passed laws that restrict voting access, passed gun laws that can turn city streets into the O.K. Corral, while still another law dictates health decisions for women, and a Republican governor promises to remove all rapists in his state.

Taking all this into account, who in the hell wants to talk about what the Republican Party is doing.

It gets worse for Republicans. According to a recent poll conducted by SSRS, Republicans and Republican-leaning independents say, 63% to 37%, that Trump should be the leader of the Republican Party.

Forum Republicans do not want to talk about Trump, either.

From that same poll, nearly half of Republicans do not trust him to win in 2024. "51% say that Republicans have a better chance of retaking the presidency if Trump is the nominee, with 49% saying the party would be better off with a different nominee."

Why is it Republicans do not want to talk about the leader of their party? Ironically, why is it 49% of Republicans think Trump is a loser?

There are at least hundred reasons, but this report is already too long. Here is one. I will let the Times tell the short version.

"Notably absent from the 9/11 memorial ceremonies on Saturday was former President Donald J. Trump, a native New Yorker."

The living President's club attended the ceremonies, sans Trump.

The Times continued, "President Biden, former President Barack Obama and former President Bill Clinton all attended the somber name-reading ceremony in Lower Manhattan. Former President George W. Bush spoke at a memorial near Shanksville, Pa., where Mr. Biden attended a wreath-laying ceremony.

"But instead of appearing at one of the ceremonies, Mr. Trump released a series of aggressive statements that criticized our President’s handling of the troop pullout in Afghanistan and praised his allies.

"Mr. Trump visited a police precinct and a neighboring firehouse in Midtown Manhattan. He briefly paid tribute to the heroism of the police and firefighters after the planes hit the twin towers, but spent most of his time treating the visit as a campaign-style rally, continuing his criticism of the Afghanistan pullout, complaining about crime in cities, commenting on how many police officers and firefighters supported him, and falsely claiming once again that he had won the election."

Many Americans saw the video from the firehouse. It was an obscene, narcissistic display by anyone, let alone a former President of the United States.

Trump embarrassed himself ... again. Little wonder as to why people don't want to talk about him.

After seeing the video, try imagining this man becoming our President again.

Obama is hell on wheels with a basketball. Just saying.
maybe but he didn't play D1. I think Biden might have played D1 football. W was an accomplished bike rider.

For the most part forum Republicans refuse to discuss the Republican Party, and what it is doing. Under the circumstances, that seems perfectly reasonable.

679,000 Americans have died from Covid-19. People who are not vaccinated against Covid-19 are 11 times more likely to die from the disease. People who live in Republican-led states lead the nation in unvaccinated persons because the Republican leadership is fighting for the freedom of dying from the virus.

In other words, the Republican leadership is siding with the virus.

Republicans have passed laws that restrict voting access, passed gun laws that can turn city streets into the O.K. Corral, while still another law dictates health decisions for women, and a Republican governor promises to remove all rapists in his state.

Taking all this into account, who in the hell wants to talk about what the Republican Party is doing.

It gets worse for Republicans. According to a recent poll conducted by SSRS, Republicans and Republican-leaning independents say, 63% to 37%, that Trump should be the leader of the Republican Party.

Forum Republicans do not want to talk about Trump, either.

From that same poll, nearly half of Republicans do not trust him to win in 2024. "51% say that Republicans have a better chance of retaking the presidency if Trump is the nominee, with 49% saying the party would be better off with a different nominee."

Why is it Republicans do not want to talk about the leader of their party? Ironically, why is it 49% of Republicans think Trump is a loser?

There are at least hundred reasons, but this report is already too long. Here is one. I will let the Times tell the short version.

"Notably absent from the 9/11 memorial ceremonies on Saturday was former President Donald J. Trump, a native New Yorker."

The living President's club attended the ceremonies, sans Trump.

The Times continued, "President Biden, former President Barack Obama and former President Bill Clinton all attended the somber name-reading ceremony in Lower Manhattan. Former President George W. Bush spoke at a memorial near Shanksville, Pa., where Mr. Biden attended a wreath-laying ceremony.

"But instead of appearing at one of the ceremonies, Mr. Trump released a series of aggressive statements that criticized our President’s handling of the troop pullout in Afghanistan and praised his allies.

"Mr. Trump visited a police precinct and a neighboring firehouse in Midtown Manhattan. He briefly paid tribute to the heroism of the police and firefighters after the planes hit the twin towers, but spent most of his time treating the visit as a campaign-style rally, continuing his criticism of the Afghanistan pullout, complaining about crime in cities, commenting on how many police officers and firefighters supported him, and falsely claiming once again that he had won the election."

Many Americans saw the video from the firehouse. It was an obscene, narcissistic display by anyone, let alone a former President of the United States.

Trump embarrassed himself ... again. Little wonder as to why people don't want to talk about him.

After seeing the video, try imagining this man becoming our President again.
that's just plain stupid

maybe but he didn't play D1. I think Biden might have played D1 football. W was an accomplished bike rider.

I have no idea, but I've seen him shoot baskets.

Also, Obama was probably in the best general shape of any president since Theodore Roosevelt.

giphy.gif

Move like a butterass, sting like a Big Mac

Allright, allright. It's not nice to go "haha, FAT!", but sometimes people do grant you permission.

I have no idea, but I've seen him shoot baskets.

Also, Obama was probably in the best general shape of any president since Theodore Roosevelt.
naw-GHWB Carter and W were all in really good shape. Ford was a world class skier for his age. I recall talking to some SS guys who said it was hard for them to find security details for Ford because few people in the service were able to hang with him skiing. Same with tennis-he was an excellent tennis player and only a couple agents were good enough to play in his games. (and yes, with presidents play tennis, one of the guys-at least, in the doubles game is SS

Donald Trump has a decent chance as long as the fight doesn't take place on a slightly inclined surface.

Let's be fair.

Biden said if they were in highschool.

citizen Trump just threatened violence now to the current potus. Another crime he’s guilty of

Back
Top Bottom